剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
It's true, Mr. President.
没错 总统先生
You can fire the FBI director at any time,
你可以随时解雇联调局局长
for any reason or for no reason at all.
不管出于什么原因 或者根本不需要原因
But... I want to stay
但我想留下来
because I love the Bureau and I love my job
因为我爱联调局 我爱我的工作
and I believe I'm doing it well.
我觉得我做得很好
One thing I never had to think about in the Trump Organization,
在特朗普集团 我就从来不用考虑这种事情
because I did so much myself...
因为我有太多事是亲力亲为
You know, people think we were so big, but...
人们认为我们是个大集团
truth is, I did everything.
但事实是 什么都是我自己做
But now I have to rely on people.
但现在我必须依靠其他人
I have all these...
我身边是一群
idiot advisors around who think they got me elected.
以为是他们让我当选的白♥痴♥顾问
You know who I actually listen to?
你知道我实际上听谁的吗
TV people.
电视台的人
Because they got to get ratings every day.
因为他们每天都得增加收视率
White House advisor can guess wrong,
白宫顾问估计错了
still keep his job.
仍能保住工作
Not the TV guys.
电视台的人不行
A lot of smart people in that business.
这一行有很多聪明人
Well, you can rely on me, sir.
您可以信任我 先生
To tell you the...
我会告诉您...
I need loyalty.
我需要忠诚
I expect...
我期望的是
loyalty.
忠诚
You would think,
你会认为
being a New Yorker...
作为一个纽约客
I'd be prepared for how nasty this town is.
我对这座城市有多糟心知肚明
I mean,
我的意思是
I'm a tough guy, right?
我是个硬汉 对吗
But this town...
但这座城市
they lie about the size of my inauguration...
他们在我就职典礼的规模方面撒谎
biggest crowd ever...
明明是史上最大规模
and they can't give it to me.
他们却不愿意承认
They lie about me mocking some disabled reporter...
他们骗人说我嘲笑某个残疾记者
which I never did.
我从没做过
Like I'm gonna grope some unattractive woman on an airplane
还说我会在飞机上猥亵什么女人
or pay some porn star to come to my room.
或是花钱让色情片明星到我房♥间
It's all fake news.
都是假新闻
And people... A lot of people...
人们 很多人
are saying that.
都这么说
You know, Hillary never understood
你要知道 希拉里从来都不明白
how good I was at getting free media,
我有多么擅长获得免费媒体宣传
which I call "Earned media"
我称之为"赚来的媒体"
because you got to work to get it.
因为你要付出才能得到它
But it was just such a nasty campaign.
但这就是一场恶心的竞选
There's a very fine book about the political battles
关于政♥治♥斗争有一本好书
between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson...
是关于约翰·亚当斯和托马斯·杰佛森的
Yeah, somebody gave me that book.
对 有人给了我那本书
It's upstairs.
在楼上
I'm gonna read it.
我会读的
They make these jokes about me...
他们开我的玩笑...
Alec Baldwin... it's so terrible.
亚力克·鲍德温 太糟糕了
Like I can't read.
好像我不认字一样
Who do they think writes all my best-selling books?
他们觉得是谁写的我那些畅销书
As I see it,
在我看来
you had three phases with the Hillary e-mail thing.
你对希拉里邮件门的处理有三个阶段
Phase one, where you saved her
第一阶段 你通过宣布
by announcing you weren't gonna prosecute,
你不会起诉她拯救了她
which a lot of lawyers have told me was not the right conclusion.
有很多律师都和我说过这是错误的结论
Our investigators spent a year on it before deciding
我们的调查人员在判定没有可起诉的内容前
there was no prosecutable case there.
调查了整整一年
Well, a lot of smart people, very educated people, disagree.
有很多聪明人 受过良好教育的人不认同
Alan Dershowitz.
艾伦·德肖维兹
Anyways, then comes Comey Two,
不管了 然后是科米第二阶段
where you did what you had to do by telling Congress
你做了你该做的 告诉国会
you were reopening the investigation.
