剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
一种表示忠诚的行为
It's a form of devotion.
有的人通过劳动尊神 有的人祈祷
Exalting God through labour. Some people pray.
她们在这儿织婚纱来尊神
Here they sew and stitch wedding gowns for Jesus.
- 听起来很奇妙 - 或荒谬
- Sounds amazing. - Or ridiculous.
Walkre医生 记得提醒我给你介绍我的翻版 这儿的女宦官
Remind me to lend you my copy of The Female Eunuch, Dr Walker.
- 你好 - 她看起来很开心
- Hello. - Still, she looks happy.
我们不都是么
Didn't we all?
感谢你们来的这么快
Thank you for coming so quickly.
她有说过不舒服吗
Had she complained of feeling unwell?
Inez修女发誓禁言 Fonseca医生
Sister Inez has taken a vow of silence, Dr Fonseca.
我并不希望她开口
I wouldn't expect her to.
这样我们才能保持纪律严肃
In this order, we take discipline very seriously.
这儿呢
And here?
恶心么 发烧么
Sickness, fever?
尿尿时感觉怎么样 Mutra
How about when you pee? Mutra.
你可以和医生说话
You may speak to the doctor.
很痛
It hurts.
我觉得你可以活下去 但你应该早点叫我
Well, I think you'll live, but you should've called me earlier.
可能是泌尿系感染伴有晕厥
It's probably a urinary tract infection coupled with a faint.
我们需要采样
We're going to need a sample.
这可以明确是否有感染
So this will tell us if you have an infection.
我们用来检查血 蛋白 白细胞
We can check for blood, protein, white blood cells.
尿里都有的话 那就恭喜了
Of which you have a full house. Congratulations.
那现在该怎么做
So what happens now?
我们需要给你开一个疗程的抗生素
We need to start you on a course of antibiotics.
我们需要确定你喝了足够的
We need to make sure you drink plenty of...
都还好吗
Is everything all right?
结果显示你的确
The tests we've taken indicate that you do indeed have
有泌尿系感染
a urinary tract infection...
而且你还怀孕了
.. but also that you're pregnant.
你真的要我穿这件T恤吗
Did you really need me to wear this shirt?
快要热死了
Traps the heat like nobody's business.
现在我知道甘地为什么穿个床单了
Now I know why Gandhi wore a bed sheet.
你穿黑色挺好看的 每个人都是
You look good in black. Everyone does.
好吧
Ok. Ok.
为什么每个小伙子脖子上都戴着花环呢
Why are all the blokes wearing flowers round their necks?
这是传统
It's traditional.
指南上说的
It says so in the guidebook.
你也应该戴的 不好意思 这儿
You should be wearing one, too. Excuse me. Here.
别发牢骚了 来吧 这儿
Oh, stop fussing. Come on. It's this way.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You do understand what this means?
当然 这个宝贝是个礼物
Of course. This baby is a gift.
一个真实的奇迹
A true miracle.
你知道谁给你这个奇迹的呢
So, do you have any idea who gave you this gift?
还不够明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
是他
It's Him.
你信她么
You believe her?
信她圣灵感孕了
That she has an immaculate conception?
我不是个天主教♥徒♥
I may be an extremely lapsed Catholic,
但我也不傻
but I'm not totally stupid.
甚至 有些奇迹会比别的更容易解释
No, some miracles are more easily explained than others.
好 请你抬起右边胳膊
OK. Lift your right arm, please.
现在抬左边
And now your left.
- 相信我 我真的试过了 - 你看见了吗
- Believe me, I'm trying. - You see?
我恐怕你中风了
I'm afraid it looks like you've suffered a stroke.
所以你左半边都不能动
That's why you can't move your left side.
好 这从什么时候开始的
Now, when did this all start?
- 不到一小时 - 呃
- Less than an hour ago. - Uh- huh.
这儿是最近的医院 现在到底怎么办
This place was the nearest. So what happens now?
我会给他开点药让血液别这么粘稠
I'll prescribe some treatment to thin the blood
然后你需要扫个核磁 我会给你安排的
and then you'll need a scan, which I can arrange.
同时 我们会用一切治疗措施
In the meantime, we'll do everything that we can.
好么
Ok?
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - OK.
我丈夫 他能好起来吗
My husband, he'll get better?
恐怕 现在这样 很难讲
I'm afraid that, at this stage, that is impossible to say.
我们想要最好的治疗
We want the best treatment.
我们还有基金会
We have funds.
