剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
to discuss it with him.
-爸爸 -有时间聊聊吗
- Hey, Dad. - Got a minute?
当然有
Yeah, definitely.
小艾
Abs...
你♥爸♥爸我马上又要遭到
...your father's about to get punched in the face
公众抨击了
in public again.
我想让你有心理准备
Thought I should warn you.
虽然我不希望如此 但我会没事的
It's not something I'm looking forward to, but I'll be fine.
又要开记者会吗
Another press conference?
不是 但结果是一样的
No, but the effect will be the same.
甚至更糟
Worse.
你做的是正确的事吗
Are you doing the right thing?
是的 我很确信
I think so. Pretty sure.
那就行了
Then that's it.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, babe.
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
离大选太近了
It's too close to the election.
实在太近了
It's much too close.
-你希望他赢吗 -我不能再和你
- Do you want him to win? - I can't talk about this
-讨论这件事了 特蕾西 -吉姆 吉米
- with you anymore, Treecy. - Jim. Jimmy.
-我不能说了 -你要做什么
- I can't. - What are you doing?
我永远不会试图左右你
Now, I would never ask you to prosecute someone
是否起诉一个人的决定
or not prosecute someone in my life.
我不会那么做
I wouldn't do that.
但你有四个女儿
But you have four daughters.
想想看 如果女性当选总统
Now think about what it would mean for them
对她们而言意味着什么
to see a woman become president.
再想想看 如果她输给了他那样的男人
Now think about what it would mean for them
对女儿们来说又意味着什么
to see her lose... to him.
而你得承受那个后果
And you would have to live with that.
她们得永远承受那个后果
And they would have to live with that, forever.
请不要说得好像我必须
Please don't make it seem like my choices
在爱女儿和履行职责之间做个选择
are between loving my daughters or doing my job.
这不是你的职责
This is not your job.
干预大选民♥意♥走向不是你的职责
Swinging elections is not your job.
-但保护联调局是我的职责 -不是
- But protecting the Bureau is. - No.
你去联调局是为了抓坏人
You went there to put bad guys away.
抓拉姆塞街强♥奸♥犯那样的坏人
The Ramsey Rapists of the world.
不是帮他们成为总统
Not to help them become president.
你对我现在面临的情况一无所知
You have no idea what I'm dealing with.
-那你说给我听 -我不能
- Then tell me. - I can't.
你这是要让所有人相信她就是骗子...
You are going to convince everyone that she is Crooked...
骗子希拉里
...Crooked Hillary.
然后呢
And then what?
算我求你了
I'm begging you...
这辈子就这一次 别履行你的职责
for once in your life, don't do your duty.
就随它去吧 好吗
Just let it go. Please?
亲爱的 就算整个世界生我的气
Honey, I can stand the whole world
我都可以忍♥受 真的
being mad at me, I really can.
除了你
But not you.
那么就听我的
Then listen to me.
吉米
Jimmy.
爸爸
Dad.
吉姆·雷比茨基
信函准备好了 要发送吗
发送
大选前11天
早啊 罗德
Morning, Rod.
这真是莫大的荣幸 吉姆
Can't tell you what an honor this is, Jim.
整个办公室都沸腾了
The whole office is so excited.
-受宠若惊 -这边请
- Flattered to be asked. - Right this way.
现在
By now,
想必各位都已经知道吉姆·科米的履历
you all know Jim Comey's résumé.
前纽约南区检察官
Former U.S. attorney in SDNY.
前司法部副部长
Former deputy attorney general.
现任联调局局长
Currently director of the FBI.
他是一个刚正不阿的爱国人士
He is a man of utter integrity and patriotism.
也是我成为联邦检察官的原因
He's also the reason I am a U.S. attorney.
十二年前 吉姆任命了我担任这一职务
Jim selected me for the post 12 years ago,
我想他因此欠你们所有人一个道歉
which I guess means he owes all of you an apology.
