剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
压力还好吗
How are you doing on stress?
希拉里应该让你轻松不起来吧
I don't imagine Hillary's making that any easier.
真不知道面对那种傲慢且有权的人
I'll tell ya, I don't know how you keep your cool
你是怎么保持淡定的
in the face of that kind of arrogance and entitlement.
是我的话我会气炸
I think I'd explode.
事实上 他让这起案件...
Actually, he makes it a...
谢谢你的好消息
Thanks for the good news.
我们明年见
We'll see you next year.
大家都有自己的看法
Everyone's got an opinion, you know?
也都有权利说出来
And the right to voice it.
她已经被打上了"骗子希拉里"的标签
That "Crooked Hillary" stuff is sticking to her.
现在连你结肠镜检查结果都能扯到这个
Now it's part of your colonoscopy results.
知道吗
You know...
今天是个好日子
it's been a good day.
我们庆祝一下吧
Let's just celebrate.
在巴黎吗
In Paris?
我爱你
Love you.
"年中考试"调查组对希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的调查持续进行
The Midyear team's investigation of Hillary Clinton ground on.
他们发出了56张大陪审团传票
They issued 56 grand jury subpoenas,
举♥行♥了72次自愿证人访谈
conducted 72 voluntary witness interviews.
搜查令 法♥院♥指令
Search warrants, court orders,
豁免协议
immunity agreements.
他们拿到了她所有的笔记本电脑
They got every last one of her laptops,
查了个遍 然而...
examined them all, and found...
一无所获
Nothing.
没有任何可供检察官指控的罪行
No crime that any reasonable prosecutor would charge.
我们认为她存在严重疏忽大意
We think she's guilty of great neglect and carelessness,
但我们没发现任何可起诉的地方
but we don't see anything indictable.
国♥务♥院♥的体系非常晦涩难懂
The systems at State are so arcane,
如果你要起诉她
if you wanted to charge her,
你就必须同样起诉其他150人
you'd have to charge 150 other people, too.
在仔细研读相关判例法后
After poring through the relevant case law,
我们得出了一致结论
we've reached the same conclusion.
《反间谍法》和《禁酒法案》均不适用于此案
Neither the Espionage Act nor Volstead apply here.
我们认为是时候开始寻问
And we think it's time to start asking what the endgame
这事可能会有怎样的结局
on this might look like.
在选举过程中
In the middle of an election,
像这么明显的事
something this visible,
我觉得司法部不能发表这样的声明
I don't think DOJ can put out a statement reading,
"我们调查过了 我们不会起诉克♥林♥顿♥国务卿
"We looked at it. We're not prosecuting Secretary Clinton.
本案已结案"
"Case closed."
我认为我们需要通过媒体
I think we need to explain our thinking on this
向美国民众说明我们的想法
to the American people via the press.
我们也这样觉得
We feel that way, too.
但是 让司法部长就此事发表声明
But... there is a very real downside
将会有非常不利的一面
to having the A.G. make a statement on this.
不能表现出任何党派倾向
It cannot appear to be partisan in any way.
我们认为正确的做法或许是
We thought the right approach might be
你和司法部长发表联合声明
for you and the A.G. to make the statement jointly.
我们在这个问题上共进退
We hold hands and jump off the bridge together.
选举日前六个月
你觉得怎么样
How would you feel about that?
在我来看 您只有几个选择 全都很糟
As I see it, you got a few options... all of them terrible.
您可以按要求和司法部长发表联合声明
You can make a joint statement with the A.G., as requested,
这非常糟糕
which is... terrible,
因为无论正确与否 人们普遍认为
uh, because there's a widespread belief, rightly or wrongly,
洛蕾塔和克♥林♥顿♥竞选团队的关系过于亲密
that Loretta is overly friendly with the Clinton campaign.
所以和她一道会让联调局看起来也是同谋
So standing beside her makes the Bureau seem complicit as well.
第二 你可以借助于部门规范
Two, you can fall back on department norms,
发个简短声明宣布结案 了结此事
just issue a brief statement declining the case and move on.
这太糟了 如果我们的目的是向公众表明
That's terrible if our goal is to show the public
我们确实曾尽量积极且彻底地
we really did try to make a case against Hillary,
对希拉里进行调查
aggressively, thoroughly.
还有一个主意是我单独发表声明
Then there's the idea of me making the statement on my own.
