剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
我不知道 我已经十年没见他了
I've no idea. I haven't seen him for ten years.
发现她倒在街上 很可能头部受伤
Found her collapsed in the street. Possible head injury.
- 我们知道她的名字吗 - 没人和她一起
- Do we know her name? - Nobody was with her.
我不认识她
I don't recognize her.
你好 你能听见我说话吗 你叫什么名字
Hello, can you hear me? What's your name?
她没反应
OK, she's not responding.
插入鼻腔导气管
Let's get a nasal airway in her, please.
我同意 看起来像头部受伤
Yes, I agree, looks like a probable head injury.
- 很可能是滑倒致跌 - 我不觉得
- Probably slipped and fallen. - I don't think so.
她在流血
She's bleeding.
你看 胎盘的碎片还在
You see, placenta fragments have been retained.
意味着子♥宫♥不能收缩
Which means the womb can't contract.
这就解释了为什么流血和休克
Which explains the bleeding and the shock.
或许我们找到了抛弃孩子的母亲
Maybe we've found our missing mother.
怎么治疗
Treatment?
扩张宫颈和刮宫术
Resuscitate, therapeutic D&C?
很好 你觉得能胜任吗
Good. You think you can handle that?
- 我不是妇科医生 - 我知道
- I'm not a gynaecologist. - I know that.
但是你来这不是来学习来了吗
But you're here to learn, aren't you?
- 是 但是... - 那学吧
- Yeah, but... - So learn.
好吧
Ok.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你从最小的扩张器开始
You start with the smallest dilator first.
然后慢慢从小到大
Then you move on up. OK?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
几天前 我收到一封信让我来这里
A few days ago, I get this letter asking me to come out here.
没理由啊 只能是生死攸关的事
No reason. Only that it's a matter of life and death.
于是我飞了大半个世界过来 他不让我进门
So I fly halfway across the world and he won't let me in.
讲不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
你觉得他身体不好吗
And you think he's unwell?
或者聋了
Or deaf.
听
Listen.
- 他在唱歌♥ - 他在哭泣
- He's singing. - He's wailing.
Desmond? Desmond Macintosh 我是Lydia Fonseca
Desmond? Desmond Macintosh. It's Lydia Fonseca.
爸 爸 Desmond!
Dad? Dad! Desmond!
- 看见没 - 这种情况下
- See? - In situations like these,
我认为很有必要试着做和考虑对立面
I think it's essential to try and think like one's opponent.
你真让我痴狂
You really got me now
女孩 你真让我痴狂
Girl, you really got me going
你让我不知所措
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing now
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
你真让我痴狂
You really got me now
你让我夜不能寐
You got me so I can't sleep at night
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
你让我夜不能寐
You got me so I can't sleep at night
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
你真让我痴狂
You really got me
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
你真让我痴狂
You really got me
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
BGM: You Really Got Me - The Kinks
你真让我痴狂
You really got me
我想一直在你身旁
I always want to be by your side
Sunshine
Sunshine
来我怀里
Come here. Come here. Come here.
你回家了
You're home!
我的孩子
My boy...
我的孩子
My boy.
我的孩子
My boy.
你在斯陶尔布里奇可见不到这
You don't get this in Stourbridge, eh?
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们准备走了 来吧
We're ready to go. Come on.
看 过来
Oh, look, come here.
我能要两个吗
Can I have two, please?
你都不知道那是什么
You don't even know what that is.
这是传统 叫印度大♥麻♥
Oh, it's traditional. Something called bhang.
闻起来像消毒剂 这里面有什么
Well. Smells like disinfectant. What's in it?
先生 最好不要闻
Better not to smell, sir.
喝就行啦
Just drink.
来吧 一 二
Come on! One... two...
如果我瞎了 我会来找你
If I go blind, I'll come looking for you.
三
.. three!
给他钱
Pay the man.
给你 伙计
There you go, mate.
谢谢 喝起来挺强劲的
Thank you. That was strong.
你不觉得应该穿件衣服吗
Don't you think should put some clothes on.
不要 我一直全♥裸♥着工作
Never! I always work naked.
剥去感知的障碍
Peels back the barriers to perception.
你都咳了多久了
How long have you had that cough?
1981年5月11日
May 11th, 1981.
从Bob Marley(牙买♥♥加歌♥手)去世那天起
It started the day Bob Marley died.
你有很严重的堵塞 可能是肺炎
You're severely congested, probably pneumonia.
Desmond 你应该打电♥话♥给我
Desmond, you should have called me.
对不起 庸医和我想的不一致
Sorry. Quacks don't agree with me.
我不敢信你是这样生活着
I can't believe you live like this.
凡是有优先顺序 亲爱的儿子
Priorities, Sunshine, dear boy!
艺术第一 生活第二
Art comes first. Life later.
那特么是什么
What the hell was that?
老鼠 天啊 那有一只老鼠
Rat! God, there's a rat!
那不是老鼠 那是Jimi Hendrix(与美国创作歌♥手同名)
That's not a rat. It's Jimi Hendrix!
嘿 我是Walker医生
Hey, I'm Dr Walker.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Shobha
Shobha.
- 我在哪里 - 你在医院
- Where am I? - You're in the hospital.
你晕倒了
You collapsed.
你必须做手术
You had to have a procedure.
但是没事的 真的
But it's OK. Really.
你会好起来的
You're going to be fine.
你的孩子呢
Where's your baby?
什么孩子
What baby?
我们知道你最近生过孩子
We know you gave birth recently.
这也是你晕倒的原因
It's why you collapsed.
你的身体还没排出胎盘
Your body hadn't discharged the placenta.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没有孩子
I don't have a baby.
我才不要去该死的医院
I'm not going to a bloody hospital!
你需要拍X光
You need an X-ray.
很可能要静脉注射抗生素
Probably intravenous antibiotics.
而且这地方很恶心 对健康有害
Plus this place is disgusting -- it's a health hazard.
Sunny说得对 你不能留在这
Sunny's right. You can't stay here.
我哪都不去 这就是当医生掺和进来
I'm going nowhere. This is exactly what happens
会发生的事
when doctors get involved!
你为什么要把她带来
Why the hell did you bring her here anyway?
和我上飞机是一个原因
The same reason I jumped on a bloody plane.
你寄的那封信 我担心你
The letter you sent... I was worried about you.
天知道为什么
God alone knows why.
我不知道他怎么了 他变了
I don't know what's wrong with him. He's changed.
不应该把他当小孩看
Should've seen him as a baby.
冷静 像个小♥活♥佛♥那样
So calm. Like a little Buddha.
他只是在关心你
He's simply concerned about you.
你的肺部需要治疗 不然会更糟
That chest needs treatment or it'll get worse.
那就在这里治疗 如果你这么担心
So treat me here, if you're so worried about it.
医院是给生病的人准备的
Hospitals are for sick people.
我会的 但是Jimi听起来也不太好
I would, but Jimi doesn't sound too well either.
- Jimi - 咳嗽可能是肺炎引起
- Jimi? - That cough could be pneumonia.
在猴子身上会很严重
Which is pretty serious in simians.
可以害死他们
Can kill them..... like that.
或者猴痘病毒
Or monkey pox.
或者更糟
Or worse.
当然 如果我们把他送去医院
Of course, if we got him to hospital,
我们可以确认诊断 或许能救他一命
we could confirm that diagnosis and maybe save his life.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表