剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
Six months to a year.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
如果我留下 我需要知道你能帮我
If I stay, I need to know you can help me.
这是一个复杂的情况
This is a complex condition.
作为医生 我会建议
As a doctor, I'd have to recommend
你回家然后被专家治疗
that you return home and be cared for by specialists.
如果我拒绝走呢
What if I refuse to go?
如果我拒绝帮助你呢
What if I refuse to help you?
如果这些假如是锅碗瓢盆
If ifs and buts were pots and pans,
我们就没必要请补锅匠了
we'd have no need for tinkers.
对不起 我完全不知道你刚刚在说什么
I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
Varma医生 我坠入爱河了
I have fallen in love, Dr Varma.
爱上这个地方 爱上印度
With this place. With India.
我已经活了超过60年
I've lived on this planet for over 60 years
我从不知道有一个这样的天堂存在着
and I never knew a heaven like this even existed.
我需要知道你明白风险
I need to know you understand the risk.
我们能给你提供的治疗是基础的
The treatment we can offer you here is basic.
如果有紧急情况 我们可能帮不了忙
Now, if there's an emergency, we may not be able to help.
如果发生的话 你会死在这
And if that happens... you will die here.
这就是我的计划
That's the plan.
嘘
Ssh.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
我明白
I understand.
请帮帮我
Help me. Please.
你丈夫怎么看
What does your husband think about this,
你想留在巴可的想法
about staying in Barco?
他和我不在一个频道上
He's behind me 150%.
那 我们说好了
So... do we have a deal, then?
虽然与我的判断相悖
Against my better judgement...
但 是的
yes.
瞧见没 我能把这些全装下
See? I'm gonna get it all in.
我知道你认为你打败了我 但你猜怎么着
I know you thought you'd defeat me, but guess what?
任何危机下你都有出路
You can fold your way out of any crisis.
怎么了
What?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们有什么好回去的 讲真
What have we got to go back to? I mean, really?
家 家人
Home, family.
该死的健康发展机构
NH bloody S.
我已经看过了 当地医院愿意接收我
I've checked. The local hospital will take care of me.
太棒啦 那好了
Oh, great. Oh, that's fine, then.
我真傻 瞎担心
Silly me, worrying about nothing.
我不喜欢你说风凉话的样子
You know I hate it when you're sarcastic.
我不喜欢你被诊断出脑肿瘤
And I hate it when you get diagnosed with a brain tumour
就一时兴起决定留在该死的印度
and decide on a whim to stay in bloody India!
天啊 操蛋
Christ! Oh, bollocks!
我不明白 Maggie 那是因为什么
I just don't get it. What's this about, Maggie?
给我解释清楚到底因为什么
Make me understand what the hell this is about.
你记得我们去法国南部那次
You remember that time we went to the South of France
在该死的摩托车后面吗
on the back of that... damn motorbike?
1972年
'72.
1973年
'73.
里昂外的三英里 我告诉你我怀孕了
And three miles outside Lyon, I told you I was pregnant.
你什么话都没说
And you didn't say a word.
只是戴上头盔 我们就走了
Just put your helmet on and we set off.
接着在下一站 你向我求婚了
Then at the next stop, you asked me to marry you.
我记得
I remember.
我爱那次旅行
I loved that trip.
但那是最后一次
But that was the last time...
我们的二人世界
it was just you and me.
我们一起
The two of us together.
就好像世界其余的都不存在
Like the rest of the world didn't exist.
接着
Then it was...
有了孩子 家庭 你那该死的妈
the kids, family, your bloody mother.
但你和我
But you and me...
就是那么开始的啊
was how it all started.
你和我之间
And you and me...
我想做了断
.. is how I want it to end.
一起
Together.
求你了
Please.
你知道这个鬼地方多少钱吗
You know how much this bloody place costs?
我们负担不起住在这里
We can't afford to stay here.
别担心
Don't worry.
我已经想好了
I've thought of that already.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很可爱
Lovely.
看这个
Look at this.
来了
Coming through. Yeah.
你怎么做到取代我
So how did you manage to replace me?
我叫了救护车
I called for an ambulance.
所以?
So?
在边境对面朝我招手
Just aved me across the border.
我告诉他们可以看里面
I told them they could look inside
但前提是我先给他们打了Lydia热疫苗
but only if I vaccinated them all for Lydia Fever first.
- Lydia热? - 我编的 不治之症
- Lydia Fever? - I made it up. Deadly, no cure.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
好
Right.
香槟
Champagne!
一杯啤酒 一杯椰林飘香
One beer, one pina colada.
倒满 我今天遵纪守法了
Fully loaded. I've gone legit.
所有进口货物都是光明磊落的
Everything imported fair and square.
当然 我现在正在交易上损失钱
Of course, now I'm losing money on the deal.
有时人生有别的奖励美德的方法
Sometimes life has a way of rewarding the virtuous.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我还是担心Vijay和Varma医生
I'm still worried about Vijay and Dr Varma.
将近五年前的事
It was nearly five years ago.
Vijay的父亲是一个极度焦虑的男人
Vijay's father was an extremely anxious man,
总是在医院
always at the hospital,
抱怨一个假的疾病或者别的
complaining of one spurious malady or another.
总是没事装病
Always nothing.
这次是小腹痛
This time it was lower abdominal pain.
Gabriel觉得不严重 让他回去了
Gabriel didn't consider it serious, sent him away.
- 他的妻子和他在一起 - 我见她了
- His wife was with him. - I met her.
她叫了她丈夫很多次 把他拉回家了
She called her husband lots of names and dragged him home.
第二天早上 她发现他死于阑尾破裂
Next morning, she found him dead from a ruptured appendix.
正如你所想 Gabriel很难接受
As you can imagine, Gabriel took it very hard.
一个寡妇 一个丧父的孩子
A wife without a husband, a fatherless child.
她埋怨他
And she blames him.
我们医生可以隐藏我们的错误
We doctors can bury our mistakes,
但不意味着我们可以永远忘了他们
it doesn't mean we can ever forget them.
我准备...
I'm gonna...
嗨
Hi.
我 和Lydia谈了
I erm... spoke to Lydia.
她告诉我关于Vijay的爸爸的事
She told me about Vijay's dad.
她不应该告诉你
She shouldn't have told you.
我很高兴她说了
Well, I'm glad she did.
以防你没注意 这是正式道歉
In case you hadn't noticed, this is an official apology.
我当年很年轻 我很自大
I was younger, I was arrogant.
我以为我无所不知
I thought I knew everything.
不像现在 对吗
Unlike now, right?
我们有时都会犯错
We all get it wrong sometimes.
Vijay的妈妈不应该埋怨你
Vijay's mum shouldn't blame you.
我不同意
Well, I disagree.
因为我 她丈夫死了
Thanks to me, her husband is dead.
我们的行为是有后果的
Our actions have consequences.
有时没有借口
Sometimes there are no excuses.
学的怎么样
How's the study?
我 有点被说服了
I was er... sort of persuaded.
我懂了
So I see.
我能请你喝杯啤酒吗
Can I get you a beer?
- 你一个人吗 - 对 看起来是这样
- You're alone? - Yeah, looks that way.
我把这个叫满月范丹戈
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表