剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
Summer Zervos says I harassed her on The Apprentice,
桑姆·泽芙斯说我在《飞黄腾达》性骚扰她
kissing her openmouthed and touching her,
说我张大嘴亲她还摸她
and she was so upset and hurt by it.
所以她对此十分气愤和伤心
So why is she inviting me to dinner during the campaign?
那她为什么还在我竞选期间请我去吃晚餐
Wait.
等等
Another woman says I harassed her on a plane from London,
还有个女的说我在起飞自伦敦的航♥班♥上骚扰她
except the people on the flight say it never happened.
可飞机上的人都说不存在这事
It's all these lies, it's disgraceful,
这些都是瞎说的 太可耻了
and they never prove anything.
这些指控从来都说明不了什么
My ex-wife once said I raped her
我前妻曾说我强♥奸♥她
in order to get a better settlement out of me.
不过是为了从我这多拿点钱
And then she retracted it.
她后来又撤回了指控
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
Accusing the father of her children like that?
那样指控她孩子的父亲
It's sad.
太悲哀了
So now some guy steps forward,
现在有这么些人站出来
probably paid by Hillary...
说不定是希拉里付的钱
people laughed when I first called her Crooked Hillary,
我第一次叫她骗子希拉里时大家都笑我
but it stuck 'cause everyone knew it was true;
不过这个外号♥流传下来是因为这是真的
a lot of people always thought it,
很多人都这么想过
but nobody ever said it till Trump did.
但是在我之前从未有人说出来
And says the Russians... it's always the Russians lately,
还有那些俄♥国♥人说 最近到处都有俄♥国♥人
they're the new boogeyman...
他们现在是新的怪物
the Russians say...
俄♥国♥人说
I needed hookers?
我需要妓♥女♥
Now, I-I know some people in the Bureau have it in for me.
我知道局里有些人对我怀恨在心
I could see that, the way they gave Hillary a free pass.
从他们放过希拉里这点能看出来
But I'm the president now.
不过现在我是总统了
The FBI is not investigating you, sir.
联调局没有在调查您 先生
We're always trying to assess what Russia is doing,
我们一直想要调查的是俄♥罗♥斯♥的动作
and what they might do.
和他们的动向
Good.
很好
If I were Russia,
如果我是俄♥国♥人
I'd be worried about what Trump might do.
我会担心特朗普可能采取的措施
Okay?
知道吗
My behavior has been unimpeachable.
我的所作所为一向无可非议
Do you want to cancel your visit, boss?
需要取消您的视察吗 头儿
Hmm? NYO.
什么 去纽约办事处的
You want to cancel?
您要取消吗
Oh, no, Shaun, but thanks.
不用了 肖恩 感谢好意
That-That's fine.
没关系的
How'd the recital go? Sir?
演奏会怎么样 先生您说什么
Your daughter had a recital last night, right?
你女儿昨晚有个演奏吧
How'd it go?
表演得怎么样
Fine. Thank you, sir.
还不错 谢谢关心 先生
According to a statement released
特朗普交接团队
by the Trump transition team today,
在今天发布的声明中称
"The chiefs of the intel community confirmed this morning
"情报体系的首脑们今早证实了
that Russian meddling had no impact whatsoever
俄♥罗♥斯♥的干预对于大选的结果
on the outcome of the election."
没有任何影响"
The statement went on to say that
声明接着提到
while the servers at the Democratic National Committee
尽管民♥主♥党全国委员会的服务器
had been penetrated by Russian hackers,
已被俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客入侵
the systems at the Republican National Committee
共和党全国委员会的服务器
have proven impregnable.
已被证实是固若金汤
Director Comey's office.
科米局长办公室
Of course. Please hold.
当然 请等一下
Sir, the president-elect is on line one.
长官 当选总统在一号♥线上
Boss, BuzzFeed just released
头儿 热点新闻刚刚公布了
the Steele dossier.
斯蒂尔档案
Evening, sir. How are you?
晚上好 先生 您还好吗
I'm very concerned about
我对于这个扯淡的
the leaking of this phony Russian dossier.
俄♥罗♥斯♥档案的泄漏十分担忧
I think it's a disgrace that it could happen,
我认为这件事的发生就是个耻辱
and I want to know how it did.
我还想知道它是怎么被泄漏出去的
Sir, it's not entirely accurate to call it a leak.
先生 管这个叫做泄漏其实不太准确
This wasn't a government document, it wasn't classified.
