剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
Five hundred and six lawyers and engineers
506名律师 工程师
and business school graduates
以及商学院毕业生
that they ought to take a cut in pay
说服他们接受较低的薪资
and become special agents with the FBI.
来联调局当探员
Now, oddly enough,
奇怪的是
this isn't a tough sell,
根本不难说服
because people fundamentally believe
因为人们从根本上
in the mission of this Bureau.
相信联调局的使命
A mission every one of you...
这个使命你们每个人都...
I'm gonna go figure out what's happening.
我得去弄清楚发生了什么
But...
不过
Whether or not that's true,
无论这新闻是不是真的
my message to you won't change, so let's just...
我想说的话都不会变 我们...
Let me... I'll finish that.
让我...我把话说完
Every one of you is personally responsible
你们每个人都有责任
for protecting the American people
保护美国人♥民♥
and upholding the Constitution of the United States.
维护美国宪法
Thank you for doing it so well.
谢谢你们做得如此出色
Deirdre?
迪尔丽德
Director Comey, I have the deputy on the line.
科米局长 副局长的电♥话♥
Thank you. Does that mean it's true?
谢谢 所以这是真的吗
A letter was delivered from the White House, boss.
白宫发来了一封信函 头儿
You've been fired, effective immediately.
您被开除了 立即生效
I see.
我明白了
Can you read it to me?
你能读给我听吗
You sure?
您确定吗
Yeah.
确定
"Dear Director Comey,
"亲爱的科米局长
I have received the attached letters
我已经收到了随附的
from the attorney general
美国司法部长
and deputy attorney general of the United States
和副部长发来的信函
recommending your dismissal as the director
建议免除你的
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
联邦调查局局长职务
I've accepted their recommendation,
我接受了他们的提议
and you are hereby terminated and removed from office,
特此 你被免除职务
effective immediately.
立即生效
While I greatly appreciate
尽管我非常感谢
you informing me on three separate occasions
你曾在三次在不同的场合告诉我
that I am not under investigation,
我没有受到调查
I nevertheless concur
不过我同意
with the judgment of the Department of Justice
司法部的看法
that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.
你没有能力有效领导联调局
It is essential that we find..."
我们必须找到..."
What do the attachments say? From the A.G. and the D.A.G.
附件怎么说 司法部长和副部长的信
A.G.'s is pretty standard.
部长的信没什么特别的
Yeah. The one from Rod? Two and a half pages.
嗯 罗德那封呢 两页半
Read it to me, will you?
读给我听好吗
Boss. Andy,
头儿 安迪
I can't order you to.
我不能命令你
I'm just asking.
我只是请求你
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation
"联邦调查局
has long been regarded as our nation's premier... "
一直被认为是我国首要的..."
Just skip to the gruesome parts.
直接跳到骇人的部分
This whole thing is gruesome, boss.
这整件事都很骇人 头儿
"The current FBI director
"现任联调局局长
is an articulate and persuasive speaker
是个口才过人 有说服力的演说家
about leadership and the immutable principles of the Department of Justice.
善于宣扬领导力及不容改变的司法部原则
He deserves our appreciation for his public service.
他为公共事业做出的奉献值得赞赏
As you and I have discussed, however,
然而 正如您和我所讨论过的
I cannot defend the director's handling of the conclusion
在对克♥林♥顿♥国务卿邮件门调查结果的处理上
of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's e-mails,
我不打算为局长做辩护
and I do not understand his refusal to accept
我也不理解为什么他拒绝接受
'the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken'."
'几乎所有人都认为他错了'的事实"
Deirdre, if you would,
迪尔丽德 如果可以的话
I'd like you to conduct the recruiting event for me.
我希望你替我主持这场招聘会
Sure, boss. Course.
好的 头儿 没问题
Well, it's true.
是真的
What you've heard.
你们没听错
President has fired me, effective immediately.
总统开除了我 立即生效
Andy McCabe will now be your acting director,
现在安迪·麦凯布是你们的代理局长
which means you are in very good hands.
也就是说 你们有非常好的领导
The FBI's values are bigger than any single person,
联调局的理念高于任何个人
so it's the same mission no matter who's running it,
所以不管由谁负责 它的使命都不会变
so I-I have no fear for its future.
我一点也不担心它的未来
What saddens me...
令我难过的...
is leaving you.
是离开你们
The kind of people you are.
你们所代表的品德
Honest.
诚实
Fearless.
无畏
Independent.
独♥立♥
Patriotic.
爱国
That...
这些...
I will miss.
我都会怀念
I wish you all the best.
祝你们一切顺利
And?
所以呢
It is the determination of my team
我的团队认为
that it would absolutely be a lawful use of taxpayer funds.
这绝对是对于税款的合法使用
He was traveling on FBI business.
他出行是为了联调局的公事
The government is obligated to bring him home.
政♥府♥有义务把他带回来
And the plane has to return to D.C. regardless.
反正飞机也得飞回特区
So do his protective and comms teams.
他的安保和通讯团队也一样
The director wants...
局长想...
Jim would like to rent a car and drive back.
吉姆想租辆车开回来
No. Three thousand miles?
不行 近五千公里
There are security issues here.
存在安全隐患
What if some nut decides to shoot him?
万一有疯子决定射杀他怎么办
I can't believe we're even having this conversation.
不敢相信我们居然会遇到这种问题
Okay. Okay
好吧 好吧
Put him on the plane.
让他上飞机
Thank you for your service, Shaun. And your friendship.
肖恩 感谢你为国效力 也感谢你的友谊
Boss, I have to say it.
头儿 我必须得说
You deserve better.
你不该被这样对待
Get home to your family.
回去和家人团聚吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
What's new?
有什么新鲜事吗
You tell me.
你告诉我呀
I had so much more left to do.
我还有太多未竟之事
Yes or no, did the president direct Rod Rosenstein
回答是或不是 总统是否让罗德·罗森斯坦
to write this memo on James Comey?
写了这份关于詹姆斯·科米的备忘录
No, the president had lost...
不是 总统失去了...
Again, like I said, he'd lost confidence in Director Comey,
正如我之前所提 他对科米局长失去了信心
and, frankly, he'd been considering letting Director Comey go
老实说 他从当选的那天开始
since the day he was elected.
就在考虑解雇科米局长
But he did have a conversation,
但他确实和副司法部长
with the deputy attorney general,
在周一的时候进行了对话
on Monday where they had come to him
那天他们来找他
to express their concerns.
表达自己的担忧
The president asked that they put those concerns
总统让他们把这些担忧
and their recommendation in writing,
以及他们的建议写下来
which is the letter that you guys have received.
也就有了你们现在见到的那封信
So it's the White House's assertion
所以白宫的主张是
that Rod Rosenstein decided on his own after being confirmed
罗德·罗森斯坦在获批评估科米的表现后
to review Comey's performance?
自行做出了决定
Absolutely. And I think most of America
没错 而且我认为大多数美国民众
had decided on their own that Director Comey was not the person
也认为科米局长不适合
that should be leading the FBI.
领导联调局
In short,
总之
our investigation is beginning to overlap
我们的调查和参议院情报委员会的
with the Senate Intel's investigation.
调查开始产生重叠
It's creating some issues.
这产生了一些问题
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表