剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
我是说 你是一位才华横溢的医生
I mean, you're a brilliant doctor.
也许这就是我该待的地方
Maybe it's all I deserve.
今天Maggie Smart差点就死了
Now, Maggie Smart nearly died today.
就因为我让她做她想做的事情
All because I let her do what she wanted.
不是的 你倾听了病人的意愿
No. No, you listened.
你试着给予帮助
You tried to help.
那差点杀了她
And it nearly killed her.
你知道吧 或许Lydia是正确的
You know, maybe Lydia's right.
人需要被告知什么是对他们好的
People need to be told what's good for them.
我是说 这正是为什么我一直告诉你该做什么
I mean, that's why I always tell you what to do,
因为很明显我知道什么对你来说是好的
because obviously I know what's good for you.
Marcus要把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Marcus is selling up.
这是刚才那通电♥话♥的内容
That's what the phone call was about.
我们本该共度余生的
We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.
这才是一个失败
Now that's a failure.
我 听到这我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry to hear that.
我应该 我应该回去了
I should... I should get back.
- 嗯 是的 - 好 我...
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yes. I'll...
护士 护士
Sister! Sister!
来 赶紧的 快点
Come quick! Quick!
你看
You see.
看 这是奇迹 他被治好了
See? It's a miracle. He's cured.
难道这不是很美好吗
Isn't it wonderful?
- 赞美主 - 的确应该赞美他
- Praise the Lord! - Praise Him indeed.
我会告诉医生的
I'll tell the doctor.
在医学院他们应该给我们的手臂纹上
They should tattoo it on our arms at medical school.
"中风后的第一天千万不要放弃"
Never give up on a stroke on the first day.
一个人的暂时性中风造就了另一个人的奇迹
One man's transient ischaemic attack is another man's miracle.
或许我们应该去解释一下
Perhaps we should go and explain.
不 我们或多或少需要一点小奇迹
No. We all need a little magic now and again.
有些人更需要
Some more than others.
嗯
Yeah.
去吧 今天做吧
Go on, do it today.
你永远不会知道明天是什么样的
You never know what tomorrow might bring.
不好意思了
Excuse me.
击个掌
Give me five.
我真诚地道歉 Miss Pradeep
My sincerest apologies, Miss Pradeep.
我儿子断然拒绝合作
The boy flatly refuses to cooperate.
我们的孩子是一个礼物 Nair医生
Our children are a gift, Dr Nair,
一个被派来试炼我们的礼物
but a gift that has been sent to try us.
当然啦
Of course,
合适的男人形形色♥色♥ 还有不同年龄
eligible men come in all shapes and sizes... and ages.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
- 丧偶 - 更好
- Widowed. - Even better.
我有许多可爱的女性朋友
I have many lovely ladies who'd like nothing better
喜欢那些自带哀伤小眼神的帅气医生
than a charming doctor with a little sadness behind his eyes.
除非你根本不想找伴
Unless the whole idea is completely out of the question?
讨论一下没什么坏处
There's no harm in discussing it.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
各就各位
On your marks...
预备 走你
.. get set, scuttle!
Greg McConnell的年度螃蟹大赛开始了
They're off at Greg McConnell's Annual Crab National.
一开始没什么 他们只是在热身
Not much going on at the beginning. They'll warm up.
这边开始有点活泼了
A bit of liveliness happening over here now.
- 走 走 - 这是谁 不错的体型
- Go! Go! - Who's this? Great form.
有蟹在这边爬出了边界
Someone's making a break for the border here.
是Hooded Claw冲出边界了
It's the Hooded Claw making a break for the border. No.
不是 其实是 三号♥
No, it's actually... It's No.3. No.3 making...
嗨
Hi.
Miss Pradeep 我没想到你会来
Miss Pradeep, I was not expecting you.
不 我是说 你看起来很漂亮
No, I mean... You look wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你的儿子有你一半那么有绅士风度
If your son was half the gentleman you are,
全印度的女人都愿意扑上去的
every woman in India would be offering her hand.
