剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
他说"你要是敢动 我就打爆他的头"
He said, "You move, and I will blow his head off."
这家伙的阴影笼罩我们社区有好几个月了
The guy had been terrorizing our neighborhood for months.
他们称他为拉姆塞强♥奸♥犯
They called him the Ramsey Rapist.
我把父母存放为数不多值钱东西的地方指给他
I showed him where my parents kept their few valuables
并求他不要杀了我们
and begged him not to kill us.
不知为何 他没杀我们
For some reason, he didn't.
只是把我们关在地下室就走了
Just locked us in the basement and left.
有很多年我睡觉时床上都放把屠刀
I slept with a butcher knife in my bed for years.
那个人一直都没被抓住 所以我...
The guy was never caught, so I had this...
脑子里老是反复问"万一呢"
"What if" Tape in my head.
"万一他又回来了呢
"What if he comes back?
万一他回来时我姐姐在家呢"
What if my sister is home when he does?"
我以前一直...
I'd been...
感到无能为力
powerless.
钱是好东西
Money is nice.
阻止坏人感觉更好
Stopping bad guys is better.
我想说...
You know...
如果你得到这份工作
if you were to get this job,
我们就不可能进行这样的对话了
conversations like this would be impossible.
总统和联调局局长
The president and the FBI director...
必须保持一定的距离
have to be at arm's length.
某一天你可能会被要求去调查
One day, uh, you might be called upon to investigate
我的党内某个人所做的事情
something someone in my party may have done
-或者是我的属下 或者是... -您
- or someone on my staff or... - You.
为使这样的调查可信
Well, for those investigations to be credible,
我们不能太亲密
well, we cannot be close.
总统先生 我期待在接下来几年里
Mr. President, I hope I can look forward to years
都不与您关系亲密
of not being close with you.
早上好 局长先生
Good morning, Mr. Director.
罗伯特·穆勒
联调局局长
外地办事处的人都对我们持怀疑态度
All the field officers regard us with some suspicion.
纽约那边的牢骚最多
New York gripes the most.
他们认为自己是独♥立♥王国
They think they're their own Bureau.
您一般是怎么处理的呢
How have you handled that, generally?
我告诉他们 "你们要是不高兴就离职吧
I tell them, "If you're not happy, leave.
有的是人想要顶替你们"
There's plenty of people that want your job."
如果你介意被人憎恨 你就没法领导这个地方
You can't run this place if you mind being resented.
我们开站会
We do stand-up meetings,
这样我就不必把时间浪费在
so I don't have to waste time
等他们坐下然后再站起来上面了
while they sit and then get back up again.
但是...
But...
你得做些改变
you're gonna have to make changes.
后备队伍里有才干的人不多
There's not a lot of talent in the pipeline,
连能做副局长的都没有
not even for deputy.
你需要在政♥治♥上做好准备的人
You need somebody who's ready politically.
联调局需要手眼通天的人
The FBI is the world of the bank shot.
穆勒局长 这是晋升堪萨斯市办公室
Director Mueller, this is the promotion for the SAC
-特工主管的文件 -好
- in the Kansas City office. - Okay.
要留意网络空间
Keep your eye on Cyber.
我们在协同攻击面前非常脆弱
We're hugely vulnerable to a coordinated attack.
-鲍勃 -怎么了
- Bob? - Yeah?
你签的这个东西我们是不是该讨论一下
Shouldn't we discuss what you're signing?
-为什么 -任命的是一周后
- What for? - That's a senior executive
就要向我汇报的高级主管
who's going to be reporting to me in a week.
我能了解一下他是谁 你为何要提拔...
Can I know who he is and why you're promoting...
你想要的话就拿去吧
You want it, take it.
我不想要 我只是想和你讨论一下
I don't want it; I just wanted to discuss it.
给你个建议 吉姆
A word of advice, Jim.
联调局局长的任期是十年
如果你已经任职十年了
If you've been doing this for ten years,
然后总统请你再多留任两年
and a president asks you to stay on for another two,
别同意
say no.
你们应该知道我对你们
You should know that I have
有几方面的期待
several expectations of you.
