剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
Our line prosecutor is crying in his office
因为一位知名大律师吼了他
because a fancy lawyer yelled at him.
我就说吧 彼得
This is what I'm talking about, Pete!
-她说得没错 -是的
- She's not wrong. - Yeah.
每一天都有
Every day, I hear from another
"年中考试"调查组的成员找我抱怨
disgruntled member of the Midyear Exam team.
萨利·耶茨
副司法部长
每通电♥话♥都基于同一个假设
And every call has this assumption under it.
那就是 司法部不知为何不作为
That somehow Justice isn't engaged here.
如果你不想他们给你打电♥话♥
If you want those calls to stop,
-那就别干什么事都拖拖拉拉的 -听着 马克
- stop slow-walking everything. - Listen, Mark...
如此备受瞩目的案件
In a case this high-profile,
难免会产生一些矛盾
there are bound to be tensions.
萨利 我的团队觉得他们的调查
Sally, my team feels their investigation
受到了阻拦
is being impeded.
我的团队觉得他们的工作受到了质疑
And my team feels their work is being second-guessed.
我们的强烈共识是克♥林♥顿♥国务卿的律师们
Our strong consensus is that Secretary Clinton's attorneys
没有善意地配合此次调查
have not been operating in good faith with this investigation,
由于司法部的检察官不作为
that they're being allowed to obfuscate
她的律师们得以混淆调查
by the line prosecutors here at Justice.
你觉得我工作失职吗 吉姆
You think I'm not doing my job, Jim?
你觉得我被耍得团团转
You think I'm getting played?
我认为你不愿承担风险 鲍勃
I think you're risk-averse, Bob.
躲在办公室哭鼻子可没用
Crying in your office doesn't help.
洛蕾塔·林奇
美国司法部长
我们要求的所有文件和设备
Every document or device we've requested,
都会拿到手的
we're going to get.
你们要是不逼她的律师
Her attorneys are only going to be
他们是一步都不会动的
as helpful as you push them to be.
我们是想审慎行事
We're trying to be careful.
那你们能审慎得快点吗
Can you be careful faster?
-说到点子上了 -谢谢各位
- That's what I'm talking about. - Thank you, everyone.
洛蕾塔 还有一件事
Loretta, uh, one other thing.
联调局正被问题狂轰滥炸
The Bureau's been getting bombarded with questions
外界想知道我们是否在调查克♥林♥顿♥国务卿
about whether or not we're investigating Secretary Clinton.
总是用"不予置评"回应开始显得有点傻
It's starting to feel silly to keep issuing a "No comment."
人们在媒体面前公开谈论此事
People are openly talking about it in the press,
连克♥林♥顿♥国务卿本人都提及了此事
and even Secretary Clinton herself has referred to it.
所以我希望您能批准这种回复
So I'd like your permission, I-if asked, to acknowledge it
"我们对调查不予置评"
with, "We don't comment on investigations."
可以
Fine.
但我认为换成"此事"更合适
But I think it would be better to refer to it as a "Matter."
这是何故
Why would we do that?
因为我们对调查不予置评
Because we don't comment on investigations.
但若我们希望公众认为
But if we're trying to establish
我们并没有特殊对待此次事件
that we're treating this like any other case,
使用相同的表达措辞
wouldn't it be helpful to use the same language
会不会更有帮助呢
we'd use on any other case?
我忙着处理棘手的事呢
I'm trying to thread the needle here.
我觉得"此事"行得通
I think "Matter" does that.
好 我们会搞定的
Okay. We can make that work.
很好
Good.
你好 吉姆
Hey, Jim.
你好 罗德
Hi, Rod.
来开预算会议
Budget meeting.
-最近如何 -不错 见到你很高兴
- How you been? - Fine, fine. Good to see you.
你是否愿意给我的团队做个关于领导力的演讲
Would you ever want to come talk to my team about leadership?
我偶尔会给他们请演讲嘉宾
I bring guest speakers in for them now and then.
有各种主题
Various topics.
领导力是你的重点 不是吗
Leadership's a big focus of yours, isn't it?
确实
It is.
那你愿意吗
Well, then, would you?
