剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
...don't be a bully.
不要霸凌
...of uranium in our country. You tell your kids,
20%的铀给俄♥罗♥斯♥ 告诉孩子
don't be a bigot. We have a very valuable man, Rex Tillerson,
不要自大 我们的贤才雷克斯·蒂勒森
who's gonna be meeting with them shortly.
很快将与他们会面
And I told him, I said, "I know..."
我告诉他 我说"我知道"
Greatest thing I could do is shoot that ship
我能做的最好的事就是击沉离岸
that's 30 miles offshore... But he's just a traitor.
三十英里的那艘船 但他就是个叛徒
But either way...
但不管怎么说
If we could get along with Russia...
如果我们与俄♥罗♥斯♥交好
...he betrayed me. ...it's a positive thing.
他背叛了我 是件积极的事
Boss?
头儿
The president's calling for you.
总统打电♥话♥找你
Listen, I'm trying to run the country,
听着 我在努力治理这个国家
and the cloud of this Russia business
而通俄门的疑云
is making that very difficult, very tough.
让这很困难 很棘手
If I didn't have the cloud, we would've won the health care vote
要是当初没有这团疑云 我们的医保法案就能通过
and a lot of people are very upset about that
很多人对此十分不满
because that should've gone through.
因为本来应该通过的
You know I have nothing to do with Russia.
你知道我与俄♥罗♥斯♥毫无瓜葛
I have a letter here from the biggest law firm in D.C.
我这里有封来自华盛顿最大的律师事务所的信
saying I have no income from Russia.
上面写着我没有来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的收入
And I'm going to be filing a personal lawsuit
我会提起个人诉讼
against the author of this horrible dossier.
起诉这份可恶的档案的作者
And I'm not even sure Steele is his real name.
我都不确定斯蒂尔是不是他的真名
It sounds like a made-up name to me.
听起来像编的
But it's gonna be a huge suit, because the things he said
但这会是个大官司 因为他说的东西
were very unfair and very painful.
非常不公 非常伤人
So I want to know what you can do
所以我想知道你有什么办法
to lift this Russia cloud.
吹走这团通俄疑云
Mr. President, we are running it down as quickly as we can.
总统先生 我们正在尽快调查此事
For now it's in your best interest to let us do that work.
目前来说让我们调查是对您最有利的
You know, nobody knows how many problems I create for Russia.
没人知道我给俄♥罗♥斯♥制♥造♥了多少麻烦
I'm actually very bad for Russia.
我其实对俄♥罗♥斯♥很不利
Much tougher on them than Obama.
比奥巴马对他们强硬多了
I'm gonna be commissioning more nukes, newer nukes.
我会交付更多的核武器 更新的核武器
Ours are 40 years old, some of them.
我们的有些核武器都四十岁高龄了
I'm also making sure we're doing more oil drilling,
我还要确保我们开采更多的石油
which Russia hates, but all I get is
这令俄♥罗♥斯♥反感 但换来的还是
Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia... the same cloud.
特朗普 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 特朗普 俄♥罗♥斯♥这套
And it's very unfair, and very bad for the country.
这很不公平 对国家很不利
So I think
所以我想
there should be a way for you to get out there
你应该有办法让外界知道
that you're not investigating me.
你没有在调查我
Sir, I was just up on the Hill,
先生 我刚才在国会山
and I told congressional leadership
告诉了国会领导
that we are not investigating you.
我们没有在调查您
I'm trying to make smart deals, tough deals.
我在努力做明智的交易 艰难的交易
And it's incredible how well we're doing.
我们做得这么好真令人难以置信
No one can believe it.
没人能相信
It's probably the best first month
这大概是历任总统都无人能及的
any president ever had.
首月任期
And it's because I hire all the best people,
因为我招揽的都是最优秀的人
only the best.
只要最优秀的
But I have this cloud hanging over everything.
但这团疑云笼罩着一切
And now I'm supposed to go to the G7,
现在我该去参加七国集团峰会了
so I only hope that you can get out the fact
我只希望你能澄清
that I'm not being investigated.
我没有受到调查的事实
I haven't brought up the McCabe thing,
我还没提麦凯布的事
because you say he's an honorable guy,
因为你说他是个可敬的人
but he's very close with Terry McAuliffe
但他和特里·麦考利夫走得很近
and the Clintons.
和克♥林♥顿♥也是
And they gave him money.
