剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
But I didn't even stay overnight in Moscow.
但我甚至没在莫斯科过夜
I stayed long enough to be nice.
我为了照顾他们的面子 稍作停留
I'm nice to everyone when it's business.
做生意时 我对任何人都非常友善
No one here gets that
这里没人能理解
because no one here ever had to make a business deal.
因为他们从来都不需要做生意
I sat down for an interview with Bill O'Reilly.
我接受了比尔·欧莱利的采访
Did you see it?
你看到了吗
Yes, sir.
看到了
He insults the Russians, and now he owes them an apology
他侮辱了俄♥国♥人 现在他欠他们一份道歉
because why is he calling them killers?
他为什么俄♥国♥人称为杀人犯
And why is he trying to get me to say it
为什么非要让我也这么说
when I'm trying to repair all the damage Obama did
而我还得收拾奥巴马的烂摊子
and get along with people again?
并修复和民众的关系
So I should say I don't respect the leader
所以我应该说我并不尊敬
of a major country I'm trying to get along with?
想搞好关系的大国领导人吗
Putin is a strong thinker.
普♥京♥深谋远虑
He speaks very powerfully.
说话有分量
And he never sent anyone with a briefcase
也绝不会像奥巴马那样
and a billion dollars for Iran like Obama did.
派人拎着装有十亿美元的手提箱送给伊朗
That nuclear deal is a disgrace, another thing we have to fix.
那项核协议是耻辱 也是需要收拾的烂摊子
If Russia can help us in the region...
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥在这领域能给予协助
and a lot of my military people say,
我的很多军方人员称
Russia's going to be very key for us there...
俄♥罗♥斯♥将会对我们很关键
why would I want to insult them?
我为什么要冒犯他们
You know, everybody's crying for Ukraine.
人人都同情乌克兰
The Ukrainians aren't so terrific.
乌克兰可不是善茬
They've tried to invalidate my election.
他们试图让我的大选失效
They're not nice people.
他们不是好人
So I gave a good answer.
所以我给出了一个好的答案
Really, it was a great answer.
真的 是个很好的答案
I gave a really great answer.
我给出了非常好的答案
You think it was a great answer, right?
你也觉得这个答案很好吧
The first part of your answer was fine, Mr. President,
答案的前半句还不错 总统先生
but not the second part.
但后半句不太好
We aren't the kind of killers that Putin is.
我们不是普♥京♥那样的杀手
These aren't the curtains Bill Clinton used.
这不是比尔·克♥林♥顿♥用过的窗帘
Boss, you cannot keep having conversations with this man.
头儿 您不能总跟这人交谈
I'll say it again. He's the president, our boss.
再说一遍 他是总统 我们的上司
He won't invite me over again.
他也不会再邀请我
I really offended him this time.
我这次真的惹到他了
Did he bring up Michael Flynn?
他提到迈克尔·弗林了吗
No, but he brought up you again,
没 但他又提到你
and the Russian hookers and Hillary.
还有俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥和希拉里
This is not tenable, any of it.
完全莫名其妙
Let's assume good faith for a second,
我们暂且本着善意 设想一下
that he just doesn't know how a president is supposed to act with DOJ,
他只是还不清楚作为总统该如何和司法部互动
and no one around him does, either.
身边的幕僚也对此毫无头绪
It's our job to help him.
帮他是我们的本职
How do we do that?
怎么帮
You've explained it to him clearly? Yes.
您给他解释清楚了 是的
Can we set up a briefing for him? Someone else to explain it?
能给他进行一次汇报 让其他人解释给他听吗
I'm not sure he's interested.
我觉得他不感兴趣
Have you seen any evidence that he values the rule of law?
有迹象表明他尊重法治吗
None.
没有
Then why are we assuming good faith?
那我们为什么要本着善意设想
What should I do? Arrest him?
我该怎么办 逮捕他吗
You've had worse ideas.
更严重的你都考虑过
This is CNN breaking news.
这里是有线电视新闻网突发新闻
Our breaking news on CNN,
有线电视新闻网突发新闻
the national security advisor, Michael Flynn, has resigned.
国♥家♥安♥全♥事务助理迈克尔·弗林已辞职
Flynn's resignation coming in the wake of news
弗林辞职的原因是最新报道称
that the Justice Department warned the Trump administration
司法部上个月提醒特朗普政♥府♥
last month that Flynn misled the administration about his communications
弗林在和俄♥罗♥斯♥驻美大使通话一事上
with the Russian ambassador to the United States,
误导了政♥府♥
and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.
