剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
What does Margo see in you?
我骑马时 什么都不怕 因为我骑得好
When I ride the horse, I have no fear, for I ride superbly.
你看 我不是个胆小的男人
You see, I am not a fearful man.
我的船马上就启航了
Well, my ferry leaves shortly.
唐纳德 很抱歉我不爱你
Donald, I'm so sorry I don't love you.
不 没关系
No, no, absolutely, it's fine.
就像妈妈和休一样
It's like Mother with Hugh.
有东西缺失了 就像面包没有酵母
If there's something missing, like the yeast in bread,
一对情侣是无法产生化学反应的
a couple will never rise.
我们没有那些酵母
We just didn't have the yeast.
祝佐尔坦好运
Well, good luck with Zoltan.
他很棒 对吧
He's superb, isn't he?
不 他太差了
No, he's not.
其实你找遍世界的监狱
In fact I'd say you couldn't pick a worse boyfriend
都找不到比他更差的男友了
if you scoured the world's prisons.
而且我内在的酵母比他多多了
And I have more yeast inside me than he'll ever have.
你看 我又对你感兴趣了
You see, now I'm starting to like you again
因为你更有意思了
because you're being more interesting.
彼得里季斯医生不得不走了
Dr Petrides had to dash off.
有个孩子吃了有毒的青蛙还是什么的
A child ate a poisonous frog, or something.
你得去带你的孩子
You need to take your baby.
没错
Oh, yes.
就是这样 对吧
That's it, isn't it?
再也没时间留给自己
There's no time to myself any more.
差多少你就带我们回英国了
So how close were you to taking us back to England?
我是会留下来的
I would've stayed anyway.
我们去哪你就去哪
Oh, you'll follow us wherever we go.
逃不掉的
There's no escape.
但我们应该尽可能地呆久点
But we should stay here as long as we can.
我会向斯皮罗斯多多学习
And I'll try to be more like Spiros.
爱上生活和人们
In love with life and... people.
我不在乎这么说是否伤感
And I don't care if that sounds sentimental.
好了 我们回家
Right, let's go home.
格里
Gerry?
格里
Gerry!
马戈
Margo!
再见 格里
Bye-bye, Gerry.
终于打起来了
Finally, a fight.
我有东西写了
I can write about this.
天哪 - 不 不 不 让他们
Oh, God. - No, no, no, let them.
之前从没男人为我而战
I've never had men fight over me before.
好了 拉里
Right, Larry...
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
莱斯利去哪了
Er, where's Leslie?
他应该在给鲁格勒斯雅的一个侄女
Oh, I think he's retelling the story of the birth
复述接生的故事
to one of Lugaretzia's nieces.
我上一次听他讲这个故事
The last time I heard him,
他还说的是一边被水獭攻击 一边接生
he'd delivered it while being attacked by otters.
莱斯利 - 莱斯利 - 莱斯 - 莱斯
Leslie? - Leslie? - Les? - Les?
莱斯利 - 莱斯利 - 莱斯利
Leslie? - Leslie? - Leslie?
什么 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
很好 莱斯利 非常好
Very good, Leslie. Really good.
我非常爱你们
I love you all very much, you know.
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表