剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
但是你可能不想这么做
But you probably don't like that idea.
Shobha显然是孩子的母亲
Shobha is clearly the mother of the baby
她拒绝承认
She refuses to admit anything.
你能怪她吗 丢弃孩子是刑事犯罪
Do you blame her? Abandoning a baby is a criminal offence.
不 不是那样 她很害怕
No, it's not that. She's terrified.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
在她把孩子处于危险之中前本应该问的
She should have asked for it before she put her child at risk.
你需要通知当局
You need to inform the authorities.
在你眼中什么都是黑白分明
Everything is black and white with you.
你难道不觉得她知道她陷入麻烦了
Don't you think she knows she's in trouble.
我很高兴她知道这是严重的情形
Well I'm glad she understands this is a serious situation.
她自己本身就是个孩子
She's virtually a child herself.
她需要帮助 一个她能信赖的人
She needs help, someone she can trust.
你如果看不到这一点 那么你就是又瞎又自大
If you can't see that, you're blind as well as arrogant.
Walker医生 Varma医生 来这里
Dr Walker! Dr Varma! Here... Now!
我怎样能帮助你吗
And what can I do for you?
粉末一定是恶化了你的哮喘
So the powder must have worsened your asthma. OK?
今天再别玩了 好吗
No more today. OK?
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
来 呼吸
Come, come. Breathe, breathe.
跟我来 来
Come with me. Come, come, come.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
当然
Of course not.
Mari
Mari.
不出所料 一片混乱
As predicted, abject bloody chaos.
让一让
Excuse me.
高度堵塞
Highly congested.
今天是胡里节 Jimi
It's Holi, Jimi.
我一年之中最喜欢的节日
My favourite festival of the year...
我还忘了
.. and I forgot.
你病了
You've been sick.
你不明白 Sunshine
You don't understand, Sunshine.
这就好像圣诞老人忘了圣诞节
It's like Santa Claus forgetting Christmas.
我不记得了
I didn't remember.
我过去20年从没错过胡里节
I've never missed Holi in 20 years.
请这边来
Excuse me, this way, please.
我们找到那个母亲了
We've found the mother. Well, at least I think we have.
我只想给孩子找个安静的地方直到...
I just wanted somewhere quiet for the baby till...
警♥察♥通知了没
And the police, they've been informed?
我想谈谈 在这种情况下
I wanted to talk about that. In the circumstances...
抛弃婴儿是犯罪 Walker医生
Abandoning a baby is a crime, Dr Walker.
不管是什么情况 当局都会被告知
Whatever the situation, the authorities must be informed.
我觉得我们不应该急着让警♥察♥介入
I don't think we should rush to get them involved.
在英国 你这样的女孩会加入改革队伍 对吗
And in England, a girl like this would be a personal crusade, would she?
或者你会被要求通知社会福利机构
Or would you be required to inform social services
不管在什么情况下
whatever the circumstances?
我想也是如此
I thought so.
我需要去换衣服了
I need to change.
好吧 我会报♥警♥的
Fine. I'll call them.
你是不是忘了什么东西?
Haven't you forgotten something?
Aj! Aj!
Aj! Aj!
我觉得有人在找你
I think someone's looking for you.
Aj?
Aj?
Josie?
Josie?
哇 你的航♥班♥延迟了吗
Wow. Was your flight delayed?
所以你得赶下个航♥班♥吗
So you'll get the next flight out?
我要留下 我英俊迷人的医生
I'm staying, my handsome gorgeous doctor!
她必须得回家
She has to go home!
她看起来不像要回任何地方 伙计
Doesn't look like she's going anywhere, mate.
你到底对她说了什么
What the hell did you say to her?
没什么特别的 就是对其他人说的那一套
Nothing! I simply told her what I tell all of them.
- 哪一套 - 那个 你懂得
- Which is? - That, you know,
如果是命中注定 上帝会有安排的
if it's meant to be, the gods will take care of it.
