剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
Hello?
抱歉
Sorry.
不管是什么病例 我们都处理
Whatever it is, we deal with it
外科 内科 牙科
surgery, medical, dental.
我不是牙医
I'm not a dentist.
比看起来简单 只要问Mari要钳子就好
It's easier than it looks. Just ask Mari for the pliers.
至少我们不是很忙
Well, at least we're not too busy.
我想是因为我们刚刚开门
I suppose we've only just opened.
什么 这里? 这里不是候诊室
What, this? This isn't the waiting room.
这里只是住院室
This is just admissions.
来吧
Come.
这才是候诊室
This is the waiting room.
很快我就会成为一个男人 然后我们就可以结婚
Soon I shall be a man. Then we can marry.
什么让你觉得我会答应
What makes you think I'll say yes?
我很有魅力 一旦我有钱了
I'm very charming. And once I'm rich,
你就再不用在这种糟糕的地方工作了
you will no longer have to work in a terrible place like this.
除非你已经订婚了
Unless you're promised to another?
没有 现在 我是你的
No. Right now, I'm all yours.
- 抱歉 疼吗 - 当然不疼
- Sorry. Did that hurt? - Of course not.
那是你朋友吗
Your friend?
弟弟Sanjay 他只是个孩子
Brother. Sanjay. He's just a kid.
你还是没告诉我谁对你下的毒手
You still haven't told me who did this to you.
一个善妒的丈夫发现我在和他老婆做♥爱♥
A jealous husband caught me making love to his wife.
但是现在我找到了你
But now I have found you,
我承诺只要我活着就决不再看别的女人一眼
I promise to never even look at another woman as long as I live.
只要承诺你下次会小心就好
Just promise me you'll be more careful next time.
- 我会的 - 好
- Yes, I will. - OK.
她才刚刚从医学院毕业
She's barely out of medical school.
饥不择食的人是没有选择的 她看起来够敏锐
Beggars can't be choosers, Dr. Varma. She seems keen enough.
我没法指导她 我今天也当班
Well, I can't supervise her. Also I'm on call today.
我确信你能安排好
I'm sure you'll manage.
把她想成你童年时期从没拥有过的仓鼠
Think of her as the childhood hamster you never had,
纤弱 易碎 对你有好处的
fragile and easily crushed. It'll be good for you.
- 我们的病人该得到更好的 - 我不能更同意
- Our patients deserve better. - I couldn't agree more.
但在一生之中 我们中的少数人才会得到应得的
But in life, few of us get what we deserve.
Varma医生 帮她迎接挑战吧
Help her rise to the challenge, Dr Varma.
你的头部受伤很严重
You had a serious head injury.
- 你今晚不能独自一人 - 我有Sanjay
- You can't be alone tonight. - I have Sanjay.
我指的是负责的成年人
I meant a responsible adult.
那我今晚应该待在你的住处喽
Then I should stay at your place tonight?
- 想得美 不行 - 那一起吃晚饭?
- Nice try. No. - Dinner, then?
- 你挺有恒心的是吧 - 我怎么放弃 我坠入爱河了
- You never give up, do you? - How can I? I'm in love.
直到我死的那天
Until the day I die.
那天来的或许比你想的要快
Which might be sooner than you think.
得了 快出去 赶紧
Come on. Out. Out. Come on.
我可以搞定他的 他只是个孩子
I could have handled him. He's only a kid.
一个向任何吸毒的人卖♥♥毒品的孩子
A kid who'll sell drugs to anyone who'll buy them.
不然你以为他们为什么要殴打他
Why do you think they beat him up?
医生 医生 我妻子需要你的注意
Doctor! Doctor! My wife requires your attention.
过来 往前走
Come here. Straight ahead.
你能放松 对吗
You can relax, yeah?
医生
Doctor.
我想你以前接生过婴儿对吗
Now I assume you have delivered a baby before?
当然 距离我接生已有好几年了
Sure. I mean, it's been a few years since I did it myself,
很明显我是被指导 但是 我想...
and I was supervised, obviously, but I think...
她宫口只开了三厘米 所以还要等一阵
She's only at three centimetres. So it'll be a while yet.
每个小时检查一次 开十指的时候打电♥话♥给我
Check every hour. Call me when she's at ten.
医生
Doctor?
怎么了
Yes?
你确定一切都好吗
Are you quite sure that everything is all right?
你妻子身体非常健康
Your wife is in perfect health.
一切都指向这是一次正常简单的分娩
Everything points to a normal, uncomplicated delivery, yeah?
