剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
Of course.
呃
Er...
我还以为一次就检查一个
I was thinking maybe one at a time?
一上午看了好多小蛋蛋啊
That's a lot of tiny balls for one morning.
他们很可爱
They're cute --
我是说男孩子们 不是蛋蛋
the boys, not the balls.
他们总是表现得这么好吗
Are they always this well behaved?
一定是
Without fail.
因为他们对受人敬重的老师保持了高度的尊敬
Because they hold their esteemed teacher in such high regard.
或者是因为我承诺他们
Or the fact I promised them
如果他们保持安静 就能跳过数学课
they could all skip mathematics if they kept quiet.
- 那可是贿赂啊 真的吗 - 这里是印度 Walker医生
- That's bribery, surely? - This is India, Dr Walker.
一点小恩惠 人生更愉快
A bit of baksheesh now and then makes our lives a little easier.
我很惊讶你是第一次来这儿
I'm surprised this is your first visit here.
你没有亲戚吗 家人
Don't you have relatives, family?
可能吧 也许
Possibly. Probably?
我妈是英国人 但我爸出生在孟买♥♥
My mother's English but my father was born in Mumbai.
他们在我的故乡相遇 但他在我婴儿时期就离开了
They met back home but he left when I was a baby.
所以你再也没见过他吗
So you've never even met him?
你相信他是回到了印度吗
And you believe he returned to India?
我不认为任何人知道
I don't think anyone knows.
抱歉我失陪一下
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey!
什么都不记得
Nothing?
极度且完全的记忆丢失
Profound and total memory loss.
我能了解这让我们确定他的身份会变得多困难了
I can see how that would make it difficult to identify him.
是的 但是你接下来要真正打算怎么办呢
Yes, but what are you actually going to do,
除了站在这儿 在我的办公室扔垃圾
apart from standing here littering my office,
像头牛一样地大嚼特嚼
masticating like a bovine?
如果没有犯罪行为的话
Well, if there's no crime been committed...
首先 我们必须根据规定流程来
First we must follow the approved procedure.
一个正式的失踪人口报告 然后是全邦通报
A formal missing persons report, then full state notification.
我们大概一周内会有个初步答案
We should have a preliminary answer within a week or so.
一周 开什么玩笑
A week! Ridiculous!
我的病人没有时间等一周 我今天就要答案
My patient doesn't have a week! I need an answer today.
这有个想法 为什么你不去查清楚他是谁呢
Here's a thought -- why don't you go and find out who he is?
问问题 找线索 你还有六个小时
Ask questions, look for clues. You have six hours.
把那巧克力给我 你太肥了
And give me that chocolate, you're too fat!
难怪你的血压突破天际
No wonder your blood pressure's sky high.
你还等什么呢 去啊
What are you waiting for? Go!
你好
Hello?
我能做点... 不要再来了
How can I... Not again!
这个杂种咬了我
This bastard just bit me.
这次是哪儿
Where this time?
就刚刚 在老烘培坊后面
Just now, behind the old bakery.
我说咬你身上哪儿了
Where on your body?
哦 在我腿上 这儿
Oh, on my leg. Here.
肯定是从后面偷偷接近我
Must have sneaked up behind me.
那地方满是蛇
The place is crawling!
是谷子带来了老鼠 老鼠带来了蛇
It's the grain brings the rats, the rats bring the snakes.
蛇又带来了我 捕蛇者
And the snakes bring Juan Gonzalo, the snake catcher.
只是现在 他们咬回来了
Only now, they're biting back!
- 我能看看吗 - 好啊
- May I see it, please? - Yeah.
看蛇
The snake.
这儿
Here.
- 拉塞尔毒蛇 - 正确
- Russell's viper? - Correct.
我把它怪罪在满月头上
I blame it on the full moon.
满月总是让它们更有攻击性
Always makes them more aggressive.
- 拉塞尔毒蛇 - 我去拿抗蛇毒素
- Russell's viper... - I'll fetch the antivenom.
谢谢
Thank you.
又来了 Juan
Yet again, Juan.
Gonzalo先生
Senor Gonzalo.
我是Ram Nair 是这里的主任医师
I'm Ram Nair. I'm the senior doctor here.
和Fonseca医生一起
Along with Dr Fonseca.
