剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
Mr. President-elect. Jim Clapper.
当选总统先生 我是吉姆·克拉珀
I know who you are. Saw your testimony yesterday.
我知道你是谁 看到你昨天的作证了
You look good on TV.
你在电视上还挺上镜的
No, sir. I have a face made for radio.
不 先生 我的脸适合上广播
Please meet Mike Rogers, John Brennan...
向您介绍一下迈克·罗杰斯 约翰·布伦南
Mr. President-elect.
当选总统先生
...and James Comey.
还有詹姆斯·科米
Mr. President-elect.
当选总统先生
The Russians' initial objectives
俄♥国♥人最初的目标
were to make Americans doubt
是让美国民众质疑
the validity of our electoral process,
我国选举程序的合法性
and weaken what they saw as the likely presidency
并削弱他们看来可能出现的克♥林♥顿♥国务卿的
of Secretary Clinton.
总统地位
In July, once you'd become the nominee,
七月份 您一获得总统候选提名
the Russian objective changed.
俄♥国♥人的目标就改变了
At that point, their focus became
在那一刻 他们的重点变成了
helping you become president.
帮助您成为总统
A part of the effort was a social media campaign
他们行动的有一部分社交媒体活动
using fake Facebook accounts, fake YouTube videos,
使用假的脸书账号♥ 假的油管视频
false identities on Instagram and Twitter,
照片墙和推特上的假身份等等
all of it tightly coordinated
所有这些行动协调一致
to duplicate propaganda coming from
照搬来自今日俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia Today and Sputnik Radio.
以及卫星通讯社广播的宣传
There was also an attempt by the Russians
俄♥国♥人还试图
to attack the voting process itself.
攻击选举程序本身
Voter rolls in 21 states were targeted.
21个州的选民名单成为了目标
Do we have any evidence that their efforts
我们是否有证据表明他们的这些行动
met with any success?
取得了成功呢
No, sir, we don't.
我们没有 先生
So, then,
那么说
there's no actual impact from the meddling.
他们的多管闲事没产生实际影响
I think we should be very careful with that word.
我觉得不能乱用这个词
Meddling is what my mother-in-law did.
多管闲事是我岳母干的事
We can also say with a high degree of confidence
我们有很大把握
that this was not a fishing expedition
这并非格勒乌底层甚至是中层特工
conducted by low or even mid-level GRU agents.
所开展的投机行动
This was a Putin-directed effort.
这是由普♥京♥本人指挥的行动
And that can be substantiated by human intelligence,
这点可以通过人员谍报
signal intelligence and cyber forensics.
通讯情报和网络取证得到证实
How dumb were the Democrats not to protect their cyber?
民♥主♥党人不去保护自己的网络 太傻了吧
The RNC was a lot smarter than that, a lot tougher.
共和党全国委员会就聪明得多 也坚强得多
And you said there was no impact on the results, right?
而且你说了 对结果没有影响 对吗
Sir, we are not given the charter, the authority
先生 我们没有得到许可 授权
or the resources to make a call
以及资源来判断
on how much the Russians impacted our electoral process.
俄♥国♥人对我们选举程序造成了多大的影响
We were simply tasked with assessing
我们仅仅被指派去评估
their methods and objectives,
他们的方法和目标
namely, your election...
也就是您的选举...
a result that is now viewed in Moscow as a success.
其结果现在被莫斯科视作成功
Here, too.
我们也一样
We should get ahead of this.
我们应该抢占先机
There's information in the unclassified version
非机密版本中的一些信息
that should come from us
应该由我们
as opposed to the unfriendly news outlets.
而非不友好的新闻媒体发布
So, we should start drafting a statement for the press.
我们应该开始撰写一个声明给媒体
"The chiefs of the intel community
"情报体系的首脑们
have found no evidence that Russian meddling
没有找到俄♥罗♥斯♥的干预
affected the outcome of the election."
对大选结果产生影响的证据"
Mr. President-elect,
当选总统先生
there is additional material in this assessment,
本次评估中还有额外的材料
sensitive material.
敏感的材料
We thought that Director Comey
我们认为科米局长
should review it with you more privately.
应该向您私下介绍
How private?
要多私下呢
I thought the two of us would be best.
我觉得就我们俩是最好的
Can I join? Entirely up to you, of course.
