剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
OK, sir. Gone now!
我来拿走 拜托啦
I take away. Please!
- 拜托啦 拜托啦 - 离开这
- Please! Please! - Get out of here!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
小骗子 让我来帮你 先生
Little conman! Let me help you, sir.
不 别担心 我没事
No, don't worry. It's fine. I can do it.
不要再买♥♥了
Not more?
人家给你转个圈圈啦
I'll give you a twirl.
- 我们得到结果后会尽快让你知道的 - 谢谢你
- I'll let you know as soon as we get the results. - Thank you.
- 今天是满月呢 - 我知道
- It's the full moon tonight. - I know!
会发生奇怪的事情 对吗
Weird things happen, right?
空气中有魔力 鬼魂出门散步
Magic in the air, the dead walk the earth.
这里的每个人都去Greg家聚会
Everyone round here goes to Greg's.
如果你今晚没事的话
If you're free tonight...
听起来很有趣 但是我在想回去突击短语册子了
Sounds fun but I was thinking of hitting the phrase book.
Lydia希望我月底之前能够把印地语讲流利
Lydia wants me fluent by the end of the month.
这比洗头发的借口要原创多了
It's more original than the hair-washing excuse.
很显然我碰到过很多头发脏的姑娘
Clearly I meet a lot of women who have dirty hair.
不是借口 真的
No excuses, honestly.
而且
Plus...
- 说来话长 - 你在表达最大的善意了
- It's a long story. - The best kind.
我正在试图 忘掉某个人
I'm sort of getting over someone.
独自一人
On my own.
我理解
I understand.
破碎的心灵需要时间来修补
A broken heart needs time to mend.
或者还有一点儿距离
And perhaps a little distance?
谢谢你帮助了Vijay
Thank you for helping Vijay.
- 让我知道你的发现 - 当然
- Let me know what you find. - Of course.
我想是因为我耽误了你回家
I guess that might've been my fault.
我可以给你一段儿顺风车
I can give you a lift.
- 好吗 - 好
- OK? - Yeah.
出发啦 毗湿奴神
Move over, Vishnu.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my home?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是Walker医生
I'm Dr Walker.
Ruby Walker 从医院来
Ruby Walker, from the hos... pital.
你做了这个吗
You did this?
只是一个常规的血样采集
It's simply a routine blood sample.
我知道我们应该先征得您的允许
I know we should have asked your permission first.
当然 这也许就是单纯的发育不良
Of course, it might just be simple failure to thrive.
你知道我怎么看待那些贪婪之徒
You know how I feel about those vultures!
但是我担心孩子被忽视
But I'm concerned the child is neglected.
- 我想知道谁让他进来的 - 对不起 Gonzalo先生坚持的
- I want to know who let him in! - I'm sorry. Senor Gonzalo insisted.
- Fonseca医生 - 你就不能等等吗
- Dr Fonseca! - Will you just wait?
我一次只能对一件事发火
I can only be furious about one thing at a time!
你 出去
You, out!
马上
Now!
Gonzalo先生要我来听他最后的忏悔
Senor Gonzalo asked me to hear his last confession.
他现在要忏悔了 那好 这样的话 我帮你们来吧
Did he now? Then, in that case, I'll save you both a job.
这个男人在近十年所作的事只有 赌博
All this man's done for the last ten years is gamble,
杀蛇 星期五晚上喝太多椰子芬尼酒
kill snakes and drink too much coconut feni on a Friday night.
在玩金拉米纸牌的时候作弊 还以为没人发现
He also cheats at gin rummy but thinks no-one notices.
- 没那回事 我从来没作弊 - 离开我的医院
- That's a lie! I never cheat! - Get out of my hospital.
- 说三次万福玛利亚 - 出去
- Say three Hail Marys and a... - Out!
你的手给我
Give me your hand.
现在给我听着 Juan Gonzalo
Now you listen to me, Juan Gonzalo.
Varma医生会及时把抗蛇毒血清拿回来
Dr Varma will get the antivenom here in time.
只有我告诉你可以死 你才可以
You will die only when I tell you that you can die
提前一分钟都不行 明白吗
and not a minute before, do you understand?
很好
Good.
继续输液 再加一剂量的类固醇
Increase the fluids. Another dose of steroids.