这是最差的主意 比其他糟得多
Well, which is the worst idea, by a mile.
联调局不会这么做
The Bureau doesn't do that.
永远不会 这在基于规范的文化中
Ever. It-it would violate a sacred norm
违反了一个神圣的规范
in a culture built on norms.
在我看来 这看起来相当可怕
And, in my opinion, it would look horrible.
但这是唯一能让我们说出真♥相♥的办法
But it's the only one that allows us to tell the truth.
洛蕾塔绝对不会仅仅站在那里
Loretta would never just stand there
让我解释希拉里做过什么
and allow me to explain what Hillary did
以及我们为什么觉得这很危险
and why we think it was dangerous.
这是声明的初稿
This is a first attempt at a statement.
体现了我们在透明度上的外部边界
It represents our outer boundaries in terms of transparency.
我真希望您没这样做
I really wish you hadn't done that.
任何写下来的东西都有可能被发现
Anything committed to writing is discoverable.
我想让你评估三件事
I'd ask you to assess three things:
稿子里所陈述事实的准确性
the accuracy of the facts laid out in the draft,
发表这样的声明在政策或其他方面有何限制
any policy or other limitations around making such a statement,
以及如何巧妙 自然地将其
and the wisdom and mechanics of presenting it
呈现在美国民众面前
to the American people.
可以吗
All right?
你在想什么事情吗
Is there anything on your mind?
-为什么这么问 -有点安静
- Why? - A little bit quiet.
是在想针对某位女性总统候选人的
Maybe a dead-end, politically motivated investigation
出于政♥治♥目的却陷入死胡同的调查吗
on a certain female presidential candidate?
你有为我的自负担心过吗
Do you ever worry about my ego?
何出此言
Why?
是最近心情不好吗
Has it not been feeling well?
你有什么事想跟我说吗
Do you want to tell me something?
只是想告诉你我爱你 特蕾西
Just that I love you, Treecy.
-谈话进行得如何 -挺好的
- So, how'd the 302 go? - Awesome.
-他满口假话 -那是自然
- He lied his ass off. - Of course.
那人一开始说"我从未进过机密情报隔离设施"
Guy went from "I was never inside the SCIF"
又改口称"我可能给那个地方倒过两次垃圾"
to "I may have removed the trash from there twice..."
又说"我在那里修过几次传真机"
...to "I troubleshot the fax in there a couple of times"
最后说"每次都是我转发保密传真"
to "Every time there was a secure fax sent, I sent it."
人们明知道我们清楚他们在撒谎
It kills me that people lie to our face
还当着我们的面胡说
when they know that we know
-这让我很不舒服 -我懂
- that they're lying. - I know.
还有 俄♥国♥人黑进了每个人的电脑
Meanwhile, there's a Russian inside everybody's computer,
却没人谈论这件事
and nobody's talking about it.
一个小时了
It's been an hour.
我们该登录了
We should log in.
特朗普大厦
2016年6月9日
抱歉
Sorry.
很高兴见到各位
It's good to meet you all.
感谢各位远道而来
Thank you for coming such a long way.
我们很乐意帮忙
We are happy to help.
娜塔莉亚 请畅所欲言[这层楼是你的了]Natalia, the floor is yours.
这层楼
The floor...?
不好意思
I apologize.
这是美国人的一种表达方式
That's an American expression.
意思就是 我们洗耳恭听
It means we're ready to hear
你们所掌握的关于希拉里的
every single disgusting detail
黑料的所有丑恶的细节
of the dirt you have on Hillary.
贾里德·库什纳
保罗·马纳福特
小唐纳德·特朗普
没错
Amen.
有时候我们的工作是追捕俄♥国♥人
Some days, our job is chasing Russians.
那我们说说《马格尼茨基法案》
Let's talk about the Magnitsky Act.
别的时候
On others,
我们追捕怪兽
we chase monsters.
而吉姆不得不面对大量后者的工作
And Jim had to do a lot of that.
罗宾
脉冲夜♥总♥会♥
奥兰多 2016年6月13日
帮我召集首拨应急人员队伍 好吗
Assemble the first responders for me, would you?
我想感谢他们
I want to thank them.
现在不方便 安迪
Not a good time, Andy.
对不起 头儿
Sorry, boss.
是...
Just...
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表