剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
- AJ - 不好意思 实在不好意思
- AJ. - I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事的 亲爱的
It's OK, darling.
实在不好意思 太不好意思了
I'm so sorry. So sorry.
那是安全带勒出来的淤痕
That's a seat-belt bruise.
是么
Is it?
把真♥相♥告诉我
Tell me the truth.
Samira喜欢在早上开车兜风
Samira likes to take a little drive in the mornings.
能让她保持头脑清醒
It clears her head.
拜托 她马上大学毕业
Come on, she's about to finish college, huh?
没必要因为这点事情
No point in wrecking her future
去毁掉她的未来 是吧
over a little thing like this, is there?
小事
Little thing?
对 你是个父亲 你能理解的 对吧
Yes. You're a father. You understand, huh?
- Rambo Rambo - 走吧 AJ
- Rambo. Rambo! - Come on, AJ.
这就走了吗 Rambo
Leaving so soon, Rambo?
Rambo Rambo
Rambo! Rambo!
她道歉了
She apologised.
我让她回家了
I told her to go home.
她应该被逮捕
She should be arrested.
也许吧
Maybe.
等等
Wait.
我
I, erm,
我想了想你说的话
I thought about what you said
关于我的事情 你说的没错
and you were right about... about me.
我这一生不得不听到很多类似的话
All my life I've had to listen to stuff like that,
所有的评价 小事
all the comments, the little things.
说实话有时候根本就是辱骂
Sometimes just abuse, to be honest.
我只是接受了 扭头就走
And I just take it, turn the other cheek,
也许是因为我太想融入那个环境
maybe because I've always wanted to fit in.
当Marcus和我在一起的时候
When Marcus and I were together,
我们走进酒吧 我甚至可以听到
we'd walk into a pub and I could almost hear
他们在想什么
what they were thinking.
他在做什么 他为什么会和她在一起
"What's he doing? Why is he with her?
难道他不能给自己找个白人女朋友吗
Couldn't he find himself a white girlfriend?"
你不应该让这个事情影响到你
You shouldn't let it get to you, huh?
过去不应该 现在也不应该
Not then and... and not now.
我知道 你是对的
I know, you're right,
这是你的国家
and this is your country.
我不知道 可能现在也是我的国家吧
I don't know, maybe now it's mine, too.
可能吧
Maybe.
你应该试一试的 你知道么
You should try it, you know?
义愤填膺
Righteous anger.
能让你的头脑保持清醒
It clears the head.
还有缓解鼻窦炎
And the sinuses.
所以你在给我上课么
So do you give lessons?
你请不起我的
You couldn't afford me, you know.
那个看起来太恶心了
That looks absolutely disgusting.
就像生活中的很多事情一样
Like so many things in life,
尝起来比看起来要好得多
it tastes better than it looks.
干杯
Cheers.
老规矩你懂得
You know the drill.
你真是以我为耻 是吧
You really are ashamed of me, aren't you?
我错在和一个没用的酒鬼厮混在一起
My fault for consorting with a barely functioning alcoholic.
总有一天我会遇到一个欣赏我本质的女人
One day I'll meet a woman who appreciates me for who I am.
祝你好运 一定要记得喂饱她的独角兽(反讽)
Good luck with that. Just remember to feed her unicorn.
我以为你在婚礼现场
I thought you were at the wedding.
我之前在 然后我觉得我应该和我的朋友
I was, but then I decided to have a drink
喝一杯 前提是她愿意的话
with a friend instead, if she'll have me.
啊
Ah.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表