剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
- 其他东西怎么办 - 下班后我会回来拿
- What about the rest? - I'll come back after work.
那个 我今天当班 所以...
Well... I'm on call, so...
我自己开门
I'll let myself in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就这样了
Ok.
医生?
Doctor?
我在尿尿好吗
I'm having a wee, for God's sake!
请不要提高你的嗓门
Please don't raise your voice to me.
我马上出来
I'll be right out.
靠
Cow.
我听见了 我会写一份事件报告
I heard that and I'm writing an incident form.
该死
Oh, sod it!
同僚们 你想在美丽的印度工作吗
医生?
Doctor?
Walker医生?
Dr Walker!
医生?
Doctor?
第一季第一集
善缘医院
你是Walker医生吗
Dr Walker?
我叫Ruby 大家都叫我Ruby
Ruby. Everyone calls me Ruby.
我是AJ 很高兴见到你
I'm AJ. Nice to meet you.
请吧 我的车在那边
Please. My car is over here.
这是你第一次来印度吗
So it's your first time in India?
你说什么
Sorry?
大多数人是被一两个婚礼拽来的
Well, most people get dragged back for a wedding or two.
远房♥表亲之间甚至都不认识
You know distant cousins they didn't even know.
我没表亲 至少 我觉得没有
No cousins. At least, I don't think so.
我只是需要远离一切
I just needed to get away. From everything.
那你可来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
- 大家都那么开车吗 - 不是所有人
- Does everyone drive like that? - Not everyone.
可能是印度教♥徒♥ 我们是宿♥命♥论♥者 如果到要死的那天
Probably Hindus. We're fatalists. If it's our day to die...
你要把我带那儿去
Where are you taking me?
- 什么 - 我们在哪里
- What? - Where are we?
我认为这里出了差错
I think there's been a mistake.
这不是正确的地方
This is the wrong place.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这才是我该去的地方 多尼诊所
This is where I'm meant to be. Dhoni Clinic.
不 我绝对被吩咐把你带到这
No. I was definitely told to bring you here.
这究竟是哪里
And where is here, exactly?
这个嘛 Fonseca医生的善缘医院
Well, it's er... Dr Fonseca's Good Karma Hospital.
进来吧
Come on.
这个Fonseca医生 他是管事的吗
This Dr Fonseca. He's in charge?
官方来说 不是
Er... officially, no.
非官方来说 绝对是
Unofficially, definitely yes.
哦 是她不是他
Oh, and er... he's a she.
或许她能解释一下怎么了
So maybe she can explain what's going on.
我在哪里可以找到她
Where do I find her?
跟着尖叫声走
Just follow the screaming.
打扰一下 我能帮助你吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
仅仅是肩膀脱臼
It's only a dislocated shoulder.
我现在痛苦不堪
I'm in agony here.
我开的是一家没钱的公立医院
I'm running a public hospital with no money.
我们都有难题
We all have problems.
- 你在干什么 - 帮你
- What are you doing? - Helping you.
- 你应该给我更多的吗♥啡♥ - 这是你女朋友?
- You should give me morphine. - Girlfriend?
是 我们订婚了
Yeah, yeah. We're engaged.
你以为这样的女人会委身于一个
Do you think a woman like that wants to give her body to a man
因肩膀关节有一点脱臼就尖叫的男人吗
who screams because his shoulder joint is a few inches out?
你在说我是懦夫
Are you calling me a wimp?
记住
Remember.
一个真正的女人需要一个可以忍♥受一点疼痛的男人
A real woman needs a man who can take a little pain.
还有骑着电动车
And ride a moped.
你迟到了
You're late.
- 你怎样做到的 - 坎宁安式手法
- How did you do that? - Cunningham technique.
按♥摩♥肱二头肌减少痉挛
Massaging the bicep muscle reduces the spasm
同时自发地缓解脱臼
and allows the dislocation to reduce spontaneously.
不需要麻药除非你是个彻头彻尾的懦夫
No anaesthetic required unless you're a total wimp.
而且还便宜 快速有效
Also cheap, efficient and effective.
我在下个从踏板车上摔下来的傻瓜身上教你吧
I'll teach you on the next idiot who falls off his scooter.
往前走
Straight ahead.
在这所医院 我们运用知识和技能
In this hospital, we use knowledge and skill,
不用花哨的检查和昂贵的药品
not fancy tests and expensive drugs.