请叫我Mala
And, please, call me Mala.
Mala
Mala.
看看她 他完全是在出丑
Look at her! He's making a total fool out of himself.
他是吗 你确定不是你而已吗
Is he? Are you sure it isn't you?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
正是这样 跑啊
That's it! Go!
我们有胜利者了 我们有胜利者了
We have a winner. We have a winner.
Legs & Co 女士们先生们
And it's Legs & Co, ladies and gentlemen.
冠军是Legs & Co 我们的最爱
Legs & Co, our favourite.
谁赌的Legs & Co
Who had Legs & Co?
谁赌的最爱 是Paul吧
Who had the favourite? It was Paul.
Paul在哪
Where's Paul?
你是对的
You were right.
我不应该带咱们来这里的
I shouldn't have taken us up there.
嘿 现在都没所谓了
Hey. It doesn't matter now.
这正是为什么有所谓
That's exactly why it matters.
很白♥痴♥地浪费了珍贵的一天
Stupid waste of a precious day.
亲爱的 只要我和你在一起就不是浪费
No day's wasted if I'm with you, love.
无论是这里 还是家里
Here. Home.
闷热的火车里
Hot trains.
或者是医院
Hospital.
对不起 我朝你嚷嚷了
Sorry I shouted.
没关系
It's OK.
亲爱的 我们要给Debbie打个电♥话♥
We need to call Debbie, love.
让我打给她吧
Let me call her.
我们得告诉她到底发生了什么事
We have to tell her exactly what's going on.
你病了 亲爱的 她是我们的女儿
You're sick, love, and she's our daughter.
她应该知道真♥相♥的
She deserves the truth.
你不能睡在这里
You can't sleep here.
天啊 见鬼
God! Shit!
救命 救命 Gabriel 我要帮忙
Help! Help, Gabriel! I need help here!
我们得马上扶她起来
We need to get her up now!
- 好了 插♥进♥去了 - 发生什么事
- OK. I'm in. - What's going on?
女性 20岁出头 企图自杀
Female, 20s, attempted suicide.
两边手腕都有很深的伤口 严重低血容量性休克
Deep lacerations to both wrists. Severe hypovolemic shock.
- 窦性心律呢 - 还可以 88
- Sinus rhythm? - Fine, 88.
- 血压呢 - 更好 收缩压80
- Blood pressure? - Better, 80 systolic.
查一下交叉配血 再来两个单位的红细胞
Chase up the cross match. Two more units of red cells.
我给科钦的医院打个电♥话♥ 安排一个紧急转院
I'll call Kochi and arrange an urgent transfer.
等一下 她试图自杀
Wait! She tried to kill herself.
- 差一点就成功了 - 我很清楚
- A heartbeat from succeeding. - I'm fully aware of that.
她昏迷了五或者十分钟 或者更久
She was down for five, ten minutes. Maybe more.
我们都知道这意味着什么
We both know what that means.
这绝不应该发生的 她需要帮忙
This should never have happened. She needed help.
- 我们的帮忙 - 我会帮她的
- Our help. - Which I gave her.
不 不 你只是告诉她如何去过生活
No. No, you just told her how to live her life.
我仅仅做了我觉得是正确的事情
I simply did what I thought was right.
我知道 你一直都这么做
I know. You always do.
这次你错了
This time you were wrong.
就这样
Is that all?
你赢了 赢了个彻底
You won. The whole pot.
多少钱
How much?
我想啊 严格来说 你是百万富翁了
I think, technically, you're a millionaire.
我很抱歉你没办法去
I'm sorry you couldn't make it.
她怎么样了
How is she?
好很多了
Better.
综合来说
Considering.
在这情况下 酒来找你了
In the circumstances, the bar decided to come to you.
我不会让这成为习惯
I won't make a habit of it.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Lydia
Lydia?
嘿
Hey...
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表