我到时间会打电♥话♥给你 你就会回来吗
So I'll call you when it's time and you'll come back?
那是肯定还是否...
Was that a yes or a...
我是Walker医生
So... I'm Dr Walker.
从现在开始由我来照顾你
I'll be looking after you from now on.
你是英国人?
You're English?
初来乍到 今天是我第一天上班
Fresh off the boat. It's my first day.
但是不用担心 没问题的
Oh, but don't worry. Not a problem.
我们在英国也有婴儿
We have babies in England too.
你给孩子想好名字了吗
So have you got a name worked out?
还是说生下再说
Or is it wait and see?
以他的父亲名字命名为Raja 我们第一个儿子
Raja, after his father. Our first boy.
我等不及要见他了
Well, I can't wait to meet him.
你认识我有多久了
How long have you known me?
我不喜欢惊喜 我还有工作要做
I don't like surprises and I have work to do.
所以这最好是好事
So this better be good.
相信我 Lydia 我确信这会是我们长♥期♥
Trust me, Lydia, I'm convinced that this could be
财务焦虑的完美答案
the perfect answer for our long-standing financial worries.
我确定你以后会感谢我
I'm... I'm sure you will thank me later.
Fonseca医生
Dr Fonseca.
你来的时机就如你对患者的态度一样 是完美的
Your timing, like your bedside manner, is faultless.
最近在忙啥
What are you up to?
Lydia 你对人的信任缺失太伤我了
Your lack of trust hurts me, Lydia.
这边请
This way.
在这个简陋的防水油布下
Under this humble tarpaulin
是一个具有开拓性的医学和商业
is a ground-breaking example of medicine and business
完美协作的例子
working together in perfect harmony.
给我看看
Just show me.
我是一名医生 我是开医院的
I am a doctor! I run a hospital!
我怎么能给一个酒吧打广♥告♥
How can I advertise a bar?
特别还是酒吧的老板是个小气的罪犯
Especially one owned by a petty criminal!
我讨厌这个诋毁 请求撤回你的言辞
I resent that slander and demand a retraction.
你未经我同意用了我的肖像 这才是诋毁
You have used my face without permission. That's slander.
对不起 我应该听Ram的
I'm sorry. I should have listened to Ram.
他说你看起来双下巴 我忽略了他的说法
He said you looked jowly and I ignored him.
- Greg - 你 都怪你
- Greg! - You! I blame you for this.
等等
Wait. Wait.
Greg已经同意赞助救护车
Greg has agreed to sponsor the ambulance.
赞助燃油 修理费
The fuel, the repairs...
- 还有轮胎 - 没错 轮胎
- Tyres. - Yes, the tyres.
作为报答 他只要求一点点宣传
And in return, all he requires is a little bit of publicity.
这里的人们信任你 Lydia你就是一个招牌
People round here trust you. You're a brand, Lydia.
不放照片 交易免谈
No photo, no deal.
不行
No.
不行 就是死都不行
No. 1,000 times, no.
这就是你定论吗
And that's your final word?
相信我 你们谁都不想听我的遗言(最终决定)
Believe me, neither of you want to hear my final word.
进展"不错"
Well, that went well.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
婴儿马上要出来了 你进步很快
The baby's about to crown. You're progressing quickly.
Mari 你能快点去找Varma医生吗
Mari, can you go and fetch Dr Varma, quickly?
- 医生 - 好的 Nita
- Doctor? - OK, Nita.
准备用力的时候让我知道 好吗
Just let me know when you're ready to push, OK?
管用
That works.
- 你有预订吗 - 我是医生
- You have a reservation? - I'm the doctor.
哦 当然 请
Oh, yes. Of course, please.
妈 别试着站起来 你最好躺着
Mum, don't try and get up. You're better lying down.
我告诉你 我很好
And I'm telling you, I'm fine.
看在上帝的份上 Maggie 躺下吧
For God's sake, Maggie, just lie down.
看 医生来了
Look, here's the doctor.
婚礼中途 她晕过去了
In the middle of the ceremony, she just collapsed.
- 我们立刻打了电♥话♥ - 酒店没医生吗
- We called immediately. - There's no hotel doctor?
他病了 食物中毒
He's sick. Food poisoning.
没事
It's fine.
我们几乎要结束了
We were almost done and dusted, anyway.
此外 我们在印度 他还会跑哪儿去
Besides, we're in India. Where's he gonna run off to?
在你说任何话之前
Before you say anything,
我晕倒了
I fainted.
我们在斯陶尔布里奇可没这么热
We don't get heat like this in Stourbridge.
现在我觉得自己真是小题大做
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表