剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
BGM: Don't You Want Me - The Human League
那样很糟吗
Is that so bad?
BGM: Don't You Want Me - The Human League
那样很糟吗
Is that so bad?
这样你就不需要费力找老婆啊
Means a lot less effort on your part.
那你愿意接受包办婚姻吗
So you would have an arranged marriage?
我曾经遇到一个女孩
I met a girl once.
聪明 可爱 甜美
Clever, pretty, sweet.
由于某种原因 她喜欢上了我
For some reason, she liked me.
想要结婚生子全套
Wanted to get hitched, kids, the whole deal.
然后你怎么做的
OK. So what did you do?
我买♥♥了一张去印度的单程票
I bought a one- way ticket to India.
我只是觉得你应该考虑到所有选择
I just think you should consider the alternatives
在还不太晚的时候
before it's too late.
Hari Menon 我和他是同学
Hari Menon. I went to school with him.
一个班的 他怎么了
He was in my class. What's wrong with him?
- 中风了 左半边 - 噢
- Stroke. Left hemi. - Oh.
我已经给他用了抗血小板的药
I've started anti- platelet therapy.
他是你的密友吗
So is he a close friend of yours?
我好些年没见他了
I haven't seen him in years.
我听说他再婚了 和一个年轻女人
I heard he remarried, a younger woman.
对 很有魅力
Yes, very attractive.
- Mari很不屑 - 哈
- Mari doesn't approve. - Ha!
Hari从不在意别人怎么看他
Hari never cared about what other people thought of him.
可能这就是怎么富起来的原因
Probably that's how he got so rich.
Mr Menon 你怎么样了
Mr Menon, how are you?
到了吗
Is this it?
没
No.
还有多远
How much further is it?
大概8到12公里吧
Oh, about eight to 12 kilometres depending on...
12公里
12 kilometres?
那都有 都有N英里了
That's nearly... That's bloody miles.
如果你这个小小的远行还搞不定的话
If you can't handle a small hike,
你可以就留在这儿
you're welcome to stay here.
我们女士会完事后来接你
Us ladies will pick you up when we're done.
怎么了 孩子
What is it, child?
我有个好消息 院长
I have good news, Mother...
什么
Well?
然后她就把你赶出去了
And she just threw you out?
我那么 那么开心 那么骄傲
I was... I was so happy, so proud.
根本藏不住
Couldn't keep it in any more.
我以为Carmen院长 如女神的一样的人 会理解我
I thought Mother Carmen, a woman of God, would understand.
她说了一些难听的话 不堪入耳
She called me things. Dreadful things.
说我给修道院抹黑了
Said I'd brought shame on the order.
那么你有这么做吗
Well, did you?
一个年轻帅气的男人可以让最优秀的我们犯错
A handsome young man can make the best of us lapse.
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
我以万能的上帝之名发誓 Fonseca医生 我什么都没做
I swear by Almighty God, Dr Fonseca, I have done nothing.
什么都没做
Nothing.
这种情况下 我想我们最好要
In that case, I think we'd better find out
找出究竟发生了什么事情
what's going on here, don't you?
稍微按大力点
Push a little harder.
很好 现在转动一下
That's good. Now rotate it.
像这样
Like this.
这里
There.
看到了吗
You see it?
并没有
Not really.
对不起 我没办法看到胎儿
Sorry, I just can't visualise a foetus.
我也希望是 子♥宫♥在这里 空空如也
I'd hope so too. The uterus is there. Empty.
这是你应该看的地方
This is what you should be looking at.
- 是什么 - 你的卵巢有囊肿
- What is it, Doctor? - You have a cyst on your ovary.
如果我没错的话 是皮样囊肿 这解释了一切
A dermoid, if I'm not mistaken, which explains everything.
你没有怀孕
You're not pregnant.
你卵巢里有一个良性肿瘤
You have a benign growth on your ovary.
里面有组织在生长
Inside is tissue that has developed
就像胎儿那样
like a foetus would have done,
这就是为什么你的孕检测试呈阳性了
which is why your pregnancy test was positive.