Nair医生还是我丈夫的私人好友
And Dr Nair is a personal friend of my husband.
好吧 我们所有的病人都会得到我们最好的治疗
Yes, er, all our patients get the very best we can offer.
我会让Nair医生知道你丈夫在这儿
I'll make sure that Dr Nair is aware your husband is here
这样他可以为你们安排转诊上级医院 如果你们想的话
and he can arrange any transfer if that's what you'd prefer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有基金会 哈
"We have funds", hm?
那姑娘在嫁给他之前肯定什么都没有
The girl had nothing before she married him.
你不同意 姐们
You don't approve, Sister?
无论疾病还是健康 医生
In sickness and in health, Doctor.
我们现在可以看看是不是真的
Perhaps now we'll see how true that is. Hm?
我很高兴她的情况没那么严重
I am pleased her condition is not serious,
但我十分反对我的修女们离开修道院
but I'm very much against my novices leaving the convent
除非真的有紧急情况
unless there's a genuine emergency.
B超真的必要吗
Now, is this ultrasound scan really necessary?
绝对必要
Absolutely essential.
我约了明天的诊疗
I've arranged for an appointment first thing tomorrow
还有 考虑到是修女
and, given the circumstances,
我希望能单独处理
I wish to take care of this case personally.
这样的话 我就破个例
In that case, I will make an exception.
如果Carmen院长知道她怀孕了
What's going to happen to her once Mother Carmen
- 她会怎么样 - 鬼知道
- finds out she's pregnant? - God knows,
但她需要点帮助来处理这件事
but she's gonna need help to deal with this.
你结婚多久了
So how long were you married?
喔 怎么话题跳到那儿了
Whoa! What brought that on?
抱歉 如果你不想谈这个的话
Sorry. If you don't wanna talk about it...
一个忏悔连着另一个 我猜的
One confession deserves another, I suppose.
Jules Fonseca是个很有趣的男人
Jules Fonseca was... an entertaining man.
听起来不大可能 但真的很有趣 直到他离开的那天
Impossible, but entertaining, right up to the day he left.
- 但你还保留着夫姓 - 如果你知道我娘家姓
- But you still kept his name? - If you had my maiden name...
- 是什么 - 我从没告诉任何人
- What was it? - I have never told anyone
- 也不会告诉任何人 - 那天发生了什么
- and never will. - So what happened?
我早上醒来他就不见了
I woke up one morning and he'd gone.
从那以后再也没听过他的消息
Haven't heard from him since.
- 那你肯定很难过 - 好吧 生活要继续
- That must've been hard. - Yeah, well, life goes on.
甩开狗皮膏药 只会疼一秒
Just rip it off and it only hurts for a second.
但性生活很和谐
And the sex was fantastic.
Josie 是什么吸引你
So, Josie, what first attracted you to
来找这个充满激♥情♥ 面向公众的零售工作呢
this exciting, public facing retail employment opportunity?
什么
Sorry?
- 你为什么想来这儿工作 - 说真话?
- Why do you wanna work here? - Truthfully?
- 我向来喜欢说实话 - 我并不想
- Always. - I really don't,
但这是我攒钱买♥♥机票回家最快的方法
but it's my fastest route to a plane ticket out of here so...
我懂了
I see.
这样的话 你可以上班了
In that case, you're hired.
真的
Really?
对啊
Mm.
太赞了
Amazing.
奇迹吧 你是唯一一个候选人
Miraculous. You were the only applicant.
那什么时候可以开始
So when can you start?
- 只有你需要我 - 就等这句话
- As soon as you need me. - Good answer.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
Can you tell me what this is?
- 抹布 - 你是天生的酒吧服务员
- A dishcloth. - You're a natural.
来吧
Come on.
你让她在这儿工作
You gave her a job?
她是迄今为止最好的候选人
She was by far the best candidate.
好吧 那她们呢
OK, what about them?
- 她会很嫉妒的 - 她们都没钱
- She's gonna be so jealous... - They run out of money,
FedEx干爹成了她们的新信♥用♥卡♥
Daddy FedEx's a new credit card.
她的绝望是我最佳的边际利润
Her desperation is my profit margin.
噢 够了 我要杀了我自己
Oh, that's it. I'm gonna kill myself.
自便 别在这儿就行 自杀会影响生意
Fine. Just not here. Suicide's bad for business.
不 比这个更惨的是 我爸给我找了个媒婆
No. It's worse than that. My father hired a marriage broker.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表