上帝通常会保证他们坐上飞机上
The gods usually make sure they get back on the plane.
真是灾难
This is such a disaster.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 我们可以来个周末潜泳
OK. So let's go snorkelling at the weekend.
或者弄条船随便去哪个岛上野餐
Or get a boat to one of the islands and have a picnic!
噢 简直太浪漫了 对吗
Oh, That would be romantic, wouldn't it?
- 你和我 还有海豚 - 耶
- You and me... dolphins! - Yeah.
我太想去你的阁楼看看了
Obviously I'm dying to see your penthouse first.
额 恐怕不行
Er... no.
我得走了
I have to go.
哦 现在吗
Oh, now?
是医院 来信息了
It's the hospital. They just texted.
我是说 手♥机♥在震动
I mean, I have it on vibrate.
有紧急情况 所以
There's an emergency. So...
你什么时候能回来
When will you be back?
尽可能的早点回来 保证
As soon as I can. Promise!
待会儿见 Nair医生
See you later, Dr Nair!
待会儿见哟 医生
Yeah, later, doc.
原来你在这儿
There you are!
你不在的时候 我一直在坚守在前线几乎
In your absence, I've been holding the fort almost....
噢
Oh...
我们现在是兽医了吗
Are we a veterinary practice now?
- 我以为你讨厌猴子 - 的确
- I thought you hated monkeys. - I do.
但是他们两个之中 猴子是比较好对付的
But out of the two, the monkey is the easiest to deal with.
大叶性肺炎
Lobar pneumonia.
看起来很糟
Looks nasty.
狂欢队伍上的人吗
Someone from the festival?
不是 是Desmond Macintosh
No. Desmond Macintosh.
噢 那个艺术家
Oh, the artist?
- 他还活着么 - 目前还活着
- Is he still alive? - Just.
尽管他尽他所能找死
Although he's trying his best to change that.
他在这儿 但他想回家
He's here, but he wants to go home.
回家? 就他那个肺
Home? With a chest like that?
- 他疯了吗 - 很有可能
- Is he mad? - Very possibly.
嗨
Hi.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you wanna hold him?
很简单的
It's easy.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
来吧
Come on.
Shobha
Shobha!
Shobha Shobha 回来
Shobha? Shobha, come back!
Shobha 让一让 Shobha
Shobha? Excuse me. Shobha?
Shobha 你需要回医院来
Shobha, you need to come back to the hospital.
我不会去那儿的
I'm not going there.
你要叫警♥察♥
You're going to call the police.
不 我们不会的 我保证
No, we're not. I promise.
我看到你看我的那种眼神
I saw the way you looked at me.
你觉得我是个不好的人
You think I'm a terrible person...
你是我的病人
You're my patient.
我所关心的就是让你恢复健康
All I care about is getting you well.
没人会找警♥察♥
Nobody's talking to the police.
我保证
You have my word.
Walker医生的病人去哪儿了 这是她的床
Where's Dr Walker's patient? This is her bed.
她刚做完手术 子♥宫♥还在出血
She's post op, the uterine bleed.
好吧 如果你找不到她
OK, if you can't find her,
就报♥警♥ 确定他们充分理解情况
call the police and make sure they understand the situation.
她可能吓坏了也很脆弱
She's probably scared and vulnerable.
还有找到Walker医生
And find Dr Walker!
抱歉让久等了
OK, sorry to keep you.
好了 和预料的一样
Right, as suspected,
你和Jimi Hendrix都有严重的肺炎
both you and Jimi Hendrix have severe pneumonia.
你得在这儿待一会儿观察一下
You'll need to stay a while for monitoring.
简直荒谬
This is ridiculous!
Fonseca医生只是想帮你
Dr Fonseca only wants to help you.
你不会在这儿待很久
You won't be here for long.
- 对吗 - 对 对 对
- Right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表