剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
And he thinks you have a problem with him.
而且他觉得你对他有意见
I told him you don't.
我告诉他你没有
Boss, you have to be very careful here.
头儿 您对此要非常小心
Memorialize any more conversations you have with him.
尽量多记住一点您和他的对话
There aren't supposed to be any conversations with him.
您和他就不应该有对话
Did he bring up Michael Flynn at all?
他有谈到迈克尔·弗林吗
Or acknowledge that we had been to the White House
或者承认我们进过白宫
to interview Flynn? No.
找弗林谈过话吗 没有
Possible he was respecting a boundary there?
有没有是因为他尊重和我们之间的界限
Hard to say.
难说
He moves so fast from one subject to another,
他转移话题的速度太快
and so much of what he says is factually and legally incorrect.
而且他说的好多都不是事实且不合法
It's possible that he thinks the conversation went well
有可能他觉得这次谈话很顺利
and that I'm solidly on board.
我坚决支持他了
This cannot happen again.
这种情况不能再发生了
It is completely inappropriate for the two of you to engage like this.
你们俩这样谈话完全不合适
He's the president... am I supposed to refuse his call?
他是总统 我还能不接他电♥话♥吗
He just asked you to put loyalty to him
他要你把对他的忠诚放在
above your duty to investigate the threat posed by Russia.
你调查俄♥罗♥斯♥威胁的职责之上
I'm aware.
我知道
Boss?
头儿
He just fired Sally Yates.
他刚刚开除了萨利·耶茨
Ma'am?
您好
Can I get you anything?
您需要什么吗
Are you asking me if this is a two-Diet-Coke day, Justin?
你在问我 今天想喝两瓶健怡可乐吗 贾斯汀
I guess I am.
是的
I'll be fine.
不用了
But you could hand me those couple of books over there.
但麻烦你帮我递一下那边的几本书
Justin...
贾斯汀
you ever start to feel shaky...
如果你感到焦虑无措的时候
...go outside...
去外面走走
and look at the buildings up and down Pennsylvania Avenue.
看看宾夕法尼亚大道上的建筑
They've been here a long time.
它们矗立已久
And they're gonna be here a long time.
以后也会长立于此
Because what they represent is eternal...
因为它们所象征的东西是永恒的
institutions,
制度
the rule of law,
法治
no matter who is in power.
无论掌权者是谁
Understand?
明白吗
I do.
明白了
Yes, ma'am.
我知道了
Go.
去吧
Sources report that the president will soon name Rod Rosenstein,
有消息指出总统将提名巴尔的摩联邦检察官
U.S. Attorney for Baltimore,
罗德·罗森斯坦
to replace Yates as deputy attorney general.
接替耶茨的副司法部长一职
President Trump telling Fox News in a brand-new interview
特朗普总统在一段新采访中告诉福克斯新闻
he respects Russian President Vladimir Putin.
他尊重俄♥罗♥斯♥总统弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥
That's not new.
这并不是新鲜事
Here's what is new, the president acknowledges
新鲜的是 总统承认
that Putin may be a killer, but adds,
普♥京♥可能是个杀手 但却补充道
"We've got a lot of killers."
"我们也有很多杀手"
Even Republicans are perplexed
即使是共和党人也不知所措
and some of them have condemned those comments.
一些共和党人谴责了他的评论
Why do you think the president continues to praise Putin?
你觉得总统为什么一直表扬普♥京♥
So...
所以
I understand your dinner with the president went very well.
我知道你和总统的晚餐非常愉快
And that you're interested in staying on.
你也希望继续任职
Yes.
没错
So how does that work, do we make an announcement or...?
所以需要怎么做 我们要发表一份声明还是...
That's not really necessary.
不必多此一举
As I explained to the president, I already have a ten-year term.
就像我和总统解释过的 我已经有十年的任期
So there's nothing to announce.
所以无需再做声明
Oh, well, I think he wanted to.
我觉得总统想发表一个声明
But let's talk about how you and I are gonna be working together,
但让我们来谈一谈 我们之间的工作关系
the rules for the FBI director, White House chief of staff.
联调局局长和白宫幕僚长需要遵守的规则
Did you talk to Denis McDonough often or...?