所以这一切都是错误的
So, it was all a mistake?
没有小孩?
There's no baby?
没有 一直都没有
No, and there never was.
你必须摘除你的囊肿
You will have to have the cyst removed,
但这是相对简单的手术
but it's a relatively simple procedure.
你会完全康复的
You'll make a full recovery.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 对不起 - 你了解的吧
- I'm sorry. - You do understand.
我们可以治愈这个疾病的
We can treat this.
不是因为这个
It's not that.
当我以为自己被选中了
When I thought I'd been chosen,
当我以为这是一个奇迹时 我很高兴
when I thought it was a miracle, it made me so happy.
我从来没那么确定过
I hadn't been sure, you see.
我有过怀疑 有不好的想法
I'd had doubts, bad thoughts.
然后这个
Then this.
这就如上帝在跟我说
It was as if God was speaking to me.
告诉我他是真实存在的 我是他的信徒
Telling me He was real and that I was His servant.
但这个
But this?
这是令人憎恶的事
This is an abomination.
不是真的
It's not real.
都不是
None of it is.
一直都是谎言
It's all been a lie.
我想做手术
I want the operation, please.
我需要尽快把它拿走
I need it out of me as soon as possible.
我还想借一些衣服
And I'd like to borrow some clothes.
给她安排个床位 然后叫科钦的妇科医生过来
Put her in a bed and call the gynaecologists in Kochi.
尽快安排一个手术时间
Arrange for an appointment as soon as possible.
- 你要去哪 - 找修女算账去
- Where are you going? - To commit a mortal sin.
Fonseca医生
Dr Fonseca!
在这神圣的地方 你不能用这样的语言
You will not use language like that in a house of God.
上帝吗 那你觉得他会
God? And what do you think He would say
怎么评价你对待那女孩的态度呢
about the way you've treated this girl?
仁慈和宽容吗
Mercy and forgiveness?
规则必须被遵守
Rules must be obeyed.
如果真有误会
If a genuine mistake has been made,
那女孩任何时候都可以回到女修道院
the girl can return to the convent any time she likes.
没有慈悲之心 上帝算不上上帝
God is nothing if not merciful.
那信任又去哪儿了
And what ever happened to trust?
信任是和纪律同在的
Trust comes with discipline.
哦 是的 纪律
Oh, yes, discipline.
我花了十年听着像你这样的女人的教导
I spent ten years being taught by women like you.
相信我 那些伤疤没有那么容易好
Believe me, those scars don't heal so easily.
看你得到什么了 Fonseca医生 一个非常成功的职业
Look where it got you, Dr Fonseca. A glittering career.
有时候适当的纪律
Sometimes a little discipline
对叛逆的人能起到奇迹般的效果
can work wonders for the rebellious.
好好 没问题
Yes, yes. All right.
好吧 够了 我不走了
Right, that's it. I'm done.
对不起
Sorry.
- 对不起 - 没多远了
- Sorry. - Oh, it's not much further.
我筋疲力尽 我的脚都长水泡了
I'm knackered. My feet are blistered.
那该死的蚊子把我的脚关节
The bloody mosquitoes think my ankles are
当成他们的个人世界飞镖锦标赛
their personal World Darts Championship.
我发誓 那里就像湖滨一样有吸引力
I swear, it's like Lakeside down there.
但Paul 我发誓 你会很喜欢这个寺庙的
But this temple, Paul, you'll really love it, I swear.
每个寺庙都一个样 我不走了
Seen one temple, you've seen 'em all. I'm done.
不 我们不回去
No. We're not going back.
我们不能够 我需要
We can't. I need to...
你需要什么
You need to what?
你需要做什么 Maggie
You need to what, Maggie?
今晚 在森林里的寺庙上方会有一颗星星
Tonight, a star appears in the woods above the temple.
叫阿兰达蒂之星
The Arundhati star.
它一直出现
It always appears, always, and it's...
他们说它有治疗功能
Well, they say it's got these healing powers.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表