剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
第一季第五集
善缘医院
- 培根肉卷 - 谢谢
- Bacon roti. - Thank you.
你还吃这个
Seriously?
没吃算你没活过
You've haven't lived, seriously.
你居然有布朗沙司
Brown sauce? You got some!
我简直想亲你一口
I could kiss you.
- 你吃过吗 - 吃过 挺难闻的
- You've tried this? - Yes. Quite foul.
呃 帮我拿一下
Just, erm...
Marcus吗 嗨
Marcus? Hi.
你说什么
Sorry?
所以我只要签字就行了吗
So all I have to do is sign it?
如果你还同意卖♥♥♥房♥♥
If you're still OK to sell the place?
我们可以谈的 如果你愿意
I mean, we can talk about it if you like.
但是这个报价和我们的要价一样
But it's an offer at the asking price
他们想尽快搬进去
and they want to move as soon as possible.
不用了
No. No, no.
当然可以 这是我们一致同意的
Sure. I mean, it's fine. It's what we agreed on.
你那边几点了
What time is it over there?
该死的大半夜
Oh, it's the middle of the bloody night.
又一个假警报 睡不着
Another false alarm. Couldn't sleep.
你怎么样
So... how are you?
好
Good.
真的很好
Really good.
如果吃坏了肚子 医院就在那边
Listen, if this goes wrong, the hospital is over there.
好吗
Ok?
你在开玩笑
You are joking?
她没有?
Oh, she didn't?
我告诉过你 你妈有病
I told you, your mum is clinically insane.
你记得上次我们去她家
You remember that time we went over
她全♥裸♥着开门吗
and she answered the door stark naked?
没错 那是她的说辞
Right. Yeah, that's her story.
- 靠 我得挂了 - Walker医生 有新病人了
- Oh, shit. I've gotta go. - Dr Walker, we're needed.
- 一个修女昏过去了 - 我得挂电♥话♥了
- A nun has collapsed. - I've got to go.
- Walker医生 - 好 发过来就行
- Dr Walker? - Yeah, just send it.
你刚刚说一个修女昏过去了吗
Did you just say a nun has collapsed?
没错
Exactly.
你看起来气色很差
You look terrible.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel terrible.
不 不 不 没时间瘫着 快点起来
No, no, no. No time for that. Come on. Get up!
- 好吧 - 快点
- OK. - Come on!
别拿那个
Leave that!
爸 你在做什么
OK, Dad, what are you doing?
梳妆时间
Time to smarten you up.
- 你看起来像一个流浪汉 - 听着
- You look like a damn tramp. - Look...
是他吗
Is this him?
是的
Yes.
长得算英俊 在工作的时候
Handsome enough, I suppose. With work.
这一身破破烂烂是怎么回事 人靠衣服马靠鞍 Nair医生
What's with these rags? Clothes make the man, Dr Nair.
我知道 我尽力了 Miss Pradeep
I... I know. I've tried, Miss Pradeep,
- 但是他不听我的 - 好吧 我能说句
- but the boy just won't listen. - OK. Can I just say...
嘘 他们从不听长辈话
Ssh! They never do.
要是你能学学你♥爸♥
If only you'd taken after your father.
显然一个知道如何着装的男人
Clearly a man who knows how to dress.
噢 您这么说太不好意思了 Miss Pradeep
Oh, you are too kind, Miss Pradeep.
- 您会接受他吗 - 一般来讲 不会
- Will you to take him on? - Ordinarily, no, I would not.
我的顾客们都是精品
My client list is exclusive.
他们期待很高
They expect the very best.
我理解
I understand.
但是 呃 我愿意挑战一下
But, erm, then, I do like a challenge.
给这个男孩找到媳妇会是我的
Marrying off this boy will be my...
- 究极成就 - 真的吗
- ultimate achievement. - Really?
没错 你的儿子是我职业生涯的珠穆朗玛峰
Yes. Your son is, er... my Everest.
哦 很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
- 金奈那边来了个电♥话♥我得接一下 - 当然
- There's a call from Chennai. - Sure.
- 抱歉 您好 - 你疯了吗
- Excuse me. Hello? - Are you crazy?
我不需要媒婆
I don't need a marriage broker.