这不是政♥府♥文件 不是机密
It was compiled by private parties and widely distributed
它是由私人编写并且在联调局
before the FBI ever learned of its existence.
意识到它的存在之前就广泛外传
So we really can't call it a leak.
所以其实算不上泄漏
Whatever we call it, I think it's a disgrace.
不管怎样 这就是个耻辱
It shows a great lack of respect for the presidency,
它表现了对总统职位的藐视
and I think it's a terrible thing.
我认为这是件十分糟糕的事情
Maybe that's how Obama did things,
可能奥巴马就是这么办事的
but as soon as I take office,
不过只要我一接手
we're gonna run a tighter ship.
我们办事就得更严谨些了
No leaks. That would be ideal, sir.
不准有泄漏 那再好不过了 先生
I saw you on TV today, on the Hill.
我昨天在电视上看见你了 在国会山
I thought your answers were very sharp.
我觉得你的回答还挺犀利的呢
That's not easy, it's not easy.
这不简单 不简单
People try to trip you up. I hope you're gonna stay on.
他们会给你设陷阱 我希望你能继续干下去
That is very much my intention.
我也是这么想的
Good. Well, good night, Jim.
很好 晚安 吉姆
And the facts
目前
that are competing here are,
值得注意的有着几点
what is the truth about
这些俄♥国♥人声称
what these Russians claim they have
他们手上有当选总统的把柄
on the presidentelect? Right.
到底是真是假 嗯
Is there anything there?
是确有其事吗
And how much communication was there
特朗普竞选团队和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间
between the Trump campaign and Russia,
到底有多少交流
and those are still unknown.
现在还不得而知
You.
这位记者
On that intelligence report,
在那份情报报告中
the second part of their conclusion was that
结论的第二部分写道
Vladimir Putin ordered it because he was...
是弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥下的令 因为他...
Look, if Putin likes Donald Trump,
听着 如果普♥京♥喜欢唐纳德·特朗普
I consider that an asset, not a liability,
我会将其视为有利的资源 而非负担
because we have a horrible relationship with Russia.
因为我们和俄♥罗♥斯♥的关系非常糟糕
Russia can help us fight ISIS, which, by the way,
俄♥罗♥斯♥能帮我们打击伊♥斯♥兰♥国 对了
is, number one, tricky.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国是我们目前最大的麻烦
I mean, if you look at it,
仔细一想你会发现
this administration created ISIS
正是因为这届政♥府♥在错误的时间撤军
by leaving at the wrong time.
才壮大了伊♥斯♥兰♥国的势力
The void was created, ISIS was formed.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国趁着美军撤离后的空缺发展起来
So, if Putin likes Donald Trump, guess what, folks?
所以如果普♥京♥喜欢唐纳德·特朗普 朋友们
That's called an asset, not a liability.
那是有利的资源 而非负担
Now, I don't know that
现在 我不确定
I'm gonna get along with Vladimir Putin.
我能不能和弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥处得来
I hope I do. But there's a good chance I won't.
我希望能 但很可能不能
And if I don't, do you honestly believe Hillary
如果不能 你们真的认为希拉里
would be tougher on Putin than me?
对待普♥京♥会比对我更强硬吗
Give me a break.
得了吧
Russia will have far greater respect for our country
在我的任内 俄♥罗♥斯♥会对我们的国家
when I'm leading it, and I believe and I hope...
更为尊重 而且我认为 我希望...
maybe it won't happen, it's possible.
也许不必撕破脸 这是有可能的
But I won't be given a little reset button like Hillary.
但我不会像希拉里一样按下重启键
"Here, press this piece of plastic."
"来 按下这个塑料按钮"
Guy looks at her, he said, "What are you doing?"
他看着 问道"你在做什么"
There's no reset button.
根本不存在什么重启键
We're either going to go along or we're not.
我们要么携手共进 要么分道扬镳
Yes.
请说
We really should go to Paris.
我们真的应该去巴黎
Amen. No, I mean now.
同意 不 我是说现在
Do you mind if the girls and I go to the Women's March
你介不介意我和女儿们在就职典礼后
the day after the inauguration?
去参加妇女游♥行♥
Nope. Just don't get arrested.
不介意 别被抓起来就行
Well, I'll try my best.
我尽量吧
Hey, Andy.
安迪
Boss, Michael Flynn had five phone conversations
头儿 迈克尔·弗林和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表