并且他很可能会遭受俄方勒索
Again, that's our breaking news here on CNN.
这是有线电视新闻网突发新闻
I want to get right to all of our correspondents...
马上连线我们的记者
Mr. President, as you know,
总统先生 如您所知
tracking ISIS and its penetration levels
追踪伊♥斯♥兰♥国及调查其在美国境内的
on American soil is a big part of the FBI's mission.
渗透程度是联调局任务的重要部分
But there are other threats that we don't talk about as much
但有其他我们不常提到的威胁
that are equally dangerous long-term,
长远看来 同样危险
requiring an entirely different level
需要完全不同等级的
of vigilance and attention.
警惕与关注
There is a sophisticated Eastern European terror group...
有一个经验丰富的东欧恐怖组织
they call themselves the "Chechen Islamic Brotherhood"...
自称"车♥臣♥伊♥斯♥兰♥兄弟会"
that has embedded sleeper operatives
在美国打入了一些
in the United States.
休眠人员
These people have been here legally for years.
这些人已经在境内合法居留了多年
They speak fluent English and look Caucasian.
英语流利 看起来像白种人
They have families and jobs.
有家庭 有工作
And they are time bombs.
他们就是定时炸♥弹♥
We are devoting enormous resources
我们正投入巨大资源
to monitoring these people.
监控这群人
We try to jam them up where we can on local charges,
我们尽力通过地方起诉来管制他们
in ways that don't show our hand.
避免我们过早暴露
We've even tried to flip some,
我们甚至试过策反其中一些人
but they are hard guys, and they are, right now,
但他们意志坚定 并且此时此刻
quietly preparing with extraordinary patience
他们仍以极大的耐心和训练有素的间谍技巧
and disciplined tradecraft, for something big.
默默谋划着重头戏
Sir, our partners overseas have picked up chatter
先生 我们国外的伙伴得到消息
about an attack on an East Coast American city this summer.
美国东海岸某城市可能于今夏遭受袭击
The Tsarnaev brothers... they were Chechen, right?
察尔纳耶夫兄弟 是车♥臣♥人吧
The, um... They were the Boston Marathon guys.
他们是波士顿马拉松爆♥炸♥案嫌犯
Yes, but we don't know that
是的 但我们不清楚
they were connected to The Brotherhood.
他们和兄弟会是否有关联
The Tsarnaevs lacked the discipline
察尔纳耶夫兄弟缺少
that this group typically demands.
这个组织惯有的行为纪律
And we don't yet know the city?
我们还不知道是哪座城市
No. We are watching now
是的 正在密切监视
to see where they're allocating resources.
他们往哪分配资源
Okay.
行了
Thanks, everybody. I want to talk to Jim.
感谢各位 我要跟吉姆谈谈
Thanks, everybody.
感谢各位
You know, I wrote a book,
我写过一本书
a very, really successful book,
非常成功的书
a year before the World Trade Center,
在911事件前一年写的
said there's someone named Osama bin Laden,
书中说了有个叫奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的人
you ought to take him out, he's big trouble.
必须铲除 是个心腹大患
I think I wrote 12 books.
我应该写了十二本
Nobody listened to me. Thanks, Jeff.
而我的意见没人听进去 谢谢 杰夫
I want to talk to Jim.
我想和吉姆单独谈谈
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
That e-mail investigation looked pretty tricky.
邮件门调查看起来很棘手
Okay, Jared. Thank you.
好了 贾里德 谢谢
It was. Thank you, Jared.
确实 谢谢 贾里德
Did you see my tweet this morning?
看过我上午的推特吗
I didn't, sir.
没有 先生
I make calls on this beautiful phone
我用这部精美的手♥机♥打电♥话♥给
to leaders in Australia or Mexico or wherever,
澳洲领导人 墨西哥领导人 不论打给哪
and I expect those calls to be confidential.
我希望这些电♥话♥高度保密
And then, I see leaks in the fake news,
可是我在假新闻中看到机密泄露
quoting me, saying things I don't even remember saying,
引用的一些话 我根本没印象说过
I don't think I even actually said.
我觉得根本不是我说的
And people say I've got one of the world's greatest memories.
大家都说我的记忆力超群
The leaks cost Mike Flynn his job,
泄密事件让迈克·弗林丢了工作
which I think is very sad.
我觉得很遗憾
Making calls was his job.
他的工作就是接打电♥话♥
I want that,
我希望他去做
especially with Russia.
特别是和俄♥罗♥斯♥的联络
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表