- 别再叫牧师进来 - 好的 Fonseca医生
- And no more priests! - Yes, Dr Fonseca.
- Varma医生呢 - 我现在就打给他
- Where is Dr Varma? - I'll call him now.
谢谢
Nanni.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey!
嘿
Hey!
完全失忆症 少见
Total amnesia. Remarkable.
1987年以后我从没见过这种情况
I haven't seen a case like that since 1987.
他真的不知道自己是谁吗
He really has no idea who he is?
看起来是的
So it seems.
警♥察♥在调查
The police are investigating,
如果你觉得这么说好听一些
if you can dignify it with that label.
要不你去跟他聊聊吧 Walker医生
Why don't you go and talk to him, Dr Walker?
你们年纪差不多大 看看你能发现什么
You're a similar age. See what you can find out.
你想让我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do?
检查 聊天 询问
Examine, chat, interrogate.
让他敞开心扉
Just make him open up.
用上你女人味的花招
Use your feminine wiles.
那学校的那个孩子
Oh, about the child at the school...
一会儿过来找我
And then come and find me!
这究竟能告诉你什么
What is it telling you, exactly?
我在测试你的瞳孔反应
I'm testing your pupil reaction.
此外 这样使我看起来专业
Also, it looks professional.
你确定你个真正的医生
You're sure you're a real doctor?
实话吗
Honestly?
这不是我的负责范围 但是老板让我检查你
This isn't really my area but the boss asked me to examine you.
我得做好面子工作 所以
I need to make it look good, so...
尽量配合吧 好吗
Just go with it, OK?
那你的专业是什么呢
So what is your area?
儿科 小孩
Paediatrics -- kids.
至少曾经是
At least it was.
现在我打算什么都插一手 包括一门外语
Now I'm meant to turn my hand to anything. In a foreign language.
你还记得任何事吗
So do you remember anything?
父母
Parents?
朋友
Friends?
- 什么都不记得 - 你不害怕吗
- Nothing. - Aren't you scared?
我会的
I would be.
另一位医生说 记忆最终会自己回来的
The other doctor said it usually comes back... eventually.
但是如果没有呢
But what if it doesn't?
失去记忆真的是这么糟糕的事情吗
Would that be such a bad thing?
我会很恐惧 我是说
I'd be scared. I mean...
我的生活也许不完美 但是
My life hasn't exactly been perfect, but...
我会想知道发生过的事
.. I'd want to know it happened.
但是你从未幻想过全新的生活吗
But haven't you ever dreamed of a new life?
勾销往事 重新开始
To just wipe the slate clean, start again?
有时候你并不想拥有过去
Sometimes the past isn't something you want back.
有些事讲不通
Something doesn't quite add up.
什么事
Which is?
我不确定 就是一种感觉
I'm not sure. It's just a feeling.
街角商店工作的女人也有感觉
The woman who works in the corner shop has feelings.
但医生专注于细节
Doctors work in specifics. Well?
如果你失去了你的生活
If you lost your life,
那些造就了你的点点滴滴
everything that makes you who you are,
你不会觉得世界上最重要的事
wouldn't you want it back,
就是想要把他们找回来吗
more than anything else in the world?
- 正是 - Fonseca医生
- Precisely. - Dr Fonseca!
我们会帮你成为一个真正的医生
We'll make a real doctor of you yet.
给我200毫克的氢化可的松
Get me 200 milligrams of hydrocortisone.
- 我们需要一些肾上腺素 - Magdalena 是你吗
- We'll need some adrenaline. - Magdalena! Is that you?
是他已故的妻子 他一直在找她
It's his late wife. He keeps asking for her.
Varma医生到底被什么耽搁了
What the hell's keeping Dr Varma?
类固醇请快一点拿过来
Hurry up with those steroids, please.
叫那个牧师回来
And get that priest back.
我向万能的上帝赞扬你 我亲爱的兄弟
I commend you, my dear brother, to Almighty God,
将你委托给你的创造者
and entrust you to your Creator.
愿你走向用尘埃筑造你的神
May you return to Him who formed you from the dust of the earth.
愿圣母玛利亚 天使 所有的圣徒
May the holy Virgin Mary, the angels, and all the saints
都在你出发的路上与你相遇
come to meet you, as you go forth...
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
现在什么情况
What happens now?
我们等着
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表