如果你想在这工作 就必须学会
You'll have to learn that if you want to work here.
对不起 Fonseca医生
Sorry, Doctor Fonseca.
Walker医生 我跟你说实话
I'll be honest with you, Dr Walker.
我的医院最不需要的就是一个懒散的英国医生
The last thing my hospital needs is a lazy British doctor
- 带着零经验和不端正的态度来 - 我没有
- with no experience and an attitude problem. - I don't have --
这是现实生活 不是空档年体验
This is real life, not a gap-year experience.
我的病人不是晚宴上的谈资
My patients are not dinner party stories.
坦白说 这有点侮辱人 这不是我来的原因
Frankly, that's quite insulting. And it's not why I'm here.
- 那你为什么来 - 有点复杂
- Then why are you here? - It's complicated.
那当然 但是你的原因新颖吗 或者有趣吗
Naturally. But is it original? Or interesting?
不
No.
真遗憾
Pity.
重点是 我不应该来这
The point is, I'm not supposed to be here.
这不是对的医院 我申请的是多尼诊所
This is the wrong hospital. I applied for the Dhoni Clinic.
大家都是 但是规定改了
As did everyone else but the rules changed.
因为某些原因 我们所有的新毕业大学生
For some reason, all our new graduates
更愿意吸奶嘴
prefer to stay on the teat
而不是在现实世界展开稚翅
rather than spread their tiny wings in the real world.
所有现在所有的新来医生必须强制性
So now all new doctors must spend a compulsory year
待在一所公立医院一年 没有例外
at a public hospital, no exceptions.
所以 我要在这里待一年?
So I'm stuck here for a year?
你说的好像这不是件好事 Walker医生 这边请
You say that like it's a bad thing, Dr Walker. This way.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
这是Walker医生
This is Dr Walker.
又一个训练不到位的英国医生
Another half-trained British doctor
要在印度人身上练手
to practise on Indian people.
Lydia 不要种族歧视
Don't be racist, Lydia.
这是Nair医生 我们名义上的主管
Dr Nair, our nominal chief
角落里穿暗色衣服的人是Varma医生
and the human raincloud in the corner is Dr Varma.
我想你已经见过我儿子AJ 他是我们的救护车司机
I believe you've already met my son, AJ, our ambulance driver.
- 你不用... - 没事的
- You didn't have to... - No problem at all.
放奶还是糖 或者都放
Milk, sugar? Or both?
请都放
Oh, both, please.
你很快就会得出
You'll soon come to the conclusion
我泡出最好的茶
that I make the best tea
和做出最明智的决定这个结论
and the wisest decisions around here.
你之前的职位是在儿科?
I believe your previous post was paediatrics?
没错
Yes, that's right.
我以为我们要来一位外科医生
I thought we were getting another surgeon.
Pradeep医生怎么了
What happened to Dr Pradeep?
被别的地方招走了 Varma医生 我们就分来了这么个医生
Recruited elsewhere. We get what we're given, Dr Varma.
我相信Walker医生是个上进的学生 你可以教她
I'm sure Dr Walker is a willing student. You can teach her.
我真的不是外科医生
I'm not really a surgeon.
简单的割开再来点针线活
Simple butchery with a little light needlework thrown in.
在这里我们用双手解决一切
Round here we turn our hands to most things.
好了 说家务 我们阿莫西林快用完了
Right, housekeeping. We're almost out of amoxicillin.
这样我才能给咽喉有病毒感染的人开药
So I catch anyone giving it for a viral throat,
他们需要紧急手术
they'll need emergency surgery themselves.
东慕纳尔仍然有霍乱病情
They're still reporting cholera east of Munnar.
新增15例 所以请不要懈怠
15 new cases, so eyes open, please.
我可不想这里也有
I don't want it here.
就说这么多 欢迎来到善缘医院
And that's it. Welcome to the Good Karma Hospital.
是的 不
Yeah... No, well...
你能二次检查一下吗 因为...
Can you just double check, because...
不 不 我明白 重点是
No, no, I understand that, the point is that...
不 不 不 别让我等候接听
No, no, no, don't put me on hold.
都很好但是...
That's all very well but...
我能至少和她谈谈吗
Can I at least just talk to her?
因为这不是我申请要来的地方
Because this isn't what I signed up for.
喂
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表