我能参加吗 当然这由你们决定
I just didn't think it was fitting
我只是觉得当着比较多的人
in front of a larger group.
不太合适
Just the two of us. Thanks, everybody.
那就我们俩吧 感谢各位
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
You've had one hell of a year.
你这一年相当可以啊
I suppose I have, sir.
我想是这样 先生
I thought you handled the e-mail thing honorably.
我觉得邮件门你处理得很光明磊落
First you saved her, but you were tough on her
你先是解救了她 但你对她下了狠手
and they hated you for that,
为此招致了他们的怨恨
but what choice did you have?
但你又、有什么选择呢
And I've asked.
我打听过了
You've got a great reputation at the Bureau.
你在联调局有很高的威望
People there really like you.
那里的人很喜欢你
I hope you'll stay on.
我希望你能接着干下去
I intend to, sir. Good.
我也是这么打算的 先生 很好
Did anyone happen to notice what they didn't ask?
有谁注意到他们没问什么吗
"How do we keep the Russians from doing this again?"
"我们要如何避免俄♥国♥人故技重施"
Maybe they know.
也许他们清楚
Mr. President-elect, as Director Clapper mentioned,
当选总统先生 正如克拉珀总监所说的
there is additional sensitive material in the assessment.
在评估中有额外的敏感材料
A few caveats. This... thank you...
有几点要提示一下 这... 谢谢
this material was collected by a private intelligence firm
这份材料是由代表私人客户的私人情报公♥司♥
on behalf of private clients.
所收集的
We have not independently corroborated it.
我们还未自行证实
But its source is a person known to the Bureau
但其来源是一位联调局了解的人士
as a reliable former employee of a friendly intelligence service
该人士是一个兄弟情报机构的前雇员 很可靠
who collects information from a layered network of sub-sources.
通过分层级的子渠道网络收集情报
Okay.
好吧
On behalf of his clients,
代表他的客户
he compiled a dossier of 17 separate reports
他整理了一份包括17份不同报告的档案
on you and your past dealings with Russia.
关于您和您过去与俄♥罗♥斯♥的交易
One of those reports asserts that in 2013,
其中一份报告指出在2013年
you spent a night with Russian prostitutes
您曾和几名俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
in a Moscow hotel room, which was secretly videotaped...
在莫斯科的一个酒店过夜 并被秘密录像
There were no prostitutes. There were never prostitutes.
没有妓♥女♥ 根本没有什么妓♥女♥
You'd have to be an idiot to believe something like that.
傻子才会相信这种事情
I am not saying that the FBI believes these accusations.
我的意思不是联调局相信这些指控
We simply have a duty to make you aware of them.
我们只是有责任告知您
Do I look like I need to go there?
我看起来像是需要干那种事的人吗
Like I need to go to prostitutes?
像是需要去找妓♥女♥的人吗
Again, the Bureau has not passed judgment
容我重申一遍 局里还没有对这些指控的
on the truth of the allegations.
真实性作出判断
Our endeavor is to protect you.
我们的主要任务是保护您
The dossier is out there and will become public.
这份档案已经外传而且将会被公开
At least two members of Congress have it,
至少两名议员持有这份档案
as does the press.
媒体也有
CNN has it. CNN. Of course.
有线电视新闻网有 有线电视新闻网 当然了
The Clinton News Network.
也叫作克♥林♥顿♥新闻网
The dossier further states that you had the prostitutes
档案还指出您让妓♥女♥
urinate on a bed
在一张
that had been slept in by President Obama
奥巴马总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥睡过的床上
and the first lady. This is what happens
小便 有钱又有名的人
when you're rich and famous.
就会遇到这种事
It just happens more to me
这种事更多地发生在我身上
because no one has ever succeeded like I have.
因为还没有人像我这么成功
Women come forward saying I harassed them,
女人一个个地跑出来说我性骚扰她们
it's never true.
从来都不是真的
Lady sues me, says I touched her at Mar-a-Iago
有个女的告我 说我在海湖庄园
with her boyfriend in the room?
当着她男友的面摸她
But guess what?
可你猜怎么着
The whole thing was her boyfriend was unhappy
事情就是她男友对和我的生意
with a business deal he and I were in.
感到不满
I give him what he wants and poof.
我给了他想要的 然后嗖的一声
She drops her suit.
她就把衣服脱了
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表