剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表
and his calls with the Russian ambassador
发表了公开评论
that we now know to be materially untrue.
而我们现在知道这些评论是不真实的
We believe this is the result
我们认为这是因为
of General Flynn having misled the White House
弗林将军就这些通话的性质和内容
about the nature and content of those calls.
误导了白宫
I see.
我明白了
Are you permitted to tell me how you know what you know?
你有权告知我这些信息从何而来吗
We electronically surveil Ambassador Kislyak
我们对基斯利亚克大使进行了电子监视
as a matter of routine.
这是常规操作
So we were on all those calls.
所以我们监听了他们所有的通话
They discussed sanctions,
他们讨论了制裁
diplomatic expulsions,
外交驱逐
the UN vote on Israeli settlements.
联♥合♥国♥对以色列定居点的投票
If General Flynn has told the vice president
如果弗林将军告诉了副总统
or anyone else in the administration
或政♥府♥里的任何人
that those calls did not touch upon those topics,
这些通话完全不涉及以上话题
then he has told an untruth.
那他就是在说谎
And the vice president has a right to know
而副总统有权知道
that he has been propagating
他已经在公共场合
that untruth in the public square.
宣扬了不实的信息
What are you planning to do with this?
你们打算怎么处理这事
Y-You gonna notify Congress?
你们要通知国会吗
It is not our...
我们不想
intention to embarrass the White House.
让白宫难堪
It is our intention to protect the American people.
我们想保护美国民众
So, this is close-hold.
所以这事被严格保密
But we believe General Flynn is now compromised
但我们认为弗林将军已经
with respect to the Russians.
成了俄♥国♥人的突破口
You'll have to explain that to me.
你得跟我解释一下
He has lied.
他撒了谎
And the Russians know that he has lied.
俄♥国♥人也知道他撒谎了
They undoubtedly have their own recordings
他们肯定也掌握了
of those conversations.
那些谈话的录音
That gives them leverage over him.
这就给了俄♥国♥人要挟他的筹码
The-the term of art is "Kompromat,"
专用术语是"黑料"
meaning...
意思是
they could now blackmail him.
他们现在能勒索他了
And every single time
而每一次
another member of this administration
政♥府♥里的一个官员
goes on television to say
在电视上说
Flynn and the ambassador did not touch upon those topics
弗林和大使没有聊过这些话题
or discuss the sanctions,
没有谈论过制裁
the level of kompromat increases.
"黑料"的价值就会抬高
General Flynn was interviewed this week by two FBI agents,
弗林将军这周接受了两位联调局特工的询问
here at the White House.
就在白宫
Were you aware of that?
你知道这回事吗
No.
不知道
How'd he do?
他表现如何
I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to tell you.
抱歉 我无权告诉你
But an investigation is ongoing.
但调查仍在进行中
Think we should just fire him?
你觉得我们该直接解雇他吗
That is not our call.
这不由我们决定
Obviously, you don't want
你显然不会希望
the highest-ranking National Security officer
美国政♥府♥最高级别的
in the U.S. Government to be...
国♥家♥安♥全♥官员
blackmailable by a foreign adversary.
可以被敌国任意勒索
Especially Russia.
尤其是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well...
好吧
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
感谢告知此事
We appreciate it.
非常感谢
Thank you for coming back on such short notice.
感谢你们这么快就赶过来了
Of course.
没事
I reported back to the president
我们昨天会面后
after our meeting yesterday,
我向总统做了汇报
and there was one thing we were unclear on.
有一件事我们不太清楚
Why does it matter if one administration official lies
一个政♥府♥官员向另一个政♥府♥官员说了谎
to another administration official?
又有什么关系呢
I want people to sit in the courtyard.
我希望人们能坐在院子里
So, tables, umbrellas.
所以要有桌子 太阳伞
We're gonna build a gym on the mezzanine.
我们要在夹层建一个健身房♥
And maybe a day spa?
要不再建一个日间水疗
Done.
行
Director Comey's office.
科米局长办公室
Of course. One moment, please.
当然 请稍等
Sir, the president is calling.
长官 是总统打来的
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Jim Comey.
我是吉姆·科米
Hi, Jim.
你好 吉姆
Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?
你今晚想来吃晚餐吗
Of course, sir.
当然 先生
Hi. Hi,
你好 你好
I can't meet you for dinner tonight. Sorry.
我今晚不能和你一起吃晚饭了 抱歉
Better offer?
有更好的选择吗
No. But definitely a bigger name.
不是 但绝对是更显耀的人物
The president.
是总统
Just the two of you?
只有你们两个吗
I hope not.
希望不是
Me, too.
我也希望不是
Just the two of us?
只有我们两个吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I like that.
我喜欢
People who are on time.
准时的人
I think a leader should always be on time.
我认为领导者应该永远准时
Good to see you, Mr. President.
很高兴见到您 总统先生
I hear things are going very well at the Bureau.
我听说局里的事进展得很顺利
You're gonna love Jeff Sessions.
你会喜欢杰夫·塞申斯的
Very smart.
他非常聪明
First senator to endorse me.
是第一个公开支持我的参议员
Sit.
坐吧
I look forward to working with him.
我很期待和他一起工作
He doesn't know I called.
他不知道我给你打过电♥话♥
I wanted this to be private, just between us.
我希望这事保密 仅限于你我之间
Reince Priebus doesn't even know you're here.
连赖因斯·普里巴斯都不知道你在这里
They write these things one at a time,
每次他们都会写一些这种卡片
by hand.
手写的
Calligraphy.
书法
They write them by hand.
他们手写的这些卡片
So, what do you want to do?
那么 你想要怎么做
Sir?
什么
Lots of people want to be director of the FBI.
很多人都想当联调局局长
But I tell everybody how highly I think of you.
但我对所有人都说对你评价很高
I have lots of friends there.
我在那里有很多朋友
Nobody has better relationships with the FBI than I do.
没人比我和联调局的关系更好了
So people would tell me if there was a problem.
所以如果有问题 人们会告诉我
But I know you're respected, which is what I tell people
有些人说如果我想的话 可以换人
that say I could make a change if I wanted to.
但我对他们说我知道你的威望很高
Press has been very unfair to you.
媒体对你很不公平
I know about that.
这点我知道
Nobody gets treated as unfairly as I do.
没人像我一样被那么不公平地对待过
It's disgraceful.
那太可耻了
So I'd understand if you wanted to... walk away,
所以如果你想回到私人部门的话
go back to the private sector.
我也会理解
I know that's attractive.
我知道这很有吸引力
But I don't think it'd be good for you, personally.
但我个人认为这对你不好
It'd make you look like you'd done something wrong.
这会让你看起来好像做错了什么
Who needs that?
谁想要这样
I mean, doesn't matter to me that I could make a change.
对我来说 换不换人并不重要
I...
我
I get along with everybody.
我和大家相处得都很好
But I wanted to know what you were thinking about it.
但我想知道关于这点你是怎么想的
剧集 | 科米的规则(2020) | 导航列表