你要重启调查
Absolutely the right move.
绝对是正确的决定
Then comes Comey Three,
然后是科米第三阶段
where you saved her again,
你又一次拯救了她
which she totally misplayed.
而她绝对存在过失
And then you get attacked, I think very unfairly,
我觉得你很不公平地
by the liberal mainstream media.
被自♥由♥派主流媒体攻击了
Partisan CNN.
有党派偏见的有线电视新闻网
How do you hold up under the strain?
你怎么承受住这种压力的
Same way you do, I imagine.
我想应该和您一样
Family.
家庭
Oh, this is luxury.
这是奢侈品
And I know luxury.
而我了解奢侈品
I'm pretty great at interior design.
我很擅长室内设计
This is nicer than Mar-a-Iago.
这比海湖庄园的好
Does your guy McCabe have a problem with me?
你那个叫麦凯布的手下对我有意见吗
No, sir, of course not.
没有 先生 当然没有
I was pretty rough on him during the campaign.
我在竞选期间对他很不客气
Andy, like everyone else at the Bureau,
安迪和局里的任何人一样
is a professional who puts country first.
是把国家放在首位的职业人士
Ours is an apolitical culture.
我们的文化是非政♥治♥化
'Cause I'm still very upset about
认为我对"黄金浴"这事
this golden showers business.
还是很生气
It would bother me if there was even one percent chance
即使只有一丝的可能梅拉尼娅会信以为真
Melania would think it was true.
我都会很困扰
I'm a germophobe.
我有洁癖
I didn't even stay over that night.
我那天晚上都没有在那过夜
People saw that.
有人看到了
You should investigate the allegation
你应该去调查这个说法
to prove what a lie it is.
去证明那是个谎言
Mr. President, we can do that, but you should know
总统先生 我们可以调查 但你应该知道
that if we did, it would create a narrative
如果我们调查了 就会传出一种说法
that we were investigating you personally.
说我们在对您本人进行调查
And it's very difficult to prove that something
而且要证明一件事情没有发生
didn't happen. Well, think about it.
是很难的 考虑一下吧
Because it would be very hurtful to me and my family.
因为这会对我和我的家人造成伤害
Of course.
当然
Would you ever like to have your family here for dinner? You can.
如果你想带你的家人来共进晚餐的话 欢迎
Mr. President, i-I think it's in your best interest
总统先生 我想我们不过多地交往
that we not socialize too much.
符合您的最大利益
The country needs to know that the FBI
民众需要知道联调局
is completely divorced from politics.
和政♥治♥没有任何关系
Obama was very close with Holder
奥巴马在霍尔德还是司法部长的时候
when Holder was attorney general.
就跟他很亲近
I thought that was a mistake.
我觉得那是一个错误
He made a lot of them.
他犯了很多错误
We're just starting to dig out from some of his mistakes.
我们刚开始从他的一些错误中走出来
It's unbelievable how much we're accomplishing.
我们成就的事迹让人难以想象
You can make Reince Priebus your contact.
你可以接触一下赖因斯·普里巴斯
He knows we're meeting here tonight.
他知道我们今天晚上在这里见面
The point is...
重点是...
I need loyalty.
我需要忠诚
You will always get honesty from me.
您会永远得到我的诚实
That's what I want...
这就是我要的
honest loyalty.
诚实的忠诚
You will get that from me.
您会从我这里得到它
Damn it.
该死
Am I overreacting?
我反应过度了吗
No.
没有
No, this is how a mob boss talks.
没有 这是黑帮老大的口吻
A few takeaways...
几个重点...
the independence of the FBI doesn't mean anything to him.
联调局的独♥立♥性对他而言没有任何意义
He sees everything in terms of personal loyalty.
他用个人忠诚度来看待一切问题
He's fixated on the hookers thing.
他揪着妓♥女♥这事不放
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表