剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
- 你还在? - 早上好
- You still here? - .. Morning.
蓝莓香蕉薄饼 秘密配方
Blueberry and banana pancakes... Secret recipe.
一杯咖啡足以
A coffee would have done.
你不能只在胡里节(传统新年)喝咖啡
You can't just have coffee on Holi.
这是一个欢乐的节日
It's a festival, a time of joy,
和朋友 亲人 爱人一起庆祝
for friends, family... loved ones.
胡里节只是造成一片凄惨混乱的时间
The only thing Holi is a time for is abject bloody chaos.
所以我们不共进早餐了
So we're not having breakfast?
没时间 抱歉
No time. Sorry.
你可以挤时间
You can make time.
我为什么要那么做呢
And why would I do that?
我就是觉得
I just thought it would be nice
有很好的一对一的时间就好了
to have some quality one-on-one time.
你和我 我们
You and me. Us.
我们昨天晚上在一起 你还想要什么
We spent the night together. What more do you want?
你不觉得抽时间聊天
Don't you think it would be nice to actually...
很好嘛
talk sometime?
聊天? 我们究竟有什么好聊的
Talk? What on earth would we talk about?
我不知道 人生 死亡
I dunno. Life, death.
我就不懂你为什么急匆匆
I just don't get the rush.
医院没了你又不会垮
The hospital's not gonna fall down without you.
事实上 会的
Yes, it will, actually.
因为我有正经工作和责任
Because some of us have real jobs with real responsibilities.
又来
Not again.
第一季第三集
善缘医院
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
今天是胡里节
Today is, of course, the Festival of Holi.
整个邦里的成年人一整天
The day when the entire adult population of this state
是表现得像孩子一样的日子
behave like children for 24 hours.
有什么可期待的 所有状况频出
What to expect? Everything.
骨折 烧伤 脱臼 中毒
Fractures, burns, breaks, poisonings.
Walker医生 你不会听过印度大♥麻♥的
You won't have heard of bhang, Dr Walker.
你在商店里能买♥♥到
You have a treat in store.
是由印度大♥麻♥叶做成的 他们把那个混入饮料里
It's made from cannabis leaves. They mix it into drinks.
然后跑来找我们洗胃
Then come to us to have their stomachs pumped.
预期会来很多
Expect a lot of that.
总有群傻子
Oh there's always some bunch
从船上掉下来
of idiots who fall off a float somewhere
然后全部同时来了
and they all arrive at the same time.
- 有问题吗 - 是的 那是谁
- Any questions? - Yes. Who's that?
问得好
That is a good question.
不知道 今早在我门口发现的
No idea. I found him on my doorstep this morning.
有人抛弃了他吗
Someone just abandoned him?
在印度和英国都会发生的
It does happen, Dr Walker, in India and in England.
我已经通知了警局里那帮迟钝的警♥察♥
I've notified the bovines in the police department
但是 因为过节 我怀疑他们不会很快来的
but, given the festival, I doubt they'll be here any time soon.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for offering.
但是小心
But be careful.
招架不住婴儿的可爱是把女性解放倒♥退♥了
A weakness for babies has set women's emancipation back
至少一百年
at least 100 years.
接好
There you go.
Walker医生 你很有当妈的天赋
You're a natural, Dr Walker.
起疹子前检查一下他好吗
Check him over before the rush really starts, will you?
弃婴不是我们今天最担心的事 相信我
A foundling is the least of our worries today, believe me.
AJ在哪儿
Now, where's AJ?
他一定是堵车了
Er... He must be held up in traffic.
我确定他很快就会来了
I'm sure he'll be here soon.
你会来看我吗
Will you come visit me?
你知道我非常愿意的
You know I would love nothing more.
但是我不能
But I cannot.
一个印度医生有很多责任的
An Indian doctor has many responsibilities.
我的病人都依赖我
My patients rely on me.
甚至连一天假期都没有吗
But not even for a holiday?
假期是给外行的
Holidays are for amateurs.
