剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
我需要几个小时
I need a couple of hours,
然后我会回来联♥系♥他
and then I'll be back to collect him.
我们能确保他准备好了么
Can we make sure he's ready?
当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一生从未如此尴尬
I've never been so embarrassed in all my life!
显然我作为父亲是失败的
Clearly I've failed as a father.
没对你严加管教
I've not imposed enough discipline,
给你太多自♥由♥
allowed you too much freedom.
如果你母亲还活着
If your mother were here...
事情要有所改变
Well, things are going to have to change.
就从现在开始
Beginning now.
我想就我儿子的糟糕行为对你道歉
I want to apologise for my son's poor behaviour towards you.
他从没被教育得不懂得尊重女性
He was not raised to be so disrespectful to women.
我很抱歉 我不是有意伤害你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
他在哪儿
Where is he now?
和警♥察♥一起
With the police.
他们来领走他
They've come to collect him.
你觉得我能见他一面 说再见吗
Do you think I can see him, say goodbye?
我很抱歉 这不和规矩
I'm sorry, it's against the rules.
但是他们会照顾好他
But they'll take good care of him.
我也会
So did I.
我不会把他留在门口
I'd have never left him on a doorstep.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我父母
My mother. My father.
他们半夜把他带走了
They took him away in the middle of the night.
甚至没告诉我
They didn't even tell me.
所以你不想要这样
So you don't want this?
如果我继续养他 我父母会和我断绝关系的
If I try to keep him, my parents will disown me.
那他会有什么样的生活
What kind of life would he have then?
我没法儿自己照顾他 我没钱
I can't take care of him on my own. I don't have any money.
我父母是对的
My parents are right.
这是唯一的方法
This is the only way.
我 呃
I'm er...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该听你的
I should have... listened to you.
想象一下她是何感受
Imagine how she must have felt,
醒来发现他不见了
waking up like that to find him gone.
然后他们告诉她他们所做的一切
And then they tell her what they've done.
一分钟前他还在那儿 下一分钟他就不见了
One minute he's there and... and the next he's gone.
永远从她生命中消失了
Disappeared out of her life forever.
呃 我需要喝东西
Erm... I need a drink.
去别的地方吧
Let's get out of here.
我 我不想喝
I-I don't want a drink.
我知道 我知道这是
I know... I know it's supposed to be the default setting
英国医生的必须做到的
for the English doctor
但我真的真的不想忘掉
but I... I really, really don't want to just forget this.
- 今天算了吧 - 我们不去酒吧
- Not today. - We're not going to the bar.
我该做什么
What do I do?
取决于你
That's up to you.
你多久来一次寺庙
How often do you come to your temple?
只在我需要来的时候
Only when I need to.
或者别人需要的时候
Or someone else does.
你是对的
You were right.
我不应该一直对这耿耿于怀
I shouldn't have let it get to me.
说出来容易做起来难
It's easier said than done.
而且我有很多经验
Plus I've had more practice.
我曾怀孕过
I was pregnant.
三年前
Three years ago.
不在计划之内 我有考试
It wasn't planned. I had exams.
我很努力才到那儿
And I'd worked so hard to get there.
我专注于工作
So I just kept on working,
逼自己向前
kept on pushing,
假装什么都没发生
pretending nothing was happening.
Marcus在粉刷空房♥间而我
Marcus was painting the spare room and I...
我希望可以摆脱这一切
I was wishing it would all just go away.
然后就真的摆脱了
And then it did.
摆脱了他
He did.
他们告诉我是个男孩
They told me it was a boy.
我估计他们认为这样可能会有所帮助
I think they thought it would help,
你懂的 走流程
you know, with the process.
每个人都说 哦 别担心
And everyone kept saying, "Oh, don't worry.
你能再怀上的
You can try again."
但我知道我不行
But I knew I couldn't.
我不配
I didn't deserve it.
因为我曾有过一个孩子
Because I'd had a baby...
而我只是想摆脱他
.. and I'd just wished it away.
我希望摆脱他
I wished him away.
Sunshine不会回来了 对吗
Sunshine's not coming back, is he?
抱歉 Desmond 我不认为他会
Sorry, Desmond. I don't think he is.
我想回去了
Then I want to go home.
我不确定那是个好主意
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
拜托
Please.
带我回家
Just take me home.
这些足够撑过这一周
There should be enough there to last the week.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
你可以给我打电♥话♥ 白天晚上都行 好吗
You can call me any time, day or night, OK?
这是Jimi的
And those are for Jimi.
估计你自己付账 自己做选择
Guess you pays your money and you takes your choice, eh?
请告诉我你还有酒
Please tell me you've still got alcohol.
抱歉 打烊了
Sorry, after hours.
我卖♥♥酒给你是不合法的
It'd be illegal for me to sell it to you.
所以
So...
是什么让我有此荣幸得到你的深夜来访
to what do I owe the honour of this late-night visit?
你说你想要聊天 对吗
You said you wanted to talk, didn't you?
所以来聊天吧
So let's talk.
来助点兴
Just make it interesting.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表