剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
She has Fallot's Tetralogy.
你的宝宝有先天性心脏缺陷
Your baby has a severe congenital heart defect.
这个病会时不时发作
The attacks come and go
但是她需要即刻特殊护理
but she'll need specialist help soon.
如果不这么做呢
And if not?
那你的孩子会死的
Then your baby will die.
也许吧 如果这是上帝的意愿 那
Perhaps, if that's God's will, then...
我会和我的丈夫说的 他知道该怎么做
I will speak to my husband. He'll know what to do.
我知道这是个悲剧 但是如果他们拒绝治疗
I know it's a tragedy but if they refuse permission,
那我们就什么都不能做了
then there's little else we can do.
- 但如果是个男孩 - 不管怎样这笔花销会毁了他们的
- But if it was a boy - Either way the cost will still ruin them.
你已经尽力了 有时候我们能做的只有这些
You did your best. Sometimes that's all any of us can manage.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't just accept it.
相信我 Walker医生 我能处理好冲突
Believe me, Dr Walker, I'm a huge fan of conflict,
但是聪明的将领只在她确定她会胜利的时候才会吹响号♥角
but a wise general only fights when she's sure to win the day.
我们要等属于我们的机会
We wait for our opportunity.
真正的技巧在于你看见了才知道这是你的机会
The real trick is to know it when you see it.
那就来吧
Come on, then!
还是你今晚就一直在这睡吗
Or are you gonna sleep here all night?
是的 我们到了
Right, here we are.
这是医院的宿舍吗
This is the hospital accommodation?
我知道 挺恶心的 我只能说句抱歉
I know. Quite disgusting. I can only apologise.
在厨房♥的冰箱里有点必需品
There's a fridge in the kitchen stocked with bare essentials.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没带很多行李 Walker医生
You travel light, Dr Walker.
其他也没什么想带的
Nothing else wanted to come with me.
这都是迷惑他们大多数人的
More fool them.
你今天一天都没想他 对吧
You haven't thought about him all day, have you?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
在我的故事里 总有那么一个男人
There's always a man, in my experience.
既不风趣也不独特
Neither interesting nor original.
我有点事情要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
终于 我以为你再也不会回家了
At last. I thought you were never coming home.
对 恩 我的病人需要我
Yeah, well, my patients needed me.
Fonseca医生 你确实是不可或缺的人
Dr Fonseca, you are truly indispensable.
我决定把我的钥匙拿回来
I've decided I want my key back.
别让我们之间停着一辆又小又蠢
Don't let a silly little sponsored ambulance
还是由别人赞助的急救车
come between us.
首先 要有一个 我们
Firstly, there is no "Us".
这仅仅是一场互惠互利的安排
This is merely a mutually beneficial arrangement.
也是我最近正在考虑的事情
Which I am currently reconsidering.
- 所以 去 - 好吧
- So, shoo! - OK.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
尊严
Dignity.
金钱战胜一切
Trumped by hard cash every time.
没门
No picture.
你给多少钱都不会
There is literally no amount of money you can pay me
让我改变我的主意的
to make me change my mind.
- 我需要我的招牌 - 那我就需要你把我的床还给我
- I need my brand. - Then I will need my bed back.
马上
Immediately.
那 如果我同意
So, if I agree...
我们互惠互利的安排
.. our mutually beneficial arrangement...
我们可以重新谈判
Can be renegotiated in good faith.
- 马上 -为什么不呢
- Immediately? - I don't see why not.
也就是说 Fonseca医生 你心里已经有数了
In that case, Dr Fonseca, you've got yourself a deal.
让我过去 我是医生 让我过去
Let me through, I'm a doctor! Let me through!
哦 不
Oh, no.
Atul 你能听见我说话吗 拜托
Atul, can you hear me? Come on.
Atul
Atul.
Sanjay
Sanjay?
好 按住伤口 在他伤口那按住它
OK, just hold it down. Hold it down over his cuts.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
现在叫救护车 你们在等什么
Someone call an ambulance now! What are you waiting for?!
Sanjay
Sanjay?
他没事
He's OK.
我就说 我会再见到你的
I told you... I'd see you again.
