剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
And now I'm being killed by fuss.
我是Varma医生 我需要给你做检查
I'm Dr Varma. I need to examine you.
我保证不会太长
I promise it won't take long.
很好 我们按小时付钱租那头流血的大象
Good. We're paying for that bleeding elephant by the hour.
爸爸
Dad!
Varma医生外出门诊了 我找不到其他人
Dr Varma is out on call. I can't find anyone.
你什么意思 一定是有个人在
What do you mean? There has to be someone.
没人
No-one.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 我们很好
OK. We're fine.
真的 真的很好
Really, really fine.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
婴儿要出生了 你需要准备好
The baby is coming. You need to be prepared.
好的 Nita
OK, Nita.
你将会随时会宫缩
You're going to feel another contraction any second.
当宫缩来了 我需要你用力 好吗
When it comes, I need you to push for me, OK?
现在 用力 用力
Now! Push! Push!
加油
Come on!
- 怎么了 - 一切都好
- What's the matter? - Everything's fine.
你一直这么说让我很担心
It concerns me that you keep saying that.
Varma医生 现在是时候去找真正的医生了
I think now is the time to fetch the real doctor, Dr Varma.
我就是真正的医生
I'm a real doctor.
我对你满怀敬意 但我更喜欢找掌事的医生
With great respect, I would prefer someone else in charge.
Varma医生不在 只有我在
Dr Varma -- - Isn't here. So you've got me.
靠
Shit.
我能看见脐带了
I can see the cord.
- 脐带下垂 - 你在做什么
- The cord's prolapsing. - What are you doing?
婴儿的头被脐带压♥迫♥
The baby's head is pressing on the umbilical cord.
我需要托起头否则婴儿会窒息
I need to support the head or the baby will suffocate.
又一次宫缩吗 现在听我的
Another contraction? Now listen to me.
这个婴儿需要现在出来
This baby needs to come out this time.
- 好 不要浪费时间了 - 我明白
- OK, no more messing around. - I understand.
准备好
Ready?
用力 用力
Push! Now! Push!
用力 你敢停下 一直用力
Push! Don't you dare stop! Keep pushing!
用力
Push! Push! Push!
好
Ok.
好了
And here we are.
医生
Doctor?
是个女孩 你生了个女孩
You have a girl. You have a beautiful baby girl.
你做的超声波扫描
You performed the ultrasound scan.
你说我妻子怀了个男孩
You told me my wife was carrying a son.
是吗 你和我都知道那条法律
Is that true? You know the law as well as I do.
这是医疗问题 胎儿的活动减少
There were medical concerns. Foetal movements reduced.
- 即使是这样 - 你撒谎
- Even so... - You lied!
你知道如果这个胎儿是个女孩的话 我们会
You knew if the baby had been a girl, we'd have...
你会怎么样
You would have what?
你知道我是什么意思 Nair医生 我已经有三个女儿了
You understand me, Dr. Nair. I already have three daughters.
她们都需要嫁人
All need to be married.
我不是富人
I'm not a rich man.
抚养我的三个女儿对我来说就已经很难了
It is hard enough for me to provide for the children I have.
这是个健康的孩子 Mr. Mehta
It's a healthy baby, Mr Mehta.
是克利须那神送给你的礼物 真的
A gift from Krishna himself, surely?
这个问题很简单
It's quite simple.
Nita Mehta当时大出血
Nita Mehta was bleeding profusely
需要做超声波扫描
and needed an ultrasound scan.
她丈夫想知道孩子的性别 然后我拒绝了他
Her husband wanted to know the sex and I refused.
那个时候他告诉我
And then he as good as told me
除非这是个男孩
that unless he found out, they'd
否则他们会堕胎 因为他不能再冒险生一个女儿
have an abortion because he couldn't risk another girl.
- 所以你告诉他性别了 - 我被他摆布了
- So you told him the sex - I was manipulated --
那个是违法的
Which is illegal.
他认为他看到下面有丁丁了
He thought he could see an appendage.
然后你也没纠正他
And you didn't correct him?
你知道12周的孩子的丁丁有多小吗
Do you know how small a penis is at 12 weeks?
