剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
setting up a call
安排一次
between President Putin and President Trump.
普♥京♥总统和特朗普总统间的通话
That... I don't believe that that has been set up yet
那个 应该还没安排好
because the call was to say after...
因为那个通话要等...
They did follow up... I'm sorry... two days ago
他们确实跟进了 抱歉 两天前
about how to facilitate that call once again.
又一次讨论了怎么促成这次通话
So, there have been a total of two calls.
所以 他们总共有两次通话
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Thanks for your time, General. Not at all. Not at all.
感谢您抽空前来 将军 没事
I was just in the Oval.
我刚才在总统办公室
Have you seen it since we got in?
我们搬进来后 你们看过总统办公室吗
I haven't, no. Oh, you should.
还没有 你们该去看看
It looks really different now.
现在完全不一样了
President has, uh, quite a knack for interior design.
总统在室内设计上很有一套
Hi, Jim.
吉姆
I wanted you to hear it from me personally.
我想亲自告诉你
We just sent two agents over to the White House
我们刚才派了两位特工去白宫
to interview Mike Flynn.
询问迈克尔·弗林
You what? They're in with him now.
什么 他们现在正和他在一起
Without notifying me first?
没有事先告知我
Sally, I don't know where this is headed,
萨利 我不知道这事走向会如何
but it could be a place where Flynn
但是最后很可能是
or others in the White House are in big trouble.
弗林或白宫其他人陷入大♥麻♥烦
Exactly why chain of command is so important here.
这正是为什么你需要先咨♥询♥我的意见
And if you signed off on the interview,
如果是你签字同意的询问
it could be framed as a final partisan attack
那它就可能被构陷为
by an Obama appointee on the new president.
奥巴马任命的官员对新总统最后的党派攻击
If I do it, it's not. I want you to stop doing this.
我出面的话就不会如此 你不准再这么做
I want you to stop deciding what I do and don't need to know.
你不准再自行决定我该做和需要知道的事
You don't get to make those calls for the rest of us.
你没资格替其他人做决定
I'm just trying to get to the truth
我只是想在调查真♥相♥的同时
with as little political interference as possible.
尽量少地干预政♥治♥
You worry about the truth part, okay?
你负责调查真♥相♥
I'll handle the rest.
其他的交给我
I want to be briefed as soon as they get back.
他们一回来 马上跟我汇报情况
Of course. Thanks, Sally.
没问题 谢谢 萨利
And by the way,
还有
you're an Obama appointee, too.
你也是奥巴马任命的官员
I'm a lot of things now.
我现在有很多身份
What happened was
事情是这样的
it was Christmas Day.
当时是圣诞节
There was a Russian plane went down,
有一架俄♥罗♥斯♥飞机坠毁
and...
然后
excuse me...
抱歉
it killed this choir
机上合唱团遇难
that I had seen perform when I was in Moscow.
我之前在莫斯科看过这个团的演出
And I wanted to pass along my condolences
我想向基斯利亚克大使
to Ambassador Kislyak.
表达吊唁
Did you discuss any matters of substance with the ambassador?
你有没有和大使讨论一些实质性问题
Well, not many. Not many.
没什么大事
I was in the Dominican Republic at the time,
我当时在多米尼加共和国
and the cell reception was not great.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不是很好
Did you ask him at all about the upcoming UN vote
你有没有问他之后的关于以色列定居点的
on the Israeli settlements?
联♥合♥国♥投票
Listen, Sergey,
听着 谢尔盖
while I've got you,
正好有机会谈谈
the upcoming UN vote on the Israeli settlements...
联♥合♥国♥即将就以色列定居点问题进行投票
Just in a very general way.
就是大致聊了下
You know, "What's your... what's your position on this?"
你懂的 "你对此的立场是什么"
You know, that kind of thing.
这类的话
I'm...
我...
I'm sure you know all this already.
我觉得你们肯定已经知道了
You-you were probably listening in, right?
你们当时可能正监听呢 不是吗
Did you ask him to have Russia abstain from the UN vote?
