剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
有时候激素会有用
Sometimes steroids can help,
但你的记录里面
but there's nothing in your
- 没提啊 - Fonseca医生知道的
- record about an injection. - Dr Fonseca will know.
就告诉她Hitesh膝盖毛病又犯了
Just tell her Hitesh is here with both his knees.
Walker医生 有时间吗
Dr Walker. A moment?
您好 先生 你可以问问他啊
Hello, sir. Hey, why don't you ask him?
稍等
Just one second.
你知道Lydia的
You know Lydia.
她很强势 有时候反应过度
She's impulsive. She reacts.
但她还是个好人
But at heart she's a good person.
她让你来给我道歉
But she sends you to apologise for her?
我来这儿是因为
I'm here because I want
我想为医院好
what is the best for this hospital.
尽管表面上我是官方管事的
Despite appearances I'm still officially in charge.
我的朋友 就是那个来找我的
My friend, the one who's visiting me...
那都不是问题 不管Lydia说什么
That shouldn't be a problem, whatever Lydia says.
总有例外
Exceptions can always be made.
不 不是那样
No, er... No, it's erm... It's not that.
他就是我一开始到这儿的原因
He's the reason why I came out here in the first place.
不全是
Not the whole reason.
我们分手了
We broke up.
不是很有趣也不那么新颖
Neither interesting nor original.
现在他到这儿了
And now he is here.
是的
Yeah.
心之所向
Where the heart leads...
思之所向
the mind can but follow.
我希望你能找到你的心之所向
I hope you find what you're looking for.
谢谢
Thank you.
Nair医生
Dr Nair?
我的 我的病人 Hitesh
My erm... my patient - - Hitesh.
他说他总是注射点什么治膝盖
He says he always gets an injection for his knees?
但我找不到记录
But I can't find anything in the notes.
盐水 生理盐水
Salt water. Normal saline.
她每年都给他开 5毫升右臀肌注
She gives it to him every year. 5 mils in the right buttock.
但要保证你弄疼一点
But make sure you hurt him a little.
当你给安慰剂的时候
You know, when you're giving a placebo
还是要疼一点的
a little bit of pain goes a long way.
上帝啊
Christ.
- 嗨 - 你怎么来这儿了
- Hiya. - What are you doing here?
来这儿看病
Thought I'd come and have a look for myself.
这儿太乱了吧
This is just mad.
乱中有纪律 只要你习惯它
It kind of makes sense. Once you get used to it.
这是Gabriel
Hey. This is Gabriel.
Varma医生 我们一起工作
Dr Varma. We've been working together.
嗨 我是Marcus
Hi. Marcus.
Marcus是我的一个朋友 从英国来的
Marcus is a friend of mine. From England.
当然 很高兴见到你
Of course. It's nice to meet you.
我听说了你很多事
I've heard a lot about you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
Varma医生 有人想见你
Er... Dr Varma. There's someone to see you.
是Mrs Smart家属 她有些急
About Mrs Smart? She's quite insistent.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我觉得他不喜欢我
Don't think he likes me.
我不确定他能谁都喜欢
I'm not sure he likes anyone.
也许他只是喜欢你 我也会这样
Maybe he just fancies you. I would.
来这儿
Come on.
你来这儿 我很高兴
Actually, I'm... I'm glad you're here.
我想过了
I've thought about it.
你说的
What you said.
好
Ok.
然后
And?
我想去
And I wanna do it.
离开这儿 好好看看印度 和你一起
Leave this place. And then see India. With you.
讲真
Seriously?
对啊
Yeah.
没事
It's OK.
恐怕你母亲的病情最近
I am afraid your mother's condition has deteriorated
恶化的相当迅速
quite significantly in the last few days.
我明白
I see.
Mrs Kamal明天该查血了
And Mrs Kamal is due her blood test tomorrow.
- 就这样 - 别担心
- That's it. - Don't worry.