你这是在让医院承担风险
You've put the hospital at risk.
你认为因为这事我们打得起官司么
Do you think we can afford legal action over this?
政♥府♥会让我们关门的
The Government could close us down!
并且合情合理
And rightly so!
现在我问你 这种事情以前发生过吗
Now, has this happened before?
什么 晕倒吗 从没有过
What, fainting? Never.
就像我说的 一定是温度太高的原因
Like I said, must be this heat.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so. Erm...
我怀疑你恐怕是疾病发作了
I'm afraid I suspect you've had a seizure.
癫痫
An epileptic fit.
那么如果说这是它第一次发作
Now if this is the first time it's happened,
我们需要把你带到医院做进一步的检查
we'll have to take you to hospital for further tests.
不需要这么做 也没有时间了
There's no need... and no time.
我得了脑瘤
I have a brain tumour.
我不敢相信他就那样扔下他的孩子了
I can't believe he walked out on his baby like that.
在这里家庭计划是一个很重要的事情
Family planning is a big deal round here.
所有孩子都是一种幸事
Any child is a blessing.
在英国人们多年尝试 花几千块钱做体外受精
Back home, people try for years, pay thousands for IVF.
然而几千卢比的
And there's thousands of
嫁妆们在那边玩耍
rupees worth of dowry playing over there.
Raja Mehta有他自己的事业 出租车公♥司♥
Raja Mehta runs his own business. Taxi firm.
他用上帝给予他的每一个小时去工作 供养他的家庭
He works every hour God sends to provide for his family.
没有好处 没人帮他
No benefits. No help.
他需要一个男孩
He needed a son.
有时候好男人会变得绝望
Sometimes good men get desperate.
Mari告诉我都发生了什么
Mari told me what happened.
没人帮你 你救了那个孩子的生命
You were left on your own and you saved that baby's life.
干得漂亮
Well done.
然而尽管我很欣赏你独♥立♥的精神
But although I appreciate an independent spirit,
Varma医生应该在旁边协助你
Dr Varma should have assisted you.
我想他是被叫走的
I think he was called away.
毫无疑问 是很重要的事情
Important business, no doubt.
我们女儿的婚礼
Our daughter's wedding.
这应该是他一生中最骄傲的一天吧
It should be the proudest day of his life.
我要怎么和他说这个事情呢
How could I tell him?
没人知道这事吗
Nobody knows?
抗癫痫药
Anti-convulsants.
这个可以避免以后癫痫的发作
They should prevent any further seizures.
我相信你只是晕倒了而已
I'm sure you simply fainted.
正午的太阳很毒
The midday sun can be fierce.
或许你可以试着戴戴帽子
Perhaps some kind of hat?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我是你丈夫的话 我想知道实情
If I were your husband, I'd want to know.
如果你是我丈夫的话 我们不会说话的
If you were my husband, we wouldn't be talking.
- 什么时候换班 - 他们不那么做
- So when do the shifts swap? - They don't.
那什么时候我可以结束
So when do I finish?
什么时候都可以 只要板子上是空的
Whenever you like, as long as the board is empty.
我不明白
I don't get it.
告示板空了才会有人离开 你要坚持到那个时候吗
No-one leaves until the board is empty. Are you up to it?
请坐
Take a seat, please.
Herr Muller
Herr Muller?
你跟我走
If you'd like to follow me.
嘿
Hey.
嘘 嘘
Ssh, ssh.
她很漂亮 我觉得所有的婴儿都很漂亮
She's so beautiful. Then I suppose all babies are.
就算是长得丑的
Even the ugly ones...
并不是说你的宝宝丑
Not that your baby is ugly.
你知道我什么意思
I mean... You know what I mean.
所有的宝宝生下来都是美丽的
All babies are born beautiful.
但并不是生下来都是平等的
Not all are born equal.
嘿 嘘
Hey... Sssh.
医生
Doctor?
喂她了吗 她脸色有点苍白
Has she been feeding OK? She's a little pale.
这是室间隔缺损
There's a VSD.
肺动脉严重狭窄
Pulmonary valve is severely stenosed.
她得了法洛式四合症
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表