剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
- of what we've already seen. - Duplicates?
邮件的时间段
The time frames overlap
和你们现在看到的是重合的
with the periods you're looking at here.
基本上完全符合"年中考试"的时间
I mean, this is very much in the Midyear lane.
我们之前做过彻底的调查
We did such a thorough scrub before,
这些很可能是我们已经看过的材料的副本
this is likely all duplicates of what we've already seen.
好吧 安迪 我们...
Okay, Andy, we...
比尔 我们能稍后再谈吗
Listen, Bill, can we take this off-line?
我要赶去匡提科 我在车上打给你
I have to get to Quantico. I'll call you from the car.
好吧
Sure.
太胡闹了
What a shitshow.
我觉得这个方向没错
I don't think it's a crank lead,
但同时也涉及到各种各样的流程问题
but there are all kinds of process issues attached to it
还有技术性问题
and technical issues, too.
我估计这些问题
My guess is it's something we wait
得等到明年年初才能解决
until the first of the year to deal with.
不管怎样 我...
Anyway, I'm, uh,
-我明天再过去一趟 -你真是个混♥蛋♥
- I'm going up there tomorrow. - You're a dick.
留我在这里处理这场邮件闹剧
Leaving me here with all this fake e-mail hysteria
你却坐特快列车出去快活
while you're lounging on the Acela?
总得有人去做这事
Well, somebody's got to do it.
正如我说的 混♥蛋♥
Like I said. Dick.
特朗普不可能当上总统 对吧
Trump can't become president, right?
对吧
Right?
对 他不会的
No. He won't.
我们会阻止他的
We'll stop him.
我们指的是联调局吗 你唤起了我的欲望
"We" as in the Bureau? You just gave me a boner.
不 我们指的是公众
No, "we" as in the public.
你居然指望公众吗 太天真了
That's who you're counting on? Oh, honey.
笔记本电脑 A·韦纳
1天后
2天后
3天后
4天后
5天后
6天后
7天后
8天后
9天后
10天后
11天后
12天后
13天后
14天后
15天后
16天后
17天后
18天后
19天后
20天后
21天后
22天后
23天后
我刚接到纽约办事处的电♥话♥
I just got a call from NYO,
问我们对安东尼·韦纳电脑的调查进度如何
asking where we were on the Anthony Weiner laptop.
我们对安东尼·韦纳电脑的调查进度如何
Where are we on the Anthony Weiner laptop?
还差得远
We're behind.
上个月在纽约 由于法律方面的限制
We were unable to begin the carving process on the laptop
我们没办法开展对电脑的调查工作
in New York last month due to legal limitations.
我们需要申请新的搜查令
We needed either a new search warrant
或者修改之前的搜查令
or a modification of the prior one.
那我们申请新搜查令或者修改旧的了吗
And did we seek a new warrant or a modification?
没有 沟通上出现了问题
No. There was a miscommunication.
但我们现在知道电脑里有347000封邮件
But we now know that the laptop contains 347,000 e-mails,
包括克♥林♥顿♥国务卿的黑莓手♥机♥邮件备份
including backups of Secretary Clinton's BlackBerry e-mails.
她的黑莓手♥机♥邮件
Her BlackBerry e-mails.
-对 -就是第一轮调查时我们无法查阅的邮件
- Yeah. - The ones we did not have access to in round one.
有可能证明她犯罪意图的邮件
The ones that might prove criminal intent?
对
Yes.
我明白了
I see.
现在距总统大选还有15天
So we are now 15 days before a presidential election,
我们需要浏览347000封邮件
and we have to go through 347,000 e-mails
来决定是否需要对其中一位候选人
to determine if one of the candidates in that election
提出犯罪指控
needs to be indicted,
本来一个月前就能得出答案
and we could have had that answer a month ago?
是的
Yes, sir.
A·麦凯布
"年中考试"调查组需要见你
收到
-是安迪吗 -是 怎么了
- Was that Andy? - Yeah. Why?
