剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
But he lied to the vice president so I let him go.
但他对副总统撒谎 所以我让他辞职了
But he really is a good guy.
但他是个不错的人
I have a good guy coming in to replace him.
我找了一个好人选来接替他的职务
He enjoys a lot of respect from very smart people, but...
很多聪明人都对他赞不绝口 但...
but you know better than anybody
但你比任何人都更清楚
how unfair the fake news can be.
假新闻能有多不公正
Sir, leaks are terrible.
先生 泄密确实很糟糕
On our side of the street,
从我们工作的角度来说
leaks can jeopardize FBI operations,
泄密会危及联调局的行动
put lives at risk.
危及很多人的性命
Well, we can start by going after the reporters
首先我们就可以追查那些
that get people to leak.
教唆人们泄密的记者
You know, 10 or 15 years ago,
十年或十五年前
put reporters in jail to find out what they knew.
人们会把记者关进监狱来查清他们掌握的信息
It worked. It worked on Judy Miller.
这很管用 对朱迪·米勒就很管用
I am a fan of pursuing leakers aggressively,
我支持使用激进手段来追查泄密者
but going after reporters is tricky
但由于法律 甚至宪法原因
for legal reasons, constitutional reasons.
追查记者比较难办
Well, talk to Sessions about it,
去和塞申斯谈谈
see if we can be more aggressive.
看我们能不能采取更激进的措施
You know, they spend a couple of days in jail,
把他们扔进监狱里关几天
suddenly they're ready to talk.
他们就愿意开口了
Mr. President. We'll see ya, Reince.
总统先生 我们等下再谈 赖因斯
Just-just a minute or two more.
再等一两分钟
Mike Flynn.
迈克·弗林
He's a good guy, been through a lot.
他是个好人 经历了很多磨难
He lied to Pence,
他骗了彭斯
but he didn't do anything wrong on the calls.
但在打电♥话♥这件事上他做得没错
I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go.
我希望你能看清这一点 让这事过去
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
Maybe he has some judgment issues. I don't know.
也许他做了些错误的决策 我不清楚
But I hope you can let this go.
但我希望你可以让这事过去
I agree he's been through a lot.
我同意他经历了很多磨难
It's just these leaks.
都是因为这些泄密者
They're really disgraceful.
他们太可耻了
He's a Republican. He's always been a Republican.
他是共和党人 他一直都是共和党人
But he is a D.C. guy.
但他也是特区的人
And the president does not like D.C. guys.
总统不喜欢特区的人
And he doesn't like long briefings. I told you.
他也不喜欢过长的简报 我告诉过你了
General Sessions, can I have a word with you?
塞申斯部长 我能跟您谈谈吗
Course, Jim.
当然可以 吉姆
That can't happen. You're my boss.
不能让这种事发生 您是我的上级
You can't get kicked out of the room so he can talk to me alone.
不能因为他想跟我单独说话 您就被赶出房♥间
You have to be between me and the president
为了维护联调局的利益
for the sake of the Bureau.
您必须站在我和总统之间
General?
部长
That was a fine briefing you gave, Jim.
你做的简报很精彩 吉姆
You know, you really are a good guy.
你真的是个不错的人
That's fucking obstruction of justice.
这他妈是妨碍司法
The president just committed a crime in your presence,
总统刚才当着您的面犯了罪
and he asked you to break the law.
他让您去违反法律
I know. Did you tell the A.G.?
我知道 您告诉司法部长了吗
No. Pretty sure he's about to recuse himself on all this.
没有 他大概率会回避此事
That'll go over well. Yeah.
那肯定会很"顺利" 是啊
Boss, uh, I'm uncomfortable with this.
头儿 我觉得这事不妥
It looks too much like you're being pulled into a conspiracy
看起来非常像您被美国总统
by the president of the United States.
牵扯进了一场阴谋
Yes, that is his intention. Now what?
没错 这就是他的意图 我该怎么办
Things will settle down once Rod's in place as D.A.G.
