剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
It's our feeling that with public confidence
我们认为考虑到公众对于
in both the Bureau and the Senate now compromised,
联调局和参议院的信任已经动摇
the best option...
最好的选择...
...the only option is the appointment of a special counsel.
唯一的选择是任命一位特别法律顾问
Rod?
罗德
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I can't believe
他们居然
they used me like this.
这样利用我
But you wrote the memo. I...
但那份备忘录是你写的 我...
They asked me narrow questions, and I answered them narrowly.
他们问了我有限的问题 我也有限地回答了
I didn't know that they were going to use me like this.
我不知道他们会这样利用我
I...
我
Is your family okay?
你的家人还好吗
Are you sleeping at all?
你多久没闭眼了
The president wants me to say that firing Jim was my idea,
总统想让我说出开除吉姆是我的主意
but that is a lie.
但这不是事实
And there's no one in here that I can talk to about this.
而且这里没人能让我倾诉
There's nobody in here that I trust.
这里也没有我信任的人
I wish I could talk to Jim about this.
我真希望能和吉姆说这事
He'd understand what I'm dealing with.
他会理解我面临的处境
It's pretty funny, huh?
很可笑吧
I think he's unwell.
我认为他有病
The president.
总统
I think if someone invoked the 25th Amendment,
我认为如果有人援引《第二十五条修正案》
there would be support from a lot of the cabinet.
会获得很多内阁成员的支持
Sessions would support it.
塞申斯会支持的
Kelly, too. Others.
凯利也会 还有其他人
But you'd need evidence to convince the public.
但你需要证据来说服公众
I should wear a wire next time I'm with him.
下次见他时我应该带上窃听器
Then everyone would know.
这样所有人都会知道
I could.
我能做到
I never get searched when I go in there.
我每次进去都没有被搜身
No one ever searches me.
我没有被搜过身
I could record him.
我可以把他的话录下来
It's so crazy in there.
里面太疯狂了
Would it be helpful to you if I...
如果我下次见他时带上窃听器
wore a wire next time I'm with him?
会对你有帮助吗
I could record him.
我可以把他的话录下来
Rod, can I...
罗德 能不能...
Can I get back to you on that?
能不能之后再说
Yeah, this is it.
对 没错
Yeah. I just fired the head of the FBI.
对 我刚开除了联调局局长
He was crazy, a real nutjob.
他疯了 彻头彻尾的疯子
I faced great pressure because of Russia.
我因为俄♥罗♥斯♥而遭受了巨大的压力
It's taken off now.
现在压力解除了
You know, fake news...
你知道的 假新闻
Fake news.
假新闻
They keeps talking about, "Election interference,
他们一直在说 "选举被♥干♥预了
election interference.
选举被♥干♥预了
The Russians meddled in our election. Oh, no!"
俄♥国♥人干预了我们的大选 糟糕"
And I think, first, who cares?
而我觉得 首先 谁在乎呢
We got the right result.
选出了正确的人
Right? And second,
对吧 其次
what do they think we do to other people's elections?
他们以为我们是怎么对别国选举的
We invented meddling.
我们是干预的始作俑者
How do you know Putin wasn't our idea?
你怎么知道不是我们让普♥京♥当选的
Here's what I see.
这是我所看到的
I see a president launching an attack on this Bureau
我看到的是总统对联调局发起了攻击
to weaken it.
以削弱它
I'm not yet ready to ascribe motives for this.
我还没准备好将其动机归结于此
But when viewed in conjunction
但一旦把以下两件事联♥系♥起来看
with him inviting two Russian intel operatives into the Oval,
一是他邀请两个俄♥国♥情报特工到总统办公室
and the firing of Director Comey,
二是他开除了科米局长
which was designed to slow or stop an ongoing investigation
以拖延或阻止正在进行的关于
into Russia's malign activities concerning our election
俄♥罗♥斯♥试图破坏我们的选举
and our democracy more broadly,
甚至是民♥主♥体制的调查
I am forced to make a very disconcerting call.
