剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
对我来说 这已经足够了
That's good enough for me.
你看到艾诗丽了吗
Yo, have you seen Ashley?
这就是艾诗丽
This is Ashley.
不 兄弟 另一个艾诗丽
No, bro. The other Ashley.
这个艾诗丽甚至都不在名单上
This Ashley's not even on the list. - Well, I don't know.
那我就不知道了 这里的每个人都他妈的叫艾诗丽
Everyone here's named fucking Ashley.
兄弟
Bro.
杀戮勃起
Murder boner.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
如果我们能策反纽曼 以她的强大超能力
Look, if we can flip Neuman, as powerful as she is,
还有她掌握的沃特污点信息
with everything that she has on Vought, I mean,
哪怕只有百分之五的机会…
if there's even a five percent chance.
怎么 轻描淡写地忘记 纽曼是个怪物
Alors, what, just forget that Neuman is a monster?
我没那么说 我是说…
I'm not saying that. I'm saying...
我们都干过坏事
Look, we've all done bad shit.
如果她也像我们一样 历尽磨难 饱受痛苦
What if she's just fucked-up like the rest of us,
只是想为自己的孩子创造条件呢
just trying to do right by her kid?
我们居然在讨论这事 这已经很令人难以置信了
It's insane that we're even discussing this.
令人难以置信的是对于每个问题 我们的解决方案都是谋杀
What's insane is that our solution to every problem is murder.
以前一看到血 我就会害怕
I used to freak out whenever I saw blood.
现在 我连眼皮都不会眨一下
Now I barely blink at it.
不应该是这样的 这不是什么他妈的沃特电影
It shouldn't be that way. This isn't some fucking Vought movie.
暴♥力♥不是勇敢 恨我妈也不是
Violence isn't brave. Neither is hating my mom
恨火车头 恨任何人都不是
or A-Train or... anyone.
但原谅 释怀 怀有一丝怜悯之心
But forgiveness, letting go, a little fucking mercy--
那才是勇敢
that's brave.
这很疯狂 但也很勇敢
It's crazy. But it's brave.
我爸教给我的最后一件事 我只是想…
It's about the last thing my dad ever taught me, and I just think...
如果我们要战胜怪物 就得开始展现出人性
...if we're ever gonna win against monsters, I think we need to start acting human.
那就做吧
Fuck it.
真的吗
Really?
就…“那就做”吗
Just... fuck it?
安妮 我们可能横竖都是死
Annie, we're probably dead either way.
还不如昂首挺胸地搏一次
Might as well go out with our heads held high.
所以 那就做吧
So... fuck it.
很好
Great.
听着 尝试策反火车头
Look, taking a chance with A-Train,
简直疯狂至极
that shit was crazy.
但看看结果如何
But look at how it turned out.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Shit.
那就做吧
Fuck it.
休伊 如果你错了…
Petit Hughie, if you're wrong--
信任 但要验证
Trust but verify.
话说回来 法兰奇 你能给纽曼注射病毒吗
But, Frenchie, can you get that virus into Neuman's system?
用带有碳超材料尖端的飞镖枪…
With a carbon metamaterial tip to a dart gun
我会瞄准软组织…
and I aim for soft tissue...
也许吧 -那就去吧
...perhaps. -Then do it.
因为如果这是个陷阱 至少我们没有盲目地跳进去
'Cause if this is a trap, at least we ain't walking in blind.
而且 休伊 如果纽曼有一丝一毫不对劲
And, Hughie, if Neuman even blinks funny,
弗兰奇就会干掉她 -很公平 明白
Frenchie's dropping her. -Fair. Got it.
听着 我们需要… -住口
Look, Annie-- -Shut up.
你要去检查每一种已知的 人类会得的疾病
You are getting tested for every single disease known to mankind.
好吗
Okay?
我可不想被感染上梅毒
I'm not getting Shifter syphilis.
太他妈的好了 休伊
Fuck yeah, Hughie.
太他妈的好了
Fuck yeah.
你真的认为这样做是明智的吗
You really think this is wise?
如果休伊是对的呢
What if Hughie's right?
如果宽恕是 我们能做的最好的事情呢
What if forgiveness is the best we can do?
连纽曼都能宽恕
Even to Neuman?
宽恕纽曼
To Neuman.
也宽恕我们自己
To ourselves.
与我们相比 宽恕纽曼很容易 对吧
Neuman is easy compared to us.