罗德就任副司法部长之后事情就会平息下来
He'll normalize our relations across the street
他会让我们的关系回到正轨
and restrict our contact to the White House.
并限制我们和白宫的联♥系♥
You sound like a PowerPoint. Rod's not gonna save you.
你说话也太官方了 罗德不会帮你的
He's gonna cover his own ass, as he always has.
他会一如既往地只顾他自己
Do you really not know how screwed you are?
您真的不知道你的处境有多糟吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道
Well, then stop walking into the Oval
那就别往总统办公室跑
thinking you can outwit this guy.
妄想能够说服他
He's just gonna fire you.
他会直接开除您的
He can't fire me. I'm running the Russia investigation.
他不能开除我 我负责通俄门调查
It'd look horrible. That's ego.
场面会很难看 你太自负了
That's fact.
事实如此
Jim, Jesus. Fact is dead now.
天呐 吉姆 没人在乎事实了
I, Rod Rosenstein...
我 罗德·罗森斯坦
I, Rod Rosenstein...
我 罗德·罗森斯坦
do solemnly swear... do solemnly swear...
庄严宣誓 庄严宣誓
that I will support and defend...
我会维护捍卫
that I will support and defend...
我会维护捍卫
the Constitution of the United States...
美国宪法
the Constitution of the United States...
美国宪法
against all enemies... against all enemies...
防止被国内外 防止被国内外
foreign and domestic. foreign and domestic.
一切敌对势力侵犯 一切敌对势力侵犯
Looking forward to diving in, Rod.
期待和你一起工作 罗德
Discussing department priorities.
讨论司法部需要优先办理的事项
Oh, I have prepared a list.
我准备了一张清单
Good. Good.
很好 不错
Tell me, where on that list would you put firing James Comey?
你把开除詹姆斯·科米放在清单的什么位置
I certainly think it's something we should discuss.
我认为我们确实应该讨论一下这事
Okay.
好的
...that I will bear true faith...
我将坚定信念
...that I will bear true faith...
我将坚定信念
and allegiance to the same.
忠于职守
and allegiance to the same.
忠于职守
That I take this obligation freely...
我自愿承担这项义务
That I take this obligation freely...
我自愿承担这项义务
without any mental reservation...
毫无保留之心
without any mental reservation...
毫无保留之心
...or purpose of evasion.
绝不推诿
or purpose of evasion.
绝不推诿
And that I will well and faithfully discharge...
我将尽忠职守
And that I will well and faithfully discharge...
我将尽忠职守
the duties of the office...
为履行我即将承担的职责
the duties of the office...
为履行我即将承担的职责
which I am about to enter.
鞠躬尽瘁
which I am about to enter.
鞠躬尽瘁
So help me God.
上帝保佑我
So help me God. Well done, Rod.
上帝保佑我 非常好 罗德
Okay.
好的
He's gonna get his head chopped off.
他要被处刑了
Isn't he?
不是吗
We all are.
我们都一样
I'll see you at the ranch.
办公室见
I'm not sure I can do this.
我不知道自己能不能做到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
That one, honey.
穿这件 亲爱的
Listen.
听着
I'm here to tell you,
我告诉你们
this Russia thing is a ruse.
通俄门就是个骗局
It's a ruse.
完全是骗局
I don't have any deals in Russia.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥没有任何交易
I don't have any dealings with Russia.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥没有任何来往
I could have, very easily,
如果我想的话 轻而易举
but I didn't want to carry any debt.
但我不想欠债
As a businessman, I always had very little debt.
作为一个商人 我一向很少欠债
No debt.
不欠债
Because I believe that's the best way to do business.
因为我相信这是经商之道
Now, tomorrow you'll say,
明天你们会说
"Donald Trump wants to get along with Russia.
"唐纳德·特朗普想与俄♥罗♥斯♥交好
This is terrible."
这太可怕了"
It's not terrible... it's good.
那不可怕 那是好事
We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20%...
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥把我们国家
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表