剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
呃
And the, er...
我决定改变
I decided to change,
但是 你 你看起来没变
but you, you look exactly the same.
谢谢
Thanks.
我告诉你要完成排练
I told... I told you to finish the rehearsals.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
哦 没事 只是扭伤了
Oh. No, it's just a sprain. Nothing.
或许我可以瞧瞧 我在医院工作
Maybe I could take a look. You know, I work at a hospital.
- 你是医生? - 急救人员
- You're a doctor? - A paramedic.
算是
Sort of.
我是开救护车的
I drive the ambulance.
至少你会开车
Oh, at least you can drive.
天啊 你们 我告诉过你不要这么做
Jeez, you guys. I told you to stop doing this.
他接受截肢
He just accepted the amputation,
就好像我在建议拔掉他的智齿一样
like I was suggesting removing his wisdom teeth.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
世上是有贵族宿♥命♥论♥的
There's a certain nobility to fatalism.
真的没有什么我们可以做的了吗
There's really nothing we can do?
除非我们找到司机
Not unless we find the driver.
- 你不能进来 - 我在那里等了
- You can't come in. - I've been waiting back there
超过一个小时了 你这是哪门子的医院
for over an hour. What kind of hospital is this?
你的病人吧
Yours, I believe.
我已经试着解释过任何拒绝治疗的病人
I've tried to explain that any patient refusing treatment
- 必须签署弃权书 - 我什么都不要签
- must sign a waiver. - I am not signing anything.
我很抱歉耽误了时间 我被叫走了
I'm sorry for the delay, I was called away,
但是如果你回你房♥间 我可以立刻给你看
but I can see you immediately if you just go back to your room.
你能加快血样结果吗
Can you chase up the blood results?
- 可以 医生 - 快点
- Yes, Doctor. - Quickly.
- 当然 - 谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
我认为这是不必要的
I don't think this is necessary.
这道伤疤 你最近有做手术吗
This scar -- you've had an operation recently?
是 大约一个月前 在英国做的 例行程序
Yeah, about a month ago, back in the UK. Just routine.
例行程序?
Routine?
这是肾移植手术 对吗
This is a kidney transplant, correct?
没事的 没有并发症
It's fine. No complications.
这趟旅行是为帮助我恢复 自我治疗
This trip was to help me try and recuperate, a treat for myself.
Walker医生 对不起
Dr Walker. I'm sorry.
血样结果要推迟了
There's a delay on bloods.
- 至少要再等一个小时 - 太荒唐了
- Another hour at least. - That's ridiculous.
- 我没法待那么久 - 我恐怕你必须待着
- I can't stay that long. - I'm afraid you'll have to.
你在服用防器官排斥的药吗
Are you taking anti-rejection drugs?
当然服了
Of course I am.
你的免疫系统可能会比正常水平要弱
Your immune system may be weaker than normal.
任何感染都会很快变得极其严重
Any infection could quickly become extremely serious.
我需要检查几样地方 对你留院观察
I need to check a few things, keep you under observation.
我没事
I'm OK.
真的
Really.
对不起 但在这种情况下
I'm sorry, but under the circumstances
我绝对坚持
I absolutely insist.
你怎么应对这一切的
And how do you deal with all of it?
我得承认 很艰难
I have to admit, it is tough.
不是这个 其他的
Oh, not this. All the rest of it.
该死的混乱 炎热
The bloody chaos, heat,
昆虫 人们一直在你耳边叽叽喳喳
insects, people jabbering in your ear the whole time.
我发现秘诀就是顺其自然
I find the secret is just to go with the flow.
在印度你必须有变通性
The thing about India is you have to be flexible,
接受现状 不要试着去一直反抗
take what comes, don't try and fight it all the time.
总之 当地人就是这样做的
It's what the locals do, anyway.
天生具有变通性的大众
Intrinsically flexible people.
你知道他们什么东西都有个专门神吗
You know they have a specific god for everything?
- 对吧 - 人生 死亡
- Is that right? - Life, death,
运气
luck.