麦凯布一家与克♥林♥顿♥夫妇关系密切
这也是安迪
So is this.
我知道
I'm aware.
-然后呢 -我认为这全是胡扯
- And? - And I think it's crap.
这种报道会让人们对局里
A story like that brings an unnecessary vector
产生不必要的怀疑
of suspicion upon the Bureau.
他一定跟你说过政♥治♥献金的事吧
He must have told you about the contribution, right?
在参与对希拉里的调查前
I mean, he'd have to have, before he had anything to do
他必须说清楚
with an investigation into Hillary.
反正吉尔也不该参选
Jill should never have run, anyway.
民♥主♥党人在劳顿县赢不了
No Democrat was ever gonna win in Loudoun County.
那是在他当上副局长很早之前的事了
It was long before he became a deputy,
他干得还不错
and he's doing fine.
非常努力
He's working his tail off.
吉姆 别想得太简单
Jim, don't go Jimmy Stewart on this one.
保时捷先生是个精明圆滑的人
He's an operator. Mr. Porsche.
开保时捷又不犯法 特蕾西
No law against driving a Porsche, Treecy.
你难道不生气吗
Doesn't it make you angry?
生气没用
Anger doesn't help.
头儿 纽约办事处上个月查获的
Boss, the Anthony Weiner laptop
安东尼·韦纳的笔记本电脑
that NYO recovered last month.
然后呢
Okay.
里面有来自克♥林♥顿♥国务卿的大量电子邮件
It contains e-mail metadata from Secretary Clinton.
发自她的黑莓域账户
From her BlackBerry domain account,
那是她到国♥务♥院♥的最初三个月使用的
which she used in her first three months at State.
如你所知 这些就是
As you know, these were the e-mails
我们调查之初无法查阅的那些邮件
we did not have access to in our initial investigation.
如果有哪些邮件能证明
I-If any e-mails were going to indicate
她的犯罪意图 一定是这些
criminal intent on her part, it would be these.
知道了 这些是我们上个月发现的吗
I see. And we discovered these last month?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我之前有跟你提过
I did mention it to you initially.
你可能没有编入索引
I imagine you didn't index it.
是的
No.
安迪 你可以挂断了
Andy, you can drop off now.
我不需要和你通话了
I don't need you on this call.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-长官 恕我失陪 -好的
- Sir, would you excuse me? - Of course.
你需要什么
What do you need?
扩大搜查令的许可
Permission to seek an expanded search warrant.
可以 审查评估这些额外的邮件
You got it. How fast can you review and assess
-需要多久 -几周
- these extra e-mails? - Several weeks.
距选举还剩12天
The election's 12 days away.
能增加些人手吗
Can we bring in more bodies?
我们认为那无济于事
We determined that that would be ineffective.
局外人不知道要找什么
Outsiders wouldn't know what to look for.
那11月8日前解决这事的概率为
And our chance of resolving this by November 8?
零
Zero.
好吧
Okay.
以你们最快的速度
Do it as quickly as you can.
好好做 无论何时 无论多久
Do it well, always well, no matter how long it takes.
那么 国会需要知道这件事吗
Now, does Congress need to be advised of this?
我们七月份刚告诉国会这事结束了
We just told Congress in July that this was all over.
现在看来所言不实
That is now materially untrue.
我们要重启调查了
We are reopening our investigation.
如果我们隐瞒事实
If we conceal that fact,
外界会不会认为我们压着消息
will it look like we sat on information
帮选举一方胜过另一方
to benefit one campaign over another?
好了 你们都去休息一小时
All right, I want all of you to take a break for an hour.
去会议室外面透透气
Get out of this room, get some air.
然后再继续开会 跟我说说你们的想法
Then we'll reconvene so I can hear your thinking.
长官
Sir,
联调局从来没有
the FBI has never commented
就重启调查表态过
on the reopening of an investigation.
就正当程序而言
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表