他们给他钱
But you say he's an honorable guy, so...
但你说他是个可敬的人 所以
so I'm trusting you.
所以我信你
Yes, Andy is an honorable person.
是的 安迪是个可敬的人
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Jim.
谢谢 吉姆
Boss? Do you want to go to a diversity recruiting event
头儿 你想参加5月9日洛杉矶办事处的
at the L.A. field office May 9?
多元化招聘会吗
You're really trying to recreate...
你需要尽量再现...
Okay, that's easy.
好吧 这很简单
Your... your grandmother taught me.
你外婆教我的
Okay, here we go with that one. Oh, good.
好了 这是一件 很好
And then there's that one.
这是另一件
Thankthank you. What's that?
谢谢 那是什么
The drama department randomly decided
戏剧系突然决定排演
to do Guys and Dolls.
《红男绿女》
I'm trying out for Adelaide.
我要试演阿德莱德一角
Come here.
过来
Like that.
像这样
Tonight, the Attorney General Jeff Sessions explained
今晚 司法部长杰夫·塞申斯解释了
his decision to recuse himself,
他回避此事的决定
and it came from his involvement with the Trump campaign.
原因在于他参与了特朗普竞选
He said he felt it was the appropriate thing to do
他说鉴于他与竞选的联♥系♥
because of his ties to the campaign.
这是一项正确的决定
He made no mention of his meetings
在说明做出这个决定的理由时
with the Russian ambassador as a factor in this decision.
他没有提及他与俄♥罗♥斯♥大使的会面
And he said he did nothing wrong.
并且他说自己什么也没做错
Jim... just checking
吉姆 只是确认一下
that you did what I asked you to do before?
你做了我之前让你做的事吗
Get out the fact that I'm not being investigated?
对外说明我没有受到调查的事实
Sir, I passed that request along to Dana Boente,
先生 我把这项请求递交给了德纳·本特
but I haven't yet heard back from him.
但还没收到他的答复
Who's that?
谁
Sir, with General Sessions recused,
先生 由于塞申斯部长回避
Dana Boente is now acting A.G. with respect to this issue.
此事现在由德纳·本特担任代理司法部长
Well, Jeff shouldn't have recused himself.
杰夫不该回避的
It was a dumb thing to do.
那么做太蠢了
Because now every time I sit down with a foreign leader,
因为现在我每次与外国领导人会面
it's this cloud.
都被这团疑云笼罩
The Democrats keep bringing it up,
民♥主♥党人总挂在嘴边
and it's just an excuse for losing the election,
但这只是他们输掉选举的借口
when maybe I just ran a great campaign.
事实上我只是赢得漂亮
The most effective way for you to handle this is
您处理这件事最有效的方法
to have your White House Counsel, Don McGahn,
是让您的白宫法律顾问唐·麦甘
call the acting A.G. to make all requests.
致电代理司法部长提出请求
I have been very loyal to you, very loyal.
我一直对你非常忠诚 非常忠诚
We had that... thing, you know?
我们之间有种羁绊 你懂吗
McGahn should talk to Dana.
麦甘应该找德纳谈
Anyway, the reason I called,
总之 我打这通电♥话♥是因为
they just had the bombings, the Coptic Church.
科普特教会刚刚受到了炸♥弹♥袭击
Three Americans killed by an Egyptian soldier.
三个美国人被一个埃及士兵杀害
A lot of people are very upset.
许多人都对此十分不满
So I spoke to the Egyptian president.
于是我和埃及总统通了电♥话♥
I know Obama never...
我知道奥巴马从来没有...
Sir, I think you mean the Jordanian King.
先生 我想您说的是约旦国王
The bombing incident occurred in Jordan.
炸♥弹♥袭击事件发生在约旦
Just bring the killer to justice.
尽快把凶手绳之以法
You're doing a great job, Jim.
你做得不错 吉姆
Smart birds.
很明智
You write it all down, boss?
通话内容都写下来了吗 头儿
I just noticed...
我刚注意到
you can't see the White House from here.
从这里看不到白宫
That never bothered me before.
以前我从没为此烦恼过
No. I guess you can't.
是的 确实看不到
You okay?
你还好吗
Jim.
吉姆
Thanks for coming.
感谢你抽空前来
Of course. You settling in okay?
应该的 你都安顿好了吗
Reasonably.
还行吧
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表