剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
一个酒鬼
An alcoholic?
你要相信我 我这一生滴酒不沾
You must believe me, I've never touched a drop in my life
到了今天 我还能做什么呢
until today, but what else could I do?
你们的医生刚才不给我我表演需要的东西
Your doctor just won't give me what I need to perform.
要是有其他的我能用的东西
If only there was something else I could take,
或者向其他人寻求帮助
or someone I could turn to.
Varun向我保证他不知道他蹭了那位先生
Varun assures me he had no idea he clipped the gentleman.
蹭? 复合螺旋骨折
Clipped? A compound spiral fracture
不是侧面撞击的结果
is hardly the result of a glancing blow.
我需要阻止Walker医生叫警♥察♥
I had to stop Dr Walker from calling the police.
当然 现在她觉得我是个愤世嫉俗的悍妇
Of course, she now thinks I'm a cynical harpy.
拜托 这根本没必要
Please, surely that's not necessary.
大多数人都会觉得有必要
Most people would consider it compulsory.
今天是他女儿的婚礼 Lydia
It's his daughter's wedding, Lydia.
你应该去那看看 宾客 仆人
You should see up there -- the guests, the servants,
整个家族 现在他有了Bina Barros
the whole family. And now he has Bina Barros
昏迷着躺在病床上这个麻烦
lying comatosed in the ward.
那个可怜的人肯定心事重重
Surely the poor man has things on his mind.
- 真遗憾这事没发生在马路上 - 他的女儿 Lydia
- Pity it wasn't the road. - His daughter, Lydia.
这是他一生中最重大的一周了
The biggest week in his life.
我的天 Lydia 这么和你说 要是你有孩子的话
My God, Lydia, I tell you, if you had children
你就会理解这个事情了
you would understand.
看看那个猫拽进来什么了
Look what the cat dragged in.
你生气了
You're pissed.
亲爱的 你清醒了
And you, my dear, are sober,
但早上我要看起来帅气
but in the morning I will be beautiful.
总而言之 我觉得我们要
Anyway, I thought we were supposed
玩的开开心心的
to be enjoying ourselves.
我们是该这样 但通常不这么早
We are, just not usually this early.
我出去走了走 给你带了点东西
I went for a walk. I got you something.
拿着
Hold on.
你给我带了个贝壳
You found me a shell.
我觉得你会喜欢它
I thought you'd like it.
我确实很喜欢这个
I do like it.
实际上 我要把它放到这里
In fact, I'm going to put it here,
最显眼的地方
pride of place.
- 对不起 - 我知道
- I'm sorry. - I know.
没事
It's OK.
我们别吵架了
Let's not fight any more.
现在别吵了
Not now.
好的
Ok.
我生气了
I am pissed.
我知道
I know.
Varun 我相信你救了他的腿
So, Varun, I believe you have saved his leg.
我用我的声誉担♥保♥
I'll stake my reputation on it.
你知道 如果你真想离开这里
You know, if you really want to get away from here
感受明亮的灯光 你可以来和我一起干
and taste the bright lights, you could come and join me.
- 在孟买♥♥吗 - 为什么不呢
- In Mumbai? - Why not?
既然医院发展的太大了 我真正的问题在于
Now that the hospital has got so big, my real problem
掌控我的员工
is keeping control of my staff.
我需要一个我能信任的人 能让他们守规矩的人
I need someone I can trust, someone to keep them in line,
管理花销 做那一类的事情
manage costs, that sort of thing.
- 像一个主管那样吗 - 可能是吧
- Like an administrator? - Maybe.
但是 不 我们会给你个合适的头衔
But, no, no, we'll give you a proper title, huh?
你觉得首席副执行官听起来怎么样
How does Deputy Chief Executive sound?
好好考虑一下
Well, give it some thought, eh?
小心点 Ms Barros 小心点
Careful, Ms Barros. Careful.
好 慢点 慢点
OK, slowly, slowly.
慢点 好了
Slowly. OK.