您是否要求他让俄♥罗♥斯♥在联♥合♥国♥投弃权票
No. I did not.
不 我没有
Any chance that I can
我有没有可能
talk you into abstaining or...
说服你投弃权票或者
Did you ask for help in delaying the vote?
您是否要求帮忙推迟这次投票
...maybe delaying the vote for a few days?
也许把投票推迟几天
No. Did you discuss with him
没有 您是否与他讨论过
any of the new sanctions that the Obama administration
任何奥巴马政♥府♥
had levied upon Russia as punishment
因俄♥罗♥斯♥干预我国大选
for Russia's interference in our election?
而对其施加的新一轮制裁措施
No.
没有
In fact, I didn't even know about those at the time.
事实上 当时我都不知道有这回事
I didn't have access
我在多米尼加
to television news in the Dominican,
看不到电视新闻
and my-my government-issued BlackBerry wasn't working.
我那部政♥府♥派发的黑莓手♥机♥也用不了
Were you concerned at all about the Russian government,
您是否关心过俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
that they might retaliate for the sanctions,
可能会对制裁进行报复
perhaps escalate tensions between the two countries?
从而可能加剧两国之间的紧张关系
Well, in a... in a very general way, sure.
这个嘛 大体上来说 当然
Sure. But...
当然 但是
But, like I said, I... You know, I was learning
但就像我说的 我当时也是
about all of this in real time, so...
逐渐得知这些事情的进展 所以...
Did you ask of the ambassador
您是否曾要求大使
that Russia not retaliate in any way to these measures?
让俄♥罗♥斯♥对这些措施不要作出任何报复行为
No.
没有
Did you say anything along the lines of...
你是否说过类似的话
Just let us get in there. ..."Let us get in there
等我们开始执政 "等我们开始执政
and fix this"? We'll fix this.
会解决的" 我们会解决的
"Please don't play tit for tat"? That sort of thing?
"别以牙还牙"之类的话
So there's no need for him to engage in any sort of reciprocal...
所以他没有必要进行任何相互的...
...tit-for-tat response.
以牙还牙的回应
Not really. You know... you know what, I don't remember.
不完全是 我直说吧 我不记得了
You know, if the subject came up at all,
你懂的 即使提起了这个话题
it-it certainly wasn't, you know,
肯定也不会说
"Hey, don't do anything."
"听好 什么都别做"
I see. Yeah.
这样 是啊
Boss...
头儿
interview team is back from the White House.
询问小组从白宫回来了
General Flynn denied the whole thing.
弗林将军全盘否认
Althea, get me the D.A.G., please.
阿尔西亚 请帮我接副司法部长
They used whole sentences from the conversations.
他们引用了通话里的每一句话
Unless he's recently had a stroke,
除非他最近得了中风
he would have to know they were working off a transcript.
否则他一定清楚他们是在照着通话记录问
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
He's got to know he just lit himself on fire.
他肯定知道他刚作茧自缚了
Who else was in the room?
房♥间里还有谁
Just our two agents and him.
只有他和局里的两位特工
He opted against having White House Counsel there.
他反对让白宫法律顾问在场
How fast can you get me a draft 302?
你多快能帮我起草一份302文件
Within the hour.
一小时内
I have the D.A.G. On line 1.
副司法部长在一号♥线
Hi, Sally.
你好 萨利
Thank you for your time, Don.
谢谢你抽空 唐
I asked Mary to join us because she's career DOJ,
我让玛丽来是因为她是司法部的常任职员
and I-I felt it would be prudent
我觉得还是
to establish some institutional memory here.
留下一些制度记忆为妥
How's everyone settling in?
大家安顿得如何了
We're remaking the place.
我们在重建这地方
Even the Oval.
甚至包括总统办公室
Have... you seen it?
你们见过吗
Well, you should.
你们真该见见
The president has a real eye for interior design.
总统对室内设计十分有品味
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮忙的吗
In the last few days,
在过去的几天里
several members of this administration,
本届政♥府♥的几名成员
including the vice president,
包括副总统
have made public comments concerning General Flynn
就弗林将军与他和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使的通话
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表