剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
实时控制器显示胸部和腹部创伤
Roll over RTC with chest and abdominal trauma.
为缓解张力性气胸在左侧已实施胸廓切开
Left sided thoracotomy for a tension pneumothorax.
情况不稳定 似乎有内部大出血
Unstable, likely internal haemorrhage.
- 让他进手术室 - 我能帮忙
- Let's get him to theatre. - I can assist.
你这样不行 他需要有平稳的双手和冷静头脑的医生
Not like this. He needs steady hands and cool heads.
还有更多要来的病人需要你的帮助 Walker医生
There are patients on the way who need your help, Dr Walker.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
很平稳
Stable enough.
脾脏受伤 一刻的延误他都可能会死
A splenic injury. A moment's delay and he would have died.
我同意 伤得太重了
I agree. Too far gone.
需要全脾切除
Total splenectomy.
我听说她把他从撞毁的车里拉了出来
I heard she pulled him out of the wreck.
你是在让我去跟她道歉
You're going to tell me to apologise to her.
他们说这是个很难说出口的词
They say it is the hardest word.
但你永远都那么热爱挑战
But then you always did love a challenge.
他们需要病床位 爸爸 来吧 是时间离开了
They need the bed, Dad. Come on, it's time to go.
晚上八点半的飞机
Flight's at 8:30pm.
我们需要做的就是分别办理值机
All we have to do is check in separately
然后提前几分钟登机
and then we just board the flight a few minutes earlier.
不
No.
什么
What?
不 她不回去
No. She's not going.
拜托了 爸 别荒唐了 都安排好了
Come on, Dad, don't be ridiculous. It's all arranged.
- 我们要回家 - 是啊
- We're going home. - Yes,
这就是我要说的 带妈妈回家
that's what I'm talking about, taking my mum home.
不 是这里 她想留在这里
No, it's here. She wants to stay here.
她一开始就想要这样
It's what she wanted from the start.
爸 你知道如果我们把妈带回英国 他们会帮助她的吗
Dad, Did you realize If we can get Mum back to England, they can help her!
- 我和专家谈过 - 不
- I spoke to the specialist. - No!
就完了? 仅此而已?
That's it, is it? Just no?
你们跑到世界的另一端
You bugger off to the other side of the world
我接到一通该死的电♥话♥ 爸
and I get a phone call, a bloody phone call, Dad!
电♥话♥说 你好吗 天气很好
Saying, "Hello, how are you? The weather's nice.
人♥民♥也很友好 顺便说一下你妈得了无法治愈的脑瘤
People are friendly. BTW, your mum's got an incurable brain tumour!"
因为她知道会发生什么
Because she knew what would happen.
生命会消逝
That the world and his wife would descend
会有更多的医生和检测
and there'd be more doctors and tests
还会有更多鬼知道原因的检测
and yet more tests for God knows what reason.
因为她知道她快死了 但她想活下去
Because she knew she was dying and she wanted to live.
尽管只是一两个月
Even if it was just for a month or two.
她只是想活下去
She just wanted to live.
所以你们决定最好把我孤立
So you decided it was better to just shut me out?
最好别让我知道
Best she doesn't know?
你就突然告知我
You spring it on me on all of us
我还要表现得和没事人一样吗
and I'm just supposed to be all right with that?
这不是我的主意 是你母亲的选择
That wasn't my idea. That was your mother's choice.
哦
Oh.
- 她爱你但是 - 但是什么 爸
- She loves you, but... - But what, Dad?
我是她的女儿
I mean... I'm her daughter.
不应该有但是的
There isn't supposed to be a "But".
她只是不想要这些
She just didn't want this.
或我
Or me.
不是的
No.
等等
Wait!
- 他们什么时候会通知我 - 他们一知道后马上
- When will they tell me? - As soon as they know.
做手术的医生很厉害 我保证
He's in good hands, I promise.
现在好好坐着
Now sit still.
正如我怀疑的那样 两处骨折
As I suspected, it's fractured in two places.
但是我们能治好 我会尽可能快安排转院
But we can fix it. I'll arrange a transfer as soon as possible.
失陪一会 Fonseca医生
Excuse me. Dr Fonseca?
脾破裂 肋骨骨折 肺部挫伤
Ruptured spleen, rib fractures, lung contusion.
都可以治好 他应该会没事
All treatable. He should do very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该是我们该谢你
It's us who should be thanking you.
其他病人怎么样
How are the others doing?
都好 情况正常
Fine. Under control.
我不能期待更好的了
I'd expect nothing less.
怎么样
Well?
什么怎么样
Well, what?
我以为你要走
I thought you were going?
哦
Oh.
我没法想象任何人想要离开这一切
I can't imagine anyone wanting to walk away from all this.
如果他们如我喜爱这一行一样就不会离开
Not if they love it like I do.
如果你在这里感受到了就不会离开
Not if you feel it here.
你为什么不让他留在这里
Why don't you ask him to stay - - on your terms?
看他怎么说 然后来找我
See what he says, then come and find me.
他们走了
They've gone.
他带她去了海边
He's taken her to the beach.
我就是回来拿这个
I just came back to get this.
你想让我带你去海边吗
Do you want me to take you there?
他们已经做了决定
They've made their decision.
我的航♥班♥还有一个小时起飞
My flight leaves in an hour.
请等等
Wait, please.
别离开
Don't leave.
不要像这样离开
Not like this.
我试着去做我认为对的事
I tried to do what I thought was right.
很明显 我错了 我知道自己不被需要
Clearly, it wasn't. I know when I'm not wanted.
我认为你在犯错 你的母亲喜欢这里
I think you're making a mistake. Your mother loves it here.
美好的人生值得拥有善终
And a good life deserves a good death.
这就是她想要的
That's all she wants.
我只是试着帮她
And I just... I tried to help her.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我从来没看过你工作的样子
I've never really seen you work.
尽管在一起这么多年
Even after all these years together, I...
我从来没真的理解过
.. I never really got it.
没错
Snap.
我们是一个超棒的团队
We make one hell of a team.
不是吗
Don't we?
我不想离开
I... I don't want to leave this.
离开医生的身份 这些真实的人 和一份真正的工作
Being a doctor. Real people, a real job...
我一直都是对的
I was right all along.
这就是我一直想要的
This is all I ever wanted.
当然
Sure.
这是一次很好的经历 待个半年 一年
It's great experience. I mean, it's six months, a year.
我不是在说这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不想回家 现在不想
I don't want to go home. Not now.
或许永远都不回
Maybe not ever.
好吧
Ok.
但是我们可以留在这里
But we could stay. Both of us.
留在印度?
In India?
我爱你
I love you.
那留在这里
Then stay. Here.
和我一起 这会是我们的生活
With me. This could be our life.
没有那么简单
It's not that easy.
但是应该是简单的
But it should be.
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
如果不是 那我们他妈在干什么
If it isn't, then what the hell are we both doing?
你好
Hello.
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
烧点水
Putting the kettle on.
我从来没见过海龟
I never did get to see my turtle.
你知道他们每年都会回来吗
You know they come back here every year?
在这里的海滩上下蛋
Lay their eggs on this beach.
别的地方不去
Nowhere else will do.
我见过他们
I've seen them.
他们是一群固执的家伙
Stubborn little buggers, they are.
当他们决定时机对了
When they decide the time is right...
没有什么可以改变他们的想法
.. there's nothing on Earth will change their mind.
谢谢你 Varma医生
Thank you, Dr Varma.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything you've done.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表