他们肯定会很感激的
I'm sure that they would appreciate it.
他们现在认为领导就是我这样的
Right now, their idea of leadership is me.
我们有个儿童剥削专案组
We've got a Child Exploitation Force
就在同一条街上 对吧 马克
right down the street from there, don't we, Mark?
我可以凑在同一天去
I could visit both in the same day.
-买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ -当然
- Make it a twofer. - Sure.
太好了 联♥系♥我的办公室
Great. Contact my office,
-好吗 罗德 -必须的 吉姆 谢谢
- will you, Rod? - I sure will, Jim. Thanks.
马克
Mark.
自从初选赢得
After primary wins
新罕布♥什♥尔州 南卡罗来纳州和内华达州后
in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada,
特朗普的竞选活动正在向超级星期二冲锋
the Trump campaign is charging towards Super Tuesday.
场面将会很混乱 很残酷 但如果你...
It would be messy, and it would be bloody, but if you...
突发新闻 唐纳德·特朗普赢得内华达州预选会议
那些说唐纳德·特朗普赢不了的人 你错了
For those who say Donald Trump cannot win, you're wrong.
你们想要一位首席艺人
Want an entertainer in chief?
一个信口开河的人
Someone who will say whatever he wants to,
让一切都围着他转
you know, to make it... make it all about him?
他有希望获得提名
He is heading towards the nomination,
但他与自己的党派存在冲突
but he is in conflict with his party.
一个崭新的美国纪♥元♥
当下人♥民♥的呼声是 "求求你们
What people are saying now is, "Please,
大家团结起来才能阻止这个领跑者获胜
everyone get together so we can keep this front-runner
才能使共和党不至于毁于他手"
from winning and destroying the Republican Party."
民♥主♥党领跑者希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton
为我们而战
依旧因行为不当的指控而蒙受阴影
remains saddled with accusations of impropriety
忠诚 勇敢 正直
起因是联调局对于
stemming from the FBI's investigation
她任国务卿时往来邮件的调查
into her use of e-mails while serving as Secretary of State.
一位党内人士称
One party insider saying
现在唯一重要的初选
the only primary that matters now
是科米的选择
is the Comey primary.
头儿 有空吗
Got a minute, boss?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
24个月了
Twenty-four months.
既然你真正的苦日子结束了
Now that your days of actual hard work are over...
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这呢
There it is.
-你好 彼得 -你好 丽萨
- Hi, Peter. - Hey, Lisa.
要是我今天做简报的时候失言了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn in the brief today.
那俩人都是白♥痴♥
Those two are idiots,
你应该立马把他们炒掉
and you should shitcan them pronto.
还有其他人达不到你的标准吗
Anyone else not up to your standards?
既然你问了 有的
Well, now that you ask, yes.
华盛顿办事处还有几个废物
There's a couple of losers in the WFO
在拼命拖后腿
that are really slowing us down,
司法部长也不太行
and the A.G. is no great shakes, either.
那棒球大联盟主席呢
How about the commissioner of baseball?
他是个智障
He's retarded.
我是说 要么两个联盟都有指定击球手
I mean, you either have the designated hitter in both leagues
要么就都没有
or not at all.
来点潘趣酒吗
Do you want some punch?
得去赶飞机了 头儿
Got a flight to catch, boss.
谢谢您的欢送聚会
Thanks for the swell party.
谢谢你奉献的两年
Thanks for the two years.
我让安迪加快跟进几项任务了
I got Andy up to speed on a few things.
他会是个得力干将 这家伙太聪明了
He'll do a great job. The guy's so smart.
他能学会更好地融入大家的
He'll learn how to connect better with people.
他有需要也可以随时请求帮忙
And he can reach out anytime he needs to.
您也可以
So can you.
我接受你的好意
I'll be taking you up on that.
你任何时候想谈谈希拉里案的最后阶段
You ever want to talk through the endgame on Hillary,
打给我就好
just call.
你倒是站着说话不腰疼
He said while slipping into a lifeboat.
不用了 谢谢 马克
No. Thanks, Mark.
是我亏欠你的
I owe you.
以后常联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
好好干 艾尔斯
Be good, Althea.
好的
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表