我希望他今天能和你们谈谈
I wanted him to speak with you today
他所痴迷的
about an obsession of his:
领导力
leadership,
尤其是在今年夏天
especially as seen through the lens
他所经历的轩然大♥波♥
of the firestorm he experienced this summer
在联调局对克♥林♥顿♥国务卿
during the Bureau's investigation
调查期间的领导力
of Secretary Clinton.
有请我的朋友兼同事
Please welcome my friend and colleague,
吉姆·科米
Jim Comey.
谢谢 罗德
Thank you, Rod.
再次感谢罗德 我争取不负众望
Thanks, Rod. I'll try to live up to that.
首先
First,
我要感谢在场的每一个人
I want to thank each of you.
你们到这里来是为了做好事
You came here to do good.
为了遵守当初的承诺 你们做出了很多牺牲
You've all made sacrifices to keep that promise.
你们熬夜写陈述 解释为什么某个
You stay up late working on a summation to explain why a...
毒贩或者儿童色情制♥作♥者有罪
drug dealer or child pornographer is guilty.
你们为了庭审四处寻找
You chase materials to organize court exhibits
被联调局的蠢货贴错标签的物证
that some yo-yo from the Bureau mislabeled.
听到别人说"联邦政♥府♥资源好"的时候
And you shrug pleasantly when people speak of the
你们只是客气地耸耸肩
"awesome resources of the federal government,"
与此同时你们打量着律所的高档用品
as you eye the fancy supplies at a law firm
心理盘算着偷几样
and think about swiping some stuff
带回自己的办公室
to take back to your office.
尽管困难重重 你们仍然恪尽职守
Despite obstacles, you do the work.
你们保护民众
You protect people.
这很高尚
That's noble.
让这一切成为可能的
What makes that work possible
是一座由信任和信誉构筑而成的水库
is a reservoir of trust and credibility,
一座由这一领域的前辈们
a reservoir that was built for us
为我们所构建并不断填充的水库
and filled for us by those who went before us in this work,
他们中的很多人默默无名
many of whom we never knew.
我们的责任是守护这座水库
Our obligation is to protect that reservoir,
维持水位 甚至让它更加充沛
to keep it full or make it fuller,
为了那些跟随我们 投身于公共事业的后辈
for those who will follow us into public service.
问题在于 填充水库非常困难
The problem with reservoirs is that it's hard to fill them
而一个小小的漏洞就能使之枯竭
and one tiny hole can drain them.
只要我们放松警惕 就会导致这个后果
And that's what happens if our vigilance fails,
哪怕只是一秒钟
if, even for a second,
只要我们把任何事物
we ever put anything...
政♥治♥ 党派偏见
politics, partisanship...
置于真♥相♥与正义之上
above the primacy of truth and justice.
我爱联调局
I love the Bureau.
我爱它的使命
I love its mission.
它每天都指引着我
That guides me every day,
指引我做的每件事
in everything I do.
如果它指引我犯错
And if it leads me to make mistakes, well...
那也是无心之过
I know they'll be honest ones.
大选局势再次受到冲击
The presidential election was rocked Friday
据悉联调局局长詹姆斯·科米
by news that FBI Director James Comey
向国会领袖发送了信函
had sent a letter to congressional leaders
宣布在发现了一系列新邮件后
announcing that he was reopening the investigation
科米写给国会的信函
他要重启对希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
into Hillary Clinton's use of a private
2016年10月29日
担任国务卿期间使用私人电子邮箱
e-mail server while Secretary of State,
大选前十天
通信一事的调查
following the discovery of new e-mails.
民♥主♥党人士强烈抨击联调局局长
Democrats are blasting the FBI director,
认为他实质上是在竞选只剩几天时
saying he's essentially throwing Donald Trump
给唐纳德·特朗普抛去了关键一球
a softball with just days to go before the campaign ends.
克♥林♥顿♥竞选团队以及民♥主♥党议员称
The Clinton campaign and Democratic lawmakers say
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表