剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
麻烦你小点声 女士
I want you to keep your voice down, madam.
你打扰到其他病人了
You're disturbing the patients.
我来吧
I can handle this.
你刚知道了一个令人难过的消息
You've just had very upsetting news.
有时候人是言不由衷的
People say things they don't mean.
对
Yeah.
也许有些人是这样
Maybe some do,
但对于我来说 我看见什么就说什么
but me, I call it as I see it,
我在这里所见
and all I can see
则是一个肮脏的国家
right now is a filthy country
你们都是骗子 都在骗我
full of liars and full of cheats.
让我告诉你我看到了什么
Let me tell you what I'm looking at!
一个女人来到了我的国家
A woman who has travelled to my country
准备从一个活人身上偷走一个器官
to steal an organ from another human being,
他们可能从来没见过那个绝望的人
someone they've never even met, a human being so desperate
他们尝试着去变卖♥♥器官来偿还他们的租金
they're prepared to sell a part of themselves to pay their rent
把食物端上餐桌
and put food on their table
让他们的孩子拥有一个未来
to allow their children to have a future.
接下来我告诉你你该做什么
And I'll tell you what you should do.
你应该有胆量去见那个人
You should have the courage to meet that person
看着他们的眼睛然后你应该
and look them in the eye and then you should
跪在地上感谢他们
get down on your knees and thank them,
因为我告诉你 女士
because let me tell you, madam,
你给他们舔鞋的资格都没有
you are not fit to lick their boots.
治疗完然后让她滚出这里
Treat her and then get her the hell out of here.
你说什么呢 我告诉你我来处理这件事
What the hell was that about? I told you I could handle it.
对 我听见了 你对她道歉
Yes, I heard you. You apologised to her.
她告诉你别碰她 然后你向她道歉
She told you not to touch her and you apologise to her?
不 不是那样的 我只是需要她冷静下来
No, not really. I just needed her to calm down.
- 她情绪太激动了 - 是 她侮辱了你
- She was emotional. - Yeah. She insulted you.
我说我能处理这件事
And I said I could handle it.
这已经不是我第一次和这种人打交道了
It's not the first time I've dealt with someone like this.
所以你就忍♥着 在英国就是这么办的
So you just accept it? That how it works in England?
你这样的女人就能容忍♥她这样对你
A woman like you allows herself to be treated like that?
这事发生的时候你就得处理
It happens and you have to deal with it.
你不能有情绪波动 你需要保持自己专业的姿态
You can't just react. You maintain a professional manner.
哦 这样 所以我不够专业 是么
Oh, I see. So I'm not professional, huh?
你对着一名病人♥大♥喊 我的病人
You screamed at a patient. My patient.
不专业
Not professional.
那么Walker医生 我为这件事情道歉
Well, then, Dr Walker, for that I apologise.
很明显我错了 但是我要提醒你 这是我的国家
Clearly I am mistaken, but I remind you this is my country
在这里 一个棕色皮肤的人不需要
and here a brown person doesn't have to apologise
为他们的肤色而道歉
for the colour of their skin.
- 够了 - 也许你也该学一学了
- Enough. - Maybe you should learn it.
我说够了
I said enough.
我不允许我的员工
I will not accept members of my staff
在我的医院里打口水仗
having slanging matches in the corridors of my hospital,
不管是出于什么原因
no matter what the provocation.
你 去找Mr Dave 让他答应做手术
You, go and consent Mr Dave.
如果你截肢 就要先得到他的准许
If you're going to cut his leg off, get his permission.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
每个人都应该有个假期
Everyone deserves a holiday.
假期 我就待一段时间
Holiday? I'm here for the duration.
或者至少
Or at least...
我的妻子Maggie生病了
My wife's sick. Maggie.
癌症
Cancer.
- 晚期 - 我感到遗憾
- Terminal. - I'm sorry.
真的
Really.
几周之前就该回家的
Should've gone home weeks ago,
但是她一心想在这待着
but she's got it in her head that she wants to stay here.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know the worst of it?
我什么都不能做
There's nothing I can do.
我是个实在人 你知道吗
I'm a practical man, you know?
就是注重做事的那种
The sort that takes care of things.
我可以修水壶
I can fix a boiler,
但是我解决不了现状
but I can't fix this.
