剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
请叫我Gabriel
Please... just call me Gabriel.
再见 Gabriel
Goodbye, Gabriel.
再见 Maggie
Namaste, Maggie.
再见 Gabriel
Namaste... Gabriel.
看
Look.
又来一个
And another.
他们回家了
They're home.
他们都回家了
They're all going home.
怎么样
Well?
你说得对
You were right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真的抱歉吗
Are you?
一个你不爱的男人就像你不需要的狗皮膏药
"A man you don't love's like a sticking plaster you don't need.
就该一把撕掉
Just rip it off."
事实是我的确爱他
Thing is... I did love him.
过去时?
Past tense?
我不觉得有那么简单
I don't think it's that simple.
这些事很少简单
These things rarely are.
关于那个修女你的看法是对的
You were right about that girl. The nun.
我错了
I was wrong.
如果她死了 我永远也不会原谅自己
If she'd died, I'd never have forgiven myself.
对不起
I am sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
Ruby 你是个好医生
You're a good doctor, Ruby.
我可以把你变成优秀的医生
I can make you into an excellent one.
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
你叫我Ruby
You called me Ruby.
我软弱的时刻
A moment of weakness.
怎么样
Well?
我觉得是我想要的
I think it is.
- 女士们 - 椰林飘香
- Ladies? - Pina Colada?
- 你在不断学习 - 请来两杯
- You're learning. - Two, please.
如您所愿
Your wish is my command.
- 今天可真糟心 - 干杯
- Today was a nasty one. - Cheers.
- 干杯 - 是
- Cheers. - Yeah.
一个人永远不知道什么时候下雨
One can never say when the rains will come.
你明白的 对吧
You do understand that, don't you?
来加入我们
Come join us.
别让我再说一遍
Don't make me insist.
快来
Come.
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 - 哦
- Hi. - Oh.
对不起 但这个喝起来真恶心
Sorry, but that is disgusting.
你看 线索就在这个小雨伞上
You see, the clue is in this little umbrella.
请来一杯啤酒
Beer, please.
你的 朋友 来加入我们吗
So, is your... Is your friend er... joining us?
他回家了
He's going home.
你呢
And you?
我觉得已经回家了
I think I'm already there.
- 我能问你一些事吗 - 你已经在问了
- Can I ask you something? - You just did.
你为什么和我在一起
Why do you stay with me?
我是说 外面有很多女人会喜欢
I mean, there must be loads of available women out there
你这种帅气的混♥蛋♥ 为什么选我
for a handsome devil like you, so why me?
- 不予评价 - 我认真的 为什么
- No comment. - I'm serious. Why?
因为Fonseca医生是无人能比的
Because, Dr Fonseca... nothing compares.
你是我的唯一
You are my one and only.
我生来就是来爱你
I was born to love you.
你是在引用一些歌♥名吗
Are you quoting song titles?
可能
Possibly.
我没有以你为耻
I'm not ashamed of you.
哦 我觉得你是
Oh, I think you are.
事实上 羞耻是我的秘密武器
In fact, shame is my secret weapon.
我是性感的巧克力
I'm sexual chocolate.
每个女人的罪恶快♥感♥
Every woman's guilty pleasure.
不敢叫出名字的爱
The love that dare not speak its name.
那个名字是Greg
That name is Greg.
好吧 关掉音乐
OK. Cut the music.
- 为什么 - 按我说的做
- Why? - Just do it.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everybody!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
我有一个事要宣告
I've got an announcement to make!
好吧
Right...
我想让大家知道
I just want everyone to know... ..
我在和这个男人谈恋爱
that I am in a relationship with this man.
事实上 我们已经在一起睡了将近三年
In fact, we have been sleeping together for nearly three years.
客观来说 他是
And he is, objectively... ..
我交往过最棒的男人
the best I've ever had...
尽管他的个人卫生还需很多改进
.. although his personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired.
就这样
That's it.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
高兴了?
Happy now?
吃惊
Surprised.
是在好的方面
In a good way.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
"凉拌"
Nothing at all.
是在好的方面
In a good way.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我觉得那很勇敢
I think that was brave.
尽管你和Greg的事在巴科是公开的秘密
Even if you and Greg are the worst-kept secret in Barco.
我刚刚意识到
I just realised.
我从来没说过谢谢
I never really said thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你没让我离开
For not letting me leave.
我? 和我没一点关系
Me? Had nothing to do with me.
你一直注定留在这
You were always meant to be here.
缘分 对吗
Karma, right?
类似那种吧
Something like that.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表