我不得不做出一个非常令人不安的决定
We have to expand the Crossfire Hurricane investigation
我们必须将"交火飓风"的调查范围
to include the president himself.
扩大到包括总统本人
When the world learns of this,
当外界得知这一点后
the blowback will be immense.
我们将会遭受极大的冲击
"How dare they investigate a sitting president?"
"他们怎么敢调查在位总统"
So let me be clear.
所以我把话说清楚了
This investigation is about Russia,
这起调查是关于俄♥罗♥斯♥的
period, full stop.
仅限于此
It has always been about Russia's attempt
一直以来都是关于俄♥罗♥斯♥试图
to undermine our democracy.
破坏我们的民♥主♥体制
Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Carter Page...
弗林 马纳福特 帕帕多普勒斯 卡特·佩吉
they all put themselves within our line of inquiry.
他们都将自己置于我们的调查范围内
So has the president.
总统也是如此
We have adequate predication to be investigating all of them.
我们足以断定他们都需要被调查
Is everyone clear?
都听明白了吗
Sir?
长官
The president is calling.
总统打电♥话♥来了
Secured line?
是安全线路吗
No, sir. Thank you.
不是 谢谢
This is McCabe.
我是麦凯布
This is Don Trump. How are you?
我是唐纳德·特朗普 你好吗
I'm fine, sir. How are you?
挺好的 先生 您呢
You know, boy, it's incredible.
伙计 好极了
Such a great thing. People are really happy
真是太好了 对于他被开除这事
about the fact that he's gone.
人们都很开心
I mean, it's just remarkable what people are saying.
人们对此的看法太棒了
I received hundreds of messages from FBI people,
几百个联调局的人的给我发了消息
how happy they are that I fired him.
说他们对于我炒掉他这事有多开心
People saying things on the media. Have you seen that?
人们在媒体上发表看法 你看到了吗
You know, I didn't actually know how hated he was.
其实我之前并不知道他这么不受欢迎
What's it like there in the building? Have you seen that?
局里的人有什么反应 你看到了吗
You need me, sir?
您找我吗 先生
Why would I need you?
我找你干什么
People here are very surprised.
大伙儿都很惊讶
But we're trying to get back to work.
但我们正在开始继续工作
Yeah, I really want to come over there to the FBI
嗯 我很想去联调局
and show all my FBI people how much I love them.
向那里的工作人员展示我有多喜欢他们
So I think it'd be good for me
所以我觉得明天或者后天
to come over there, tomorrow or the next day.
过来一趟是个不错的选择
Do you think that'd be a good idea?
你觉得这个主意好吗
You're always welcome here, sir.
随时欢迎您的到来 先生
But I want to know
但我想知道的是
how he was allowed to fly home on the FBI jet.
他是怎么被允许坐联调局的飞机回来的
I watched that, and I want an investigation opened
我看到新闻了 我希望对这件事的
into how that happened and who allowed that.
来龙去脉和始作俑者进行调查
Mr. President, I can look into that for you,
总统先生 我可以替您调查这事
but it's really unnecessary.
但真的没有必要
I authorized it.
是我授权的
What?!
什么
We had an obligation to bring him and his staff home safely,
我们有责任将他和他的手下平安归来
as well as the flight crew and the plane.
包括飞机和机组成员
I don't want that. I don't approve that. I don't want that.
我不希望这样 我不赞成 我不希望这样
Nevertheless, sir, I authorized it.
然而我还是授权了 先生
Well, I want it looked into.
我希望调查此事
And he's not to be allowed back on FBI property again.
并且他不能再进入♥联♥调局所有的东西
Ever.
再也不能
You send him his stuff in boxes. Is that clear?
把他的东西装箱寄给他 明白了吗
Yes, sir. I'm surprised at you.
是 先生 我对你很惊讶
I'd heard you were part of the Resistance.
我之前还听说你是抵抗派的
Sir?
什么
That you didn't agree with Comey on the Hillary e-mails,
说你不同意科米对于希拉里邮件门的做法
you didn't like his decisions.
你不赞成他的决定
No, sir.
不 先生
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表