她希望你来解决吗
Does she want you to, fix it?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
她喜欢这吗
She likes it here?
她爱这个地方
Loves it.
为之疯狂
Mad for it.
那么 这也许就是你能做到的最好的了
Well, then, maybe that's the best you can do.
喝威士忌吗
Whisky?
好
Yeah.
这太让人难过了 名誉和金钱有时候也是沉重的负担
It's so sad. Fame and fortune takes a heavy toll sometimes.
给她注射维他命
Get her a drip, a vitamin shot
再开点止痛药 剂量别太多
and some painkillers. Nothing too strong.
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
Varun需要操心的事可多了
Varun is going to be a very worried man.
他们在准备你丈夫的手术
They're about to consent your husband for surgery.
我懂 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
我丈夫是个笨蛋 Walker医生
My husband's a fool, Dr Walker,
但他是个好人
but he's a good man.
我们正准备一起做点事情
We were about to start something together...
我知道这个世界是什么样的
.. and I know how this world is.
如果他不能走路 那他就不能工作了
If he cannot walk, he cannot work,
我们就什么都没有了
and we have nothing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望我能帮你做点什么
I wish there was something I could do.
- Rambo - 实在不好意思我得叫你一下
- Rambo! - I'm sorry I had to call you.
- 怎么了 - 你们婚礼的歌♥手在这呢
- What happened? - Your wedding singer is here.
- 啊 - Bina Barros
- Huh? - Bina Barros.
- 她怎么了 - 我们在路边发现的她
- What's wrong with her? - We found her at the roadside.
他说当车撞到他时 他看见了个银色的天使
He said when the car hit him he saw a silver angel.
那肯定是他了 就是他撞了Rasik
It has to be him. He's the one who hit Rasik.
你给了我金子 现在我要告诉你怎么花它
You've brought me gold. Now I'll show you how to spend it.
这整个主意都很荒谬
The whole idea is preposterous.
我不同意 我觉得证据已经收集的差不多了
I don't agree. I think the evidence stacks up rather well,
但是老天不同意在
but heaven forbid I should be accused
非法的法庭指控
of running a kangaroo court.
我们一定保证公平公正
We must ensure this is fair.
Walker医生 请立即通知警♥察♥
Dr Walker, please inform the police immediately.
好的 Fonseca医生
Yes, Dr Fonseca.
我觉得应该由他们收集证据然后由他们定夺
I think they should assess the evidence and let them decide.
别 别 别这么草率嘛
No, no, please. Let's not be too hasty.
很明显 现在这个局面很尴尬
Obviously, this is a rather awkward situation.
也许我该先去看看那个穷♥人♥兄弟
Perhaps I should go and see the poor fellow first,
和他聊聊
talk to him?
跟我来
Follow me.
哎呀
Argh!
我同意 很可能是腘撕裂
I agree. Likely popliteal laceration.
- 哎呀 - 很难处理 但是
- Argh! - It's tricky, but...
你有空闲的手术台吗
You have a theatre free?
正在准备膝下截肢
Prepped for a below-knee amputation.
Mr Dave 我是Varun Kapoor医生
Mr Dave, my name is Dr Varun Kapoor.
我是一名经验丰富的血管外科医师
I'm an experienced vascular surgeon
只要你允许
and with your permission
我想尝试着留下你的腿
I would like to try and save your leg.
继续说吧 Walker医生 我知道你想这么做
Go on, say it, Dr Walker. I know you want to.
他撞了他然后我们就让他这么逃了吗
He hit him and now we just allow him to get away with it.
有时候 一个聪明的女人能看到眼前的机会
Sometimes, the wise woman sees a compromise
并且用双手抓住它
and grabs it with both hands,
如果有人告诉警♥察♥的话 我就把你炒了
and if someone does tell the police, then I will fire you
说到做到
and that's a promise.
不好意思这件事情到了这个地步
I'm so sorry it has come to this.
对于一个天赋异禀的人 现在变成这样了
For someone so talented to end up like this...
我觉得这是多种疾病导致的
I suppose it is a sickness of sorts.
亲爱的 你觉得我是个醉汉
Darling, you think I'm a drinker,
- 一个普通的酒鬼 - 我们能帮你
- a common alcoholic. - We can help,
找一个互助小组
advise a support group.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表