- 你结婚了吗 - 没 但是
- Are you married? - No, but...
我的观点很明确了 我儿子需要个老婆
My point precisely. My son is in need of female company.
找别人做媒 我们能找个合适的对象
This way, we can get somebody who's appropriate.
合适 你是说印度人吧
"Appropriate"? You mean "Brown", right?
我是说一个值得提亲的女孩儿
I mean a girl who's... who's a serious proposition.
我别无所求 还有 如果你妈妈还在的话
That's all I ask. Only, if your mother were here,
- 她也会这样想的 - 我才不听这些鬼话
- she'd have wanted this too. - I'm not listening to this.
- 噢 AJ AJ - 喔
- Oh, AJ. AJ! - Ooh.
螃蟹赛跑
Crab racing?
想象一下全英越野障碍赛马 只能横着跑的
Imagine the Grand National, only sideways.
你还在这种荒唐事上赌
And you bet on this nonsense?
不
No.
根本不
Not at all.
印度明令禁止赌博
Gambling's strictly illegal in India.
这就是为什么Greg McConnell周年螃蟹赛跑
Which is why Greg McConnell's Annual Crab National
如此火热的原因
is incredibly popular.
地点十分有限
Places strictly limited.
所以 你押吗
So, are you in?
押吧 入乡随俗
Go on, then. When in Rome...
一千卢比
A thousand rupees.
- 你想看比赛吗 - 鬼螃蟹还真的赛跑吗
- Do you want to see the form? - Bloody crabs have form?
我感到了你压根没把它当一回事
I get the impression you're not taking this entirely seriously.
- 就找找乐子么 - 噢
- Just put it on the favourite. - Oh...
- 两边都押 - 机智
- Each way. - Very wise.
人来了
Incoming.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hiya. - Hi.
你安静的有点不正常 Walker医生
You're unnaturally quiet, Dr Walker.
通常 我都不能让你闭嘴的
Usually, I can't shut you up.
有烦心事么
Something bothering you?
没事 不重要
It's fine. Not important.
说出来让我来判断判断
Why don't you let me be the judge of that?
好吧
Well?
我们打算把我房♥子卖♥♥了
We're selling my house.
我们的房♥子
Our house.
意思就是我们真的结束了
Which I suppose means it really is over.
我和Marcus
Me and Marcus.
上帝把眼睛放在脑袋前面
God put those eyes in the front of your head
是有原因的 Walker医生 人活着要向前看
for a reason, Dr Walker. Look forward in life.
拐个弯儿 遇见未来
Turn the next corner and meet the future head on.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
我们在我十六岁就认识了
We met when I was 16.
我的初吻给了他
He was the first boy I ever kissed.
然后你们一直在一起
And you stayed with him?
你真是个没想象力的人
How lacking in imagination you must have been.
- 我那时觉得我恋爱了 - 不可能
- I think I was in love. - Impossible.
你只是个孩子
You were only children.
整件事听起来就像个糟糕的错误
The whole thing sounds like a dreadful mistake.
听我的
Take my advice.
一个你不爱的男人就像你不需要的狗皮膏药
A man you don't love is like a sticking plaster you don't need.
早点扯开 就疼那么一秒
Just rip it off. It only ever hurts for a second.
- 你可能是对的 - 不是可能
- You're probably right. - No "Probably" About it.
你还没意识到至今我一直都是对的吗
Haven't you realised by now I'm always right?
这是我必须做出的选择
It's a cross I have to bear.
你喜欢火车
You love trains.
我更喜欢坐着来杯淡味麦芽酒
I prefer sitting down with a light ale.
你身体不好而且我很讨厌寺庙
You're not well and I hate bloody temples.
真直接 我们要去
Tough. We're going.
这是种文化体验
It'll be a cultural experience.
我建议你参考下我之前的回答
I refer you to my previous answer.
你需要改变
And you'll have to change.
你不能穿件家居T恤拜神
You can't meet God in a Villa shirt.
修女们还做婚纱
So the nuns make wedding dresses?
一项可以追溯到多年以前的传统
It's a tradition that stretches back donkey's years.
年轻的新娘在外旅行多天来收集嫁妆
Young brides travel for days to collect their trousseaus.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表