剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
I was a part of those decisions.
我也参与了那些决定
Well, you just make sure
那你就确保
the courtyard is full when I get there.
我来到的时候院子里都是人吧
FBI people love me.
联调局的人喜欢我
Same feeling I get in North Carolina, which I won so big.
我在北卡罗来纳州就感受到了 我在那里大获全胜
90% of the Bureau voted for me.
局里九♥成♥的人把票投给了我
Who did you vote for?
你投给了谁
Mr. President, I've been a Republican all my life.
总统先生 我当了一辈子共和党人
I have voted for every Republican presidential candidate.
我每次都投给了共和党的总统候选人
But given the circumstances present at the time,
但考虑到2016年的情形
I didn't feel it was appropriate for me to vote in 2016.
我当时觉得自己不适合投票
You know, your problem is your wife.
你的问题在于你的妻子
She lost her election in Virginia, didn't she?
她在弗吉尼亚州输了选举 对吗
Yes, she did.
是的 没错
Ask her how it feels to be a loser.
问问她当失败者是什么滋味
We will need to be meticulous here.
我们的调查需要一丝不苟
I want a documentary record
把我们发现的东西
of everything we find, in indelible fashion
以不可消除的方式存档记录
so that if I am removed from office
这样的话即使我被开除
or otherwise marginalized,
或者以别的方式剥夺实权
our work will go on unabated.
我们的调查也不会受到影响
That is vital.
这至关重要
He can fire me,
他可以开除我
but he cannot fire the FBI.
但他不能解散联调局
Let's begin.
开始吧
Fired FBI director James Comey says
被解雇的前联调局局长詹姆斯·科米声称
the president tried to convince him
总统曾试图说服他
to end the investigation
结束对于
of former national security advisor Michael Flynn.
前国♥家♥安♥全♥事务助理迈克尔·弗林的调查
The story was first reported by The New York Times
这一消息最先由《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》报道
and then confirmed by CBS News.
随后被哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻频道确认
James Comey wrote a memo
詹姆斯·科米写了一份备忘录
about an Oval Office meeting with the president.
记录和总统在总统办公室的一次会面
This was the day after General Flynn was forced to resign.
那是在弗林将军被迫辞职之后
The former FBI director was known for taking detailed notes
我们已经得知前联调局局长对会面内容进行了
of meetings, but these Comey memos
详细记录 但科米的这些备忘录
allegedly show a pattern
据说展现了一种规律
and raise additional questions
并引起了进一步的疑问
about whether the president was trying to interfere
那就是总统是否曾试图干预
in the Russia investigation and why.
通俄门调查 以及其动机
On Friday evening,
在星期五晚上
the Senate Intelligence Committee announced that James Comey
参议院情报委员会宣布詹姆斯·科米
has agreed to testify in open session before the committee.
同意在委员会的公开听证会上作证
Hey, boss.
头儿
You drove all the way
你从亚特兰大一路开过来
from Atlanta just to say hello?
就为了和我打声招呼吗
Heck no. I'm private sector now.
当然不是 我现在在私企工作
I flew all the way from Atlanta just to say hello.
我是从亚特兰大飞过来和你打声招呼的
First class.
头等舱
It stinks, what the White House is saying...
白宫的言论太令人恶心了
that you weren't loved and respected inside the Bureau.
说你在局里不受欢迎和尊敬
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我希望亲口告诉你
You were.
并非如此
You still are.
且现在仍是
Really wanted to have my opening memorized for this one.
我很想使这次的开场证词被人铭记
Having trouble this morning.
今天早上一直在纠结措辞
You'll be fine.
会顺利的
Thanks, Mark. Appreciate it.
谢了 马克 我很感激
The American people
美国民众
see right through the blatant lies
看穿了这个自己承认的泄密者的
of a self-admitted leaker.
明目张胆的谎言
...the nickname that Donald Trump has given James Comey,
唐纳德·特朗普给詹姆斯·科米起的外号♥
that nickname being quoted
这个外号♥是
"Slimeball." This is a man who's a narcissist.
"黏液球" 这个人是个自恋狂
A horrendous error of judgment, and he did it,
极大的判断失误 而他也这么做了
I think, 'cause he's kind of an arrogant guy
我想这是因为他算是那种想要
who was trying to protect his own reputation.
保护自己名誉的自大狂
In conclusion, Senators,
参议员们 总之
I want the American people to know this truth:
我想让美国民众知道以下真♥相♥
the FBI is honest.
联调局是诚实的
The FBI is strong.
联调局是强大的
And the FBI is
而且联调局
and always will be independent.
永远会保持独♥立♥
Now, I'd like to take this opportunity
容我借此机会
to say something to my former colleagues, if I may.
向我的前同事们说几句
I am so sorry that I didn't get the chance
很抱歉我没能有机会
to say goodbye to you properly.
和你们正式道别
It was the honor of my life to serve beside you,
能和你们共事以及成为联调局大家庭的一员
to be part of the FBI family,
是我一生的荣耀
and I will miss it for the rest of my life.
我一辈子都会怀念
Thank you for standing watch.
谢谢你们的守望
Thank you
谢谢你们
for doing so much good for this country.
为这个国家做了这么多好事
Do that good as long as ever you can.
要尽可能地继续做好事
And, Senators, I look forward to your questions.
参议员们 我期待你们的提问
He does speak beautifully.
他确实讲得很漂亮
I will give him that.
这我不得不承认
And he... he shakes hands with all the janitors.
他还会和每个保洁员都握手
But for all his theatrics, Jim Comey got himself fired,
但吉姆·科米这些高调的做法使他被开除了
while I stuck around to keep the ship afloat.
而我却留下来苦苦支撑着这个地方
You ever think of that?
你想过这点吗
Me.
我
Those people out there may not love me,
外面那些人可能不喜欢我
but they respect me.
但他们尊敬我
Shouldn't that be enough for a public servant?
这对于公仆来说难道还不够吗
Sir, I really should get started.
先生 我真的该动身了
I have to get the place ready for the new D.A.G.
我得帮新任副司法局长准备好飞机
Of course.
好的
You know, every day before I come in,
我每天进来前
I spend some time outside looking at all the buildings
我都会在外头花些时间看看这条街上
on this street.
所有的建筑
You should do that.
您也应该这么做
Why's that?
为什么
'Cause they've always been here.
因为它们一直矗立在那里
Doesn't matter who the president is,
无论总统是谁
which party is in power.
无论执政的是哪个党
The institutions, the rule of law.
制度 法治
Nothing ever knocks them down.
没有什么能动摇它们
That always comforts me.
这总能给我慰藉
Good for you.
挺好的
And it's 3 Musketeers.
三剑客
My favorite candy bar.
是我最喜欢的巧克力棒
I guess this is where Jim Comey would turn around,
换做是吉姆·科米的话 我猜他这时候会转过身
help you build those boxes and ask you for your life story.
帮你把箱子拼好 问你的生平事迹
Yeah, probably.
可能吧
Goddamn showboat.
该死的爱卖♥♥弄的家伙
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表