我的工作就是我的生活
My work is my life.
你觉得我们还会见到彼此吗
Do you think we'll ever see each other again?
我的英国小蝴蝶
My British butterfly...
如果是命中注定 上帝会有安排的
if it's meant to be, the gods will take care of it.
这一周是我人生中最棒的一周
This has truly been the best week of my life.
- 我也是 绝对的 - Josie快走了
- Mine too! Definitely. - Come on, Josie.
让我们希望上帝在倾听
Let's hope that the gods are listening.
再见 我的英国小蝴蝶 我会想你的
Goodbye, my British butterfly. I will miss you!
我永远不会忘记你
I will never forget you!
嘿 别这么快
Hey, not so fast.
姑娘们 我走这边
OK, well, girls, I've got to go this way.
- 好了 祝好 保重 - 拜
- All right. All the best. Take care. - Bye.
让一下 大家让一下
Er... excuse me. Excuse me, guys.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你好 你能听见我吗 你还好吗
Hello? Can you hear me? Are you OK?
有人看见发生什么了吗
Did anybody see what happened?
怎么样
Well?
正常
Normal.
你感觉怎样
So, how are you feeling?
再好不过了 Varma医生
Never better, Dr Varma.
我觉得印度很适合我
I think India agrees with me.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
但是你的情况依然很严重
But your condition remains serious.
不要说这个 今天是胡里节
Ssh. Not today. It's Holi.
是的 我知道
Yes, I am aware of that.
有点紧张
It can be quite... intense.
尤其是对新手而言
Especially for a first-timer.
很好
Good.
我等着被惊艳到
My mind is waiting to be blown.
我可能甚至会试试这个
I may even try some of this concoction
大家都在说的调制品
everyone's talking about.
啊 印度大♥麻♥
Ah, bhang.
最好试一下
May as well go out with one, eh?
打扰一下 嘿
Excuse me. Hey...
- 我需要帮助 - 请稍等
- I need some help here. - One moment, please.
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
- 嗨 - 不好意思
- Hi. - Excuse me!
请不要粗暴对待我的员工
Please don't manhandle my staff.
对不起 我需要人来帮助我
I'm sorry. I just need someone to help me.
你看起来没问题 领个号♥坐下吧
You look fine. Take a ticket and sit down.
你不明白 我没事 是我的父亲
You don't understand. I'm fine. It's my father.
我觉得哪里出了问题 他叫Desmond Macintosh
I think there's something wrong. His name's Desmond Macintosh.
六十岁左右
He's around 60.
Sunshine吗
Sunshine?
你是Sunshine吗
You're Sunshine?
我以前和他父亲很熟
I used to know his father really well.
好几年没见到他了
Haven't seen him for years.
你暂时代管这里可以吗
You OK to hold the fort here?
当然 我习惯抱婴儿了
Of course. I'm used to holding the baby.
信心 这是我想看到的
Confidence. That's what I like to see, Dr Walker.
永远别低估你的能力
Never underestimate your own abilities.
好吧 一个小时 不能再多
OK, one hour, no more.
只要保证我回来的时候医院还在运作就行
Just make sure I have a functioning hospital to return to, please.
我不敢相信你还记得我
I can't believe you remember me.
我怎么会忘了见到你的那一天
How can I forget the day I met Sunshine Macintosh?
我只来了几周
I'd only been here a few weeks.
你在发烧 大吵大闹的
You were burning up with a fever, screaming blue murder.
你母亲在啜泣
Your mother was sobbing
你父亲在我耳边念着
and your father was chanting some kind of Tibetan mantra
什么西♥藏♥的咒语
into my right ear.
现在大家叫我Sunny
And these days people call me Sunny.
好吧 Sunny 这些年你都在忙什么
Oh. OK, Sunny, so what are you up to these days?
我在雷丁管理一个数据处理部门
I run a data processing department in Reading.
其实他们叫我Mr Macintosh
Actually, there they call me Mr Macintosh.
Desmond怎么看
And what does Desmond think about that?
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表