噢 我知道这个好医生
Oh, I know the good doctor.
我们能看看你的腿吗
May we take a look at your leg, please?
啊 好的
Ah, yes.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
好的 我明白 我正在路上
Yes, I understand. I'm on my way.
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where you going?
我们的抗蛇毒素又用完了
We've run out of antivenom again.
我要去多尼诊所再拿一些
I need to fetch some from the Dhoni Clinic.
你得自己回来了 你可以的吧
You need to get back on your own. Think you can handle that?
我确定我能处理 关于那个
I'm sure I'll cope. About the...
你跟他说话的那个男孩
boy you were talking to...
你被抛下了吗
You're being abandoned?
有个紧急情况
There was an emergency.
但我想我们基本都完成了
But I think we were pretty much finished here.
我本打算问Varma医生的
I was going to ask Dr Varma.
但在你走前能帮我看一下某个人吗
Could you take a look at someone for me before you leave?
一个孩子有些问题
A child I have some concerns about.
他在课堂上一直落后 体重也在减
He's been falling behind in class, losing weight too.
- 好的 当然 - Vijay
- Yeah, of course. - Vijay!
你是Varma医生的朋友 不是吗
You're Dr Varma's friend, aren't you?
医生们就像老鼠
Doctors are like rats.
一个走过去可能只是路过
One could be just passing through.
两个就意味着你绝对有问题
Two mean you've definitely got a problem.
通常你只是搡着我的后背
I mean, usually you just jab me in the back
把我送回去干活
and send me back to work.
没有抗蛇毒素了
There's no antivenom left.
最近的供应在城里
The nearest supply is in the city.
我们在尽最大的努力尽快给你拿到一些
We're doing our best to get you some as soon as possible.
噢 我 我懂了
Oh, I... I see.
那么 万一有什么意外
Well, in that case...
我希望你打这个号♥码 拜托了
.. I'd like you to call this number, please.
拜托了
Please.
他的检查结果是正常的
Well, his examination is normal,
但是我同意 他看起来比他的年纪要矮小
but I agree, he seems small for his age.
还有其他症状吗
Any other symptoms?
他有时会在课上睡着
He falls asleep in class sometimes.
有时肚子痛 我想他是饿的
Sometimes has abdominal pains. I think he's hungry.
他的父母呢 他们注意到了吗
What about his parents? Are they concerned too?
这也是其中部分原因 我知道他没有爸爸
That's part of the problem. I understand the father is absent.
我试着联♥系♥Vijay的妈妈 她也没回应
I tried Vijay's mother but she doesn't respond.
- 她住在附近吗 - 在隔壁的村庄
- Does she live nearby? - The next village.
我想她在本地的跳蚤市场有个摊子
I think she has a stall at the local flea market.
我应该做些血液检查
I should take some blood tests.
通常我们要在父母陪同的情况下检查 但现在这种情况
Normally we check with parents, but in the circumstances...
请吧
Please...
谢谢
Nanni.
- 他说了什么 - 说他很勇敢
- What did he say? - That he is brave.
还有你的口音很奇怪
Also that your accent is funny.
这些很可爱 Paul
These are lovely, Paul.
是的 我要它们 它们才两百块
Yes, I'll take them. They're only 200.
谢谢 把它们放到那个黑色包里
Nanni. Put them in that black bag there.
还有几个摊子我想快速去看看
There's another stall I just want to have a quick look at.
颜色很好
Nice colour. OK.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
这是我们质量最好的衣服了
This is our highest quality garment.
噢这真的很精美啊
Oh, it's really lovely.
但是我今天花了太多钱
But I've spent so much already today.
我丈夫饶不了我的
My husband will have my guts for garters.
但这是在你身上最完美的颜色了
But this is your perfect colour.
我确定你丈夫会马上就知道
Surely your husband will see that immediately.
你说得没错
You're not wrong.
人们都说的 你只能活这一辈子 对不对
And they do say you only live once, eh?
事实上 印度人相信我们都会活好几辈子
Actually, Hindus believe we all live many lives.
先生 虫子
Sir! Insect!
你耳朵里有虫
Insect in your ear!
- 天呐 一只大虫子 - 什么 哪儿呢 天呐
- Please! Huge one! - What? Where? Christ!
好了 先生 已经飞走了
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表