你尽管说一个词 他们都有一个具体的神
You name it, they've got a god for it.
除了早泄
Except premature ejaculation.
但是他现在任何时候都会来
But he's coming any minute now.
你确定你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you quite sure you're all right, love?
我没事 亲爱的
I'm fine, my darling.
只是太阳光
Oh. It's just the sun.
有点让人难以忍♥受
It's quite unbearable.
我不知道你是怎么忍♥受的
I don't know how you can stand it.
你看起来眼熟
You look very familiar.
好吧 把你的手给我
Fine. Show me your hand.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我什么都不知道 兄弟
I haven't a clue, mate.
她就给你说了这些吗
So that's what she told you?
我承认看起来有点怪
I admit it seems a bit strange.
做过那种手术
A procedure like that
然后不远万里一个人来印度
and then coming all the way to India on her own.
只能用奇怪来形容
Strange is the word.
但是幸运的是 我们中有一个人不傻
But luckily, one of us was not born yesterday.
所以你在哪所医院做的手术
And so you were operated on where exactly?
利兹市当地的医院
My local hospital in Leeds.
给你做手术的医生叫什么
And the name of your surgeon?
我记不清了
I can't recall.
什么时候做的
And this procedure happened when?
根据伤口的愈合程度 是几周前吧
A few weeks ago, by the age of this wound, huh?
- 是的 但 - 但是你还是
- Yes, but... - Yet you can't
不记得给你做的手术的男的吗
remember the man who operated on you?
或许是个女人
Perhaps it was a woman.
我想走了
You know what? I want to leave now.
当然你想 因为我认为你在说谎
Of course you do, because I think you're lying.
这个手术就是在印度做的 对吗
This procedure was done right here in India, wasn't it?
这简直是个离谱的意见
That is an outrageous suggestion.
但我还是相信这是事实
But still I believe it to be the truth.
你花了多少钱
How much did it cost you, huh?
几千? 还是你有优♥惠♥价
A few thousand? Or did you get a bargain?
这不是真的
It's not true.
你没法证明
You can't prove anything.
我不想让这个男的来治我
I don't want this man treating me any more.
听着 你的行为是犯罪
Listen, what you have done is a crime, OK?
我没关系 我很高兴
So that's fine by me. I'm very happy
把你转交到Walker医生手中
to leave you in Dr Walker's... capable hands.
确保她没事 然后让她出院
Make sure she's fit enough and then discharge her.
Bina Barros
Bina Barros.
她在Varun的婚礼上表演 而你几乎杀了她
She's playing at Varun's wedding and you almost killed her.
我以为她已经死了
I thought she was already dead.
她几乎要被你驾车的方式吓死了
She nearly did, the way you drive.
来吧 帮我抬起她
Come on, now, help me lift her.
女士
Ma'am.
慢点
Slowly.
医生 你的病人的血样结果
The blood reports for your patient, Doctor.
抱歉耽搁了
My apologies for the delay.
实验室打了紧急电♥话♥给他们
The laboratory called them through urgently.
谢谢
Thank you.
不可能
That's impossible.
我们做的检测强烈显示
The tests we've done strongly suggest
器♥官♥移♥植♥有急性排斥反应
acute rejection of the transplanted organ.
不 不 他们承诺我会好的
No. No, they promised me it would all be OK.
我们能帮助你 你的免疫系统
We can help. Your immune system
试着在攻击新器官 还不晚
is trying to attack the new organ. It's not too late.
我们能提供基础治疗
We can offer basic treatment here.
骗子
Liars.
谎话连篇的骗子
Liars and cheats.
本来是一个完美的匹配
I mean, it was supposed to be a perfect match, right?
因为我签了一个合同 他们向我保证
Because I signed a contract and they assured me
会没事的
that it would all be OK.
我知道这一定很让人痛苦
I know how distressing this must be.
你敢把你恶心的手放在我身上试试
Don't you dare put your disgusting hands on me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你也不行 你俩谁也别碰我
Don't either... No, don't either of you touch me.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表