他们体征都不稳定 现在需要做手术
They're both unstable. They need theatre now.
我们只有一个手术台
We only have one operating theatre.
哪个 哪个先来
Which one? Who goes first?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想做什么 医生 快点
What do you want to do, Doctor? Come on!
Sanjay 带Sanjay去 他的伤口更严重
Sanjay. Take Sanjay first, his wounds are more severe.
他被袭击了 刀子捅在了他的腹部
He's been attacked. Stab wounds to the abdomen.
哦 上帝保佑我们
Oh, God preserve us.
- 另一个呢 - 另一个是他的弟弟Atul
- And the other one? - His brother, Atul.
腹部多出刺伤 他的血压在80
Multiple stab wounds to the abdomen. He's holding BP at 80.
Varma医生在路上 尽量让这个男孩稳定一些
Dr Varma's on his way. Make the boy as stable as you can.
好的
Ok.
静脉注射
More IV.
该死 他伤的太严重了 我还需要一支
Damn. He's too shut down. I need another.
我找不到血管了
I can't find a vein.
16岁男性 腹部刺伤 彻底昏迷
16-year-old male, stab wound to abdomen. Completely shut down.
开刀 现在
Cut down, set now.
如果你扎不进去 你就开刀 进行骨髓输液
If you can't get access, you do a cut down... I/O.
大孔套管 止血钳
Large bore cannula. Spencer Wells.
不不不 阴性O型血 他需要血 不是盐水 快点
No. No, O negative. He needs blood, not saline. Quick!
快点 Walker医生
Come on, Dr Walker.
现在他凝血速度越来越快了
He's clotting up rather more easily now.
心脏还是没反应
Still asystole.
医生
Doctor...
Walker医生
Dr Walker.
静脉注射足够多
Adequate IV access.
迅速大量的输血 再加上高压氧
Rapid volume replacement and high-flow oxygen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阴性O型血应该立即供上
O negative should have been running immediately.
他已经不省人事了
He was too shut down.
真正的外科医生可以处理这个问题
A real surgeon can deal with that.
- 开刀 骨髓输液 - 够了
- A cut down, I/O access - That's enough.
你让我教她的
You told me to teach her.
我说 够了
I said, that's enough.
你知道吗 尽情享受你的假期
You know, just have your holiday if you want.
别干扰到其他真正的医生
Just don't get in the way of the real doctors.
可以吗
Ok?
我刚查看了Sanjay Nadar
I've just checked Sanjay Nadar.
引流管中的液体已经清澈 他能恢复起来的
Drains are running clear already. He should do well.
已经通知警♥察♥了
The police have been informed.
他哥哥的尸体在验尸官那
His brother's body has been released to the coroner.
我们在最坏的情况下已经竭尽全力了
We did the best we could in a very difficult situation.
所有人都尽力了
All of us.
对 我觉得那就足够了
Right. I think that's enough.
你们都知道你们该做什么
You all know what you have to do.
可怕的野兽
Horrible beasts!
你知道猴子一根毛发上有多少病原体吗
Know how many pathogens there are on a single monkey hair?
额 不知道
Er... no.
也许 数千万个
Tens of millions... probably.
- 那又怎么了 - 你说什么
- So, what? - Sorry?
你自己坐在这 你打包好了你的行李
You're sitting here alone. Your bag is packed.
接下来一定有个 所以
There must be a so.
所以我觉得我做不来这个
So... I don't think I can do this.
准确的说做不来什么
And what is this, exactly?
离开英国 觉得我应该可以在这工作
Leaving England, thinking I could work here and...
就是当医生这件事
Just the whole being a doctor thing.
哦 我知道了 这确实是个问题
Oh, I see. Then that is a problem.
那向猴子扔石头能解决问题吗
Would it help to throw a stone at a monkey?
你在嘲笑我
You're laughing at me.
随你怎么想
Suit yourself.
一个年轻的男孩失去了他的生命 而我们救不了他
A young boy lost his life and we couldn't save him.
- 是我们 不只是你 - Varma医生
- We, not you. - Dr Varma
他伤的太重了
His injuries were too severe.
这和你无关
There was nothing you,
Varma医生或者Ganesh做也是这个结果
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表