2013年9月3日
我期待你们刻苦工作
I expect you to work hard,
因为这是你们对于纳税人的责任
because you owe that to the taxpayer.
我期待你们运用良好的判断力
I expect you to exercise good judgment.
坐在这意味着你们有做好事的权力
Being here means you have the power to do good,
而这权力一旦被滥用 也会造成巨大的危害
or, if you abuse that power, great harm.
我期待你们能从工作中找到乐趣
I expect you to find joy in your work.
你们属于一个致力于做好事的机构
You are part of an organization devoted to doing good,
保护弱者 解救人♥质♥
protecting the weak, rescuing the taken,
将罪犯绳之以法
and catching criminals.
这是一份有道德满足感的工作
That is work with moral content.
从事这份工作应该给你带来极大的快乐
Doing it should be a source of great joy.
同时我期待你们去维护这个机构
And I expect you to protect this institution's reservoir
在信任和可信度上的底蕴
of trust and credibility,
这是我们所有的工作的前提
which makes possible all of our work.
我期待你们努力平衡好
I expect you to fight for balance
自己的生活
in your lives.
你们都被我们的使命所驱动
You are all driven by our mission,
你们也习惯了承受压力
and you are used to absorbing stress.
这意味着你们需要花更多的时间
That means you need more time
和所爱的人在一起 而不是更少
with your loved ones, not less.
因此...
So...
我命令你们去爱一个人
I order you to love someone.
这是正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
对你们也有好处
It's also good for you.
任何形式的犯罪会都会使人感到无能为力
Crime in any form makes people feel powerless.
交给我们来解决吧
Let's fix that.
不用 不用
Oh. No, no, no.
没事 我可以等
I'm-I'm okay. I'll wait.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我叫吉姆
Hi. Jim.
我叫帕姆
Pam.
你在这里做什么工作
What do you do here?
反恐分♥析♥
Counterterrorism analyst.
你之前是做什么工作的 你为什么来这里
What did you do before? What-what drew you here?
911 我之前在坎托·菲茨杰拉德做分♥析♥师
9/11. I was an analyst at Cantor Fitzgerald.
美国金融服务公♥司♥
因为得了流感所以那天没去上班
Missed work that day because of the flu.
谢谢你 帕姆
Thanks, Pam.
谢谢 帕姆
Thank you, Pam.
她给我留了位置
Saved my spot.
你在这里是做什么工作的
What do you do here?
计算机技术 反间谍处的
Computer tech, Counterintel.
你之前是做什么工作的 是什么让你来了这里
What were you before? What-what called you here?
我之前在孟山都
I worked for Monsanto.
美国著名农业生化公♥司♥
特别讨厌那里
Hated it.
你在这里是做什么的
What do you do here?
我是局长
I'm the director.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么的局长
The director of what?
吉姆在局里的前两年
In his first two years at the Bureau,
做了所有童子军应该做的事
Jim did everything you'd expect a Boy Scout to do.
他把56个地方办事处
He visited all 56 field offices
和几十个海外办事处都视察了一遍
and dozens more overseas,
局里的37000人都
charming each and every one
被他的人格魅力所吸引
of the Bureau's 37,000 employees.
大家都喜欢他
He was adored.
爱戴他
Loved.
没有什么能阻挡他的脚步
Nothing slowed him.
当时发生了一系列绑♥架♥案
There were, you know, kidnappings...
枪击案 恐怖袭击
lone shooters, terror plots.
联调局局长声称伊♥斯♥兰♥国比基♥地♥组♥织♥威胁更大
伊♥斯♥兰♥国与先前的基♥地♥组♥织♥不同
ISIS is not your parents' al-Qaeda.
联调局在受伊♥斯♥兰♥国鼓动的恐怖袭击计划中抓获六人
联调局逮捕了至少六人
The FBI nabbed at least six people.
苹果公♥司♥对决联调局
苹果公♥司♥与联调局之间的斗争
The battle between Apple and the FBI.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国在网上招募美国人和寻找目标
伊朗黑客入侵了一座美国大坝的
Iran hacks into the control system
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表