好了 很好
Ok, ok.
我不该说那些话的
I shouldn't have said what I did.
那样很刻薄
It was unkind.
好了 善始善终了
There. All's well that ends well, eh?
请来我们的派对吧 你们都被邀请了
Please come to the party. You're all invited.
谢谢你 但是我有工作要做 我的员工也一样
Thank you, but I have work to do, as do my staff.
我刚换完班 要是我能去的话
I've just finished my shift. If I could, I'd love
我想去看看Ms Barros
to watch Ms Barros.
那你应该来这个舞会
Well, then you shall come to the ball.
太好了 太好了 谢谢你 太感谢了
Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 我的老朋友 你救了我
Thank you, my old friend, you really saved me.
没事 没关系
No problem, no problem.
- 等会见 好吗 - 一会见
- And I'll see you later, OK? - Yes, you will.
别忘了我的提议
And don't forget about my offer.
好吗
Ok?
医生
Doctor?
那个 我知道我说的话实在不值得原谅
Look, what I said was unforgivable
我想向你道个歉
and I want to apologise.
十年前我的肾就衰竭了
So my kidneys failed ten years ago.
他们彻底不运作了
They just stopped working.
急性肾小球肾炎
Acute glomerulonephritis.
还是不会拼写这个单词
Still can't spell it.
他们说这不是我的错
They told me it wasn't my fault,
不是因为我的行为
it was nothing I'd done.
我不抽烟 不喝酒
I didn't smoke, I didn't drink,
但是就这样了 透析
but that was it -- dialysis.
每周去那个小屋子三次
Three times a week back in that little room
听那个见鬼的机器嗡嗡作响
with that sodding machine whirring away.
我什么都没做就被关进了监狱
They put me into a prison and I'd done nothing,
但这就是我这十年来的感受
but that's what it felt like for ten years.
我给你的类固醇能让你减缓反应
The steroids I gave you should stop the rejection,
至少足够让你回家
at least long enough for you to get home.
通过正确的治疗
With the right treatment,
他们有机会救你的
there's every chance they can save it.
- 警♥察♥呢 - 有人会在早上
- The police? - They'll be informed
通知他们
in the morning.
我觉得今晚会有一场恶战
I think there's a flight tonight.
他 他
Him! Him!
你好吗
How are you?
喝一杯吗 爸爸
- Drink, Dad? - Hm?
我给你拿一杯酒吧
Can I get you a drink?
我觉得没人动过你的威士忌
I don't think anyone's had your whisky.
好
Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
借过一下
Excuse me.
感谢上帝 我刚刚在想
Thank God! I was beginning to think...
你可以收下它们
You can have them.
但是你并不需要它们
But you don't need them.
拜托 你先听听我的话
Please, listen to me first.
当我还是个孩子的时候 我听你说的话
When I was a child, I heard your words
比听我父母的还多
more than my parents'.
比起我的父母 我更了解你的声音
I knew your voice more than theirs
在我学习的时候我只听你的歌♥
when I was studying, I listened to nothing but your songs.
那么多孤单的夜晚
So many lonely nights.
但是你的歌♥让这个世界充满了无限的可能
But they made the world seem full of possibility,
好像我无所不能
like I could do anything.
你也是一样
So can you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生们 女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
Bina Barros
Bina Barros!
来吧 朋友们
Come on, everybody!
Bina 我们爱你
Bina, we love you!
她是这么做的
This is what she does.
然后她就转过身 做了这个那个
And then she turns up and she does this and that.
啊哈 我的朋友来了
A-ha! Here come the party boys!
我可以告诉你们这两个人的几个小故事
I could tell you a few stories about these two.
如果你觉得Samira欺负人
If you think Samira's a bully now,
你应该看看她在这个男孩六岁的时候
you should have seen what she did to this boy
对他做了什么
when he was six.
- 我记得 - 哦
- I remember... - Oh!
没事 就是点水而已
It's OK, it's only a bit of water.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表