你经常和丹尼斯·麦克唐诺交流吗 还是
We talked about policy and operational issues,
我们谈过政策和行动事项
specific terror threats.
具体的恐怖袭击威胁
As I explained to the president,
就像我和总统解释过的
there's a bright linebetween DOJ and the White House.
司法部和白宫之间有一条明确的界限
Did you talk to him about the Hillary e-mail thing?
你有向他提过希拉里的邮件门吗
Never, and he wouldn't ask.
从来没有 他也不会问我
We all thought that that was so unfair
我们都觉得这一切对你非常不公平
that landed on you, like it was your fault
所有责任都推在你头上
that she set up her e-mail system illegally.
好像希拉里非法设置她的邮件系统
Or that she decided not to campaign in Michigan.
或者她决定不在密歇根竞选 都是你的过错
Listen, are we confidential here?
听着 我们的对话是保密的吗
If you like.
取决于你
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you have a FISA order on Mike Flynn?
你有对迈克·弗林的外国情报监听令吗
Reince, that's the bright line
赖因斯 这就是我之前提到的
I'm talking about.
明确的界限
Question like that should go to the White House Counsel,
这样的问题应该经过白宫法律顾问
then DOJ leadership, then to me.
司法部领导层 最后才到我这里
Sorry, it's a rookie mistake.
抱歉 这是新手才会犯的错误
Do you have a FISA order on Mike Flynn?
你有对迈克·弗林的外国情报监听令吗
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want to see the president?
你想和总统见一面吗
I'm sure he's very busy.
我觉得他一定非常忙
Actually, he likes impromptu meetings.
实际上 他喜欢临时会面
DOJ has a no-contact policy with the White House.
司法部和白宫之间有不接触的政策
It's really in his best interest...
这真的是为了他着想...
I'm sure he'd love to see you.
我相信他非常愿意见你
I'm gonna go see if he's in the Oval.
我去看看他是否在总统办公室
Can I ask you a question, sir?
我能问您一个问题吗 先生
What did you guys actually have on Hillary?
你们到底掌握了希拉里的什么证据
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
Yeah.
当然
So can I.
我也一样
Hello, Director.
你好 局长
General.
将军
How are you settling in?
你安顿得怎么样
All fine, except for my, uh, my workout routine.
都很好 只是还没调整好我的健身习惯
I haven't found time for that lately.
我最近还没时间健身
This place has plenty of stairs.
这里有很多楼梯
Might just come to that.
或许只能爬楼梯当健身了
He'd love to see you!
总统非常愿意见你
Great.
太好了
I see you changed the curtains.
我发现您换了新的窗帘
Obama's were horrible.
奥巴马的窗帘太丑了
These are the same ones Bill Clinton used.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥用的也是这幅窗帘
I wonder how I would've done against Bernie
我想 如果你对希拉里进行了应有的起诉
if you'd charged Hillary like you should have.
我和伯尼之间的竞选会怎样
How do you think I'd have done against Bernie?
你觉得我和伯尼之间谁会赢
We try to stay out of the political realm, Mr. President.
总统先生 我们要和政♥治♥保持距离
So how come Andy McCabe's wife ran for office?
那为什么安迪·麦凯布的妻子参与了竞选
Number two guy in the FBI,
他是联调局的二把手
taking a million dollars from the Clintons.
从克♥林♥顿♥夫妇手中获得了一百万美元
A lot of people, very educated people,
很多受过良好教育的人
said I wasn't rough enough on him.
都说我对他太过仁慈了
Does he have a problem with me?
他对我有什么意见吗
Mr. President, as I told you, Andy is a pro.
总统先生 就像我和您说过的 安迪非常职业
I know you'll come to value him, as I do.
我相信您一定会像我一样器重他
Have you done any more thinking about the golden showers thing?
你有再考虑过调查"黄金浴"那事吗
'Cause it would really bother me
因为如果梅兰妮亚信以为真
if Melania gave that any credibility.
我会感到很困扰
The hookers thing is nonsense,
招♥妓♥这事是在胡扯
although Putin once told me
尽管普♥京♥曾经告诉我
they got the most beautiful hookers in the world there.
他们有世界上最漂亮的妓♥女♥
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表