怎么做
How?
我想我们可以每天都做出一点尝试
We try a little every day, I guess.
你记得我之前说 你应该和科林在一起吗
You know how I said you should be with Colin?
我撒了谎
I lied.
我只是觉得你值得跟比我好的人…
I just thought you deserved to be with someone...
在一起
Better than me.
没有人比你更好
...there is no one... better than you.
你们知道我能听到
You know I can hear you.
“马文说有人意图 刺杀辛格尔 没得手”
"Marvin said there was an attempt on Singer's life. He survived."
我们知道 只是你不用担心这些事 仅此而已
We know. There's just some things you don't got to worry about. That's all.
他们还会再次尝试
They're gonna try again, and that virus
那种病毒是仅存的希望
is a Hail Mary at best.
我们没时间了 也没有更好的选择
We are out of time and out of better options.
莱恩需要知道真♥相♥
Ryan needs to know the truth.
会告诉他的 -什么真♥相♥
And we'll get there. -What truth?
意图暗♥杀♥总统 是你父亲下的命令
The assassination attempt, it was on your father's orders.
什么
What?
还有37号♥航♥班♥
And Flight 37...
飞机上的每一个人都是祖国人杀死的
Homelander killed every soul on board.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你在说谎 -我们有视频为证
You're lying. -We have it on video.
还有无数其他的人也惨遭他的毒手
And he's murdered countless more.
你父亲并不是你想象的那样 -别说了
Your father isn't who you think he is. -Just stop.
他并没跟你妈发生婚外恋
And he wasn't having an affair with your mother.
格蕾丝 -他强♥奸♥了她
Grace. -He raped her.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
然后呢
And?
你的心在狂跳 你有事瞒着我
Your heart's pounding. There's something you're not telling me.
唯一能阻止他的人就是你
And you're the only one who can stop him.
阻止他
S-Stop him?
你是说杀了他吗
Like, kill him?
不 我下不去手
No. No, I can't.
别让我去
Don't ask me to.
莱恩 你很强大 -他更强大
Ryan, you're strong. -He's stronger.
我们会训练你 让你做好准备
We'll train you. Get you ready.
你们想让我跟你们一起走 是为了这个目的吗
So this is why you want me to go with you?
这样 你们就能教我 如何杀掉我生父
So you can teach me how to kill my dad?
我得走了 -留下来
I have to go. -No, just stay.
我们会一起讨论 -我不想讨论
We'll talk it out together. -I don't want to talk.
我会回来的 我只是需要思考
I'll be back, I just need to think.
听着 伙计 不会再有下次了
Listen, Ryan, there ain't gonna be another time for you and me.
我们暂时先冷静下 好吗 -你不能离开
All right? Let's just take a breather. Yeah? -You can't leave.
等等
Wait.
这些墙有近两米厚
These walls are six feet thick.
这是中情局的黑兹莱特安全屋 旨在关住你这样的人
This is the CIA's Hazlet safe house. Designed to hold people like you.
我可以把我们封死在这里 用氟烷充满房♥间
I could seal us in here, flood the room with halothane.
我们都美美地睡个一睡不醒的觉
And we all take a nice, long nap.
但我不想那样做 孩子
But I don't want to do that, kiddo.
你们早有预谋
You planned this.
你们把我带到这里来是为了困住我
All along. You, you brought me here to trap me.
不 我们带你来这里是为了帮助你
No, no. We brought you here to help you.
除非我同意为你们杀人 否则 你们就会把我关在这里
You're locking me in a cage unless I agree to be your weapon.
就像他们对我父亲那样 -事实并非如此 老实说
Just like they did to my dad. -That ain't the way it is, honest.
让我走 -莱恩 失去孙子时
Let me go. -Ryan. When I lost my grandkids, it left
我内心空空如也 丧失了全部的希望
this big empty black hole inside me.
可最伟大的奇迹出现了
Then the greatest miracle came along.
你
You.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kiddo.
求你了
Please.
格蕾丝 我想离开
Aunt Grace... I want to leave.
对不起 -别挡我的路
I'm sorry. -Get out of my way.
格蕾丝 -对不起
Grace. -I'm sorry.
不
No!
什么
What?
我们进来了
Hello, hello.
上次见面后 你把牙套摘下来了…
You took your braces off, since last time we saw you.
我们别搞这套
Let's not do that.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表