我能做好
I can take care of it.
他挺帅的
He's very handsome. Hm?
是的
I think so.
我会想你的
Hey, I'm gonna miss you.
他们是傻了才会让你走 他们都是傻子
They are fools to let you go. All of them.
不 这儿不行
No! Not there.
门诊病人来这儿
Outpatients! Come!
跟我来
Come with me.
- 你还好吗 - 很好 我们就这么办吧
- You OK? - Yeah. Let's do this.
好
Good.
好了 一切都安排好了
Right, everything's been arranged.
紧急医疗遣转分队已经在路上了
The emergency evacuation team are on their way.
他们几小时后就会到这里
They'll be here in a couple of hours.
你们所要做的就是在他们来之前照顾好她
All you need to do is to care for her until they arrive.
- Varma医生已经做了所有...能做的事 - 爸
- Dr Varma has done everything... - Dad! - .. possible.
我确定Varma医生在现有情况下尽了他最大努力
I'm sure Dr Varma's doing his best given the circumstances.
那可以了 现在清楚我的意思了吗
That's it. Is everything clear?
不 以我一直以来的理解
No. It's always been my understanding
你妈妈想要待在这里
that your mother wanted to stay here.
我妈可能还想和Fred Astaire跳快步舞呢(上世纪著名的美国舞王)
My mother might want to dance to quickstep with Fred Astaire,
但她现在需要的是专业的医疗救助
but what she needs is expert medical help.
听着 我不是在为了已经发生的事情
Now, look, I don't blame you.
责备你或者医院
Or this hospital for what's happened.
她已经把这情况瞒着我们这么久了
She's been hiding it from all of us for such a long time.
我是一直都完全清楚Maggie的病情的
I've been fully aware of Maggie's diagnosis.
她在婚宴时告诉了我
She told me at the wedding reception.
什么
Excuse me?
你告诉我你已经知道这些了
You're telling me that you knew about this?
爸
Dad?
是的 立刻 我这里人手不够
Yes, immediately. I'm short- staffed as it is.
好 好的 如果有人
Fine, fine. Just let me
有空闲立刻让我知道
know the minute someone becomes available.
是你负责这里吗
Is it you who's in charge here?
- 显然 - 很好
- Apparently. - Good.
或许你可以给我解释清楚这里发生了什么
Perhaps you can explain to me exactly what's been going on.
所以 呃 我们现在到底去哪
So, um... where exactly are we going?
呃 那条路
Er... that way.
至少你有了个计划
At least you've got a plan.
医生
Doctor!
嘿 Ruby医生
Hey, Dr Ruby!
看 新运动鞋
真酷
- 你要去哪 - 我也还不确定
那是你的朋友吗
Is that a friend of yours?
Vijay
Vijay.
他是我的一个病人 我们认识很久了
He's one of my patients. We go back a long way.
呃 你开玩笑吗 我们坐下一辆
Erm... You're joking, we'll get the next one.
我们在度假呢 记得吗
We're on holiday, remember?
我应该被告知
I should have been told.
我的病人有保密的权利
My patient has a right to confidentiality.
- 你的病人是我妈妈 - 好了 好了
- Your patient is my mother. - OK, OK.
我也是最近才知道这个情况
I have only recently been made aware of this situation.
那你或许应该监管好自己的员工
Then maybe you need to supervise your staff.
然而这个情况并不常见
And while the circumstances are unusual,
你妈妈已经明确表达了要留在这里的医院
it's clear your mother expressed a wish to remain here.
现在 如果情况有变 Varma医生
Now, if that has changed, Dr Varma,
我们也必须尊重那个选择
then we must respect that choice too.
她病得太严重无法来做决定
She's too sick to make this choice.
但她之前的意愿就是留在这里直到最后一刻
But her previous wishes were to remain here to the end.
躺在那里的是我妈妈 她病得很严重
It's my mother lying there. She's critically ill.
她需要帮助
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表