剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
请和我一起欢迎作家 电影制♥作♥人
So please join me in welcoming author, filmmaker,
政♥治♥活动家 评论家
political activist, commentator
以及油管网上 另类超人类的领军人物
and a leading voice of the alt-Supe movement on YouTube,
鞭炮
Firecracker!
你们好吗 真♥相♥的探寻者们
Well, howdy there, Truth Seekers.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey there!
谢谢
Aw, well, thank you, thank you.
献给你们 好 - 跟鞭炮看真♥相♥
Tell us some truth, Firecracker! Okay.
我不会粉饰这一点
I ain't gonna sugarcoat this.
我们陷入了国家危机
We got ourselves a national crisis.
祖国人自己说:“星光贩卖♥♥孩子”
Homelander himself said Starlight traffics kids
她的星光支持者昨天刚刚谋杀了
and her Starlighters just murdered three of our brothers
我们三个兄弟来掩盖这件事
yesterday to cover it up.
他们正在杀害我们 醒来吧
They're killing us. Wake up.
在接下来的两个小时里 我会证明星光
Over the next two hours, I will prove that Starlighter works with Oprah
与奥普拉和汤姆汉克斯合作 建立了邪恶的送货上门服务
and Tom Hanks to set up a Satanic home delivery service.
点热狗就会得到一个男孩 点塔可饼就会得到一个女孩
An order of a hot dog gets you a boy. A taco, a girl.
点套餐就会得到一个 被他们强迫做变性手术的孩子
A combo gets you a child they forced to have trans surgery.
点苏打水可以得到一针肾上腺素
And a soda gets you a shot of adrenochrome.
我们都知道...
We all know
居然有人相信这种鬼话
People actually believe this shit?
人们什么都会相信
People will believe anything.
甚至像登月这样可笑的事情也会相信
Even something as ludicrous as the moon landing.
...但因为勇敢的告密者
that's because the brave whistleblower who was gonna blow
要把阿甘的恋童真♥相♥揭开的告密者
Forrest Gump's pedo ring wide open
还没发声就从桥上掉了下去
fell off a bridge before he got the chance.
法兰奇 看看他要干什么
Frenchie. See what he's up to.
是巧合吗
Coincidence?
不要跟他交手
But do not engage.
好
Right.
如果把...
Ah, ah, ah.
你不能离开我的视线
You're ain't leaving my sight.
...汤姆汉克斯电影名字的 所有字母数量加在一起
...of all of the Tom Hanks movies,
就会得出311 这是...
you get 311, which is...
“儿童色情”的警方代码 数学可不会骗人
the police code for child porn. It's just math!
20分钟后播放 《风暴支持者团结一心》
Stormchasers United is starting in 20 minutes in conference room B.
刚刚收到1条信息 科林 多媒体短♥信♥服务图像
午餐去悲伤沙拉吃
嘿 住手 别 还给我
Hey, stop, no. Give it back.
还是这个吧
别再当个娘们儿了
Stop being a pussy.
去享受科林的阴♥茎♥ 或者屁♥股♥
Go get some of Colin's penis... or ass...
要不两个都来
Or maybe both?
但是去享受吧
But go get it!
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我刚才喝了一罐啤酒
I just had a beer.
四罐啤酒
Four beers.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
六罐啤酒
Six beers.
你因为我而对科林犹豫不决
You're holding back with Colin because of me!
什么 不 这...这与你无关
What? No, it's... It's nothing to do with you.
好吧 我♥干♥了一个人
Well I fucked someone.
真的吗
Really?
吉特咖啡馆的咖啡师
The barista at Jitter Bean.
他把他的阴♥茎♥插♥进♥了我的阴♥道♥
He stuck his penis right in my vagina.
好吧
Okay.
你应该把你的阴♥茎♥插入某个地方
You should stick your penis somewhere!
真心感谢
Mon coeur, truly, merci.
但这与你无关 我发誓
But it's not about you, I swear.
亚历克斯琼斯模仿秀大赛已改为...
The Alex Jones look-alike contest is in...
我们现在可以接着工作了吗
Can we go back to work now?
八罐啤酒
Eight beers.
刚刚收到1条信息 深海蓝洋♥房♥♥间 晚上九点
这是要干什么
What's that about?
好爽
不是你们想的那样
This isn't what it looks like.
没关系
It's okay.
南河滨公园
你在沃特塔的线人会骗你吗
Maybe your source at the Tower is fucking with you?
不会 如果她说火车头每周日 下午三点都来这里 他就一定会来
No, no, no, if she says A-Train shows up here every Sunday at 3:00 p.m., he will.
你保证 你的保证和你一样毫无价值
Yeah, you promise? Your promise is as worthless as you are.
什么
What?
对不起 我只是...
Sorry. Sorry, I was just, uh...
在酝酿我应该怎么跟我妈说
workshopping what I should've said to my mom.
你真的不必过来 你可以去医院 你应该去
You really don't have to be here, okay? You can go to the hospital, you should.
不 那里没什么需要我做的 只会让我...
No. No. No, nothing to do there except, uh...
重温我童年的创伤
relive my childhood trauma.
三名祖国人的支持者被谋杀后 局势高度紧张
Tensions are high after the murder of the Homelander Three
据称 作案者是两名星光的追随者
allegedly at the hands of two Starlight followers.
两派之间的小冲突已经...
Skirmishes between the two groups have--
好了 别听那些屁话了 基拉醒来了吗
All right, enough of that shit. Uh, has Kiara woken up yet?
还没有 另外 我收到了好多信息
No, and I have about a thousand messages
问我星光支持者们应该怎么办
asking me what the Starlighters should do.
说吧
Spit it out.
人们敬仰你
People look up to you.
不 他们敬仰的是星光 他们敬仰的是那套战衣
No, they look up to Starlight. They look up to the suit.
可穿着那套战衣的人是你
You're the one who wore it.
我懂你为什么放弃那个身份
I get why you ditched it, I do.
只是...我也能看到其中的价值
It's just, I can also see the value in it.
超级英雄的价值
In superheroes?
你现在在捍卫超级英雄 不会吧
You're defending superheroes right now? Really?
尽管这话听起来很俗气 但人们需要一个象征
As cheesy as it sounds, people need a symbol.
某个让他们团结起来 而追随的人 给他们一点点希望的人
You know, someone they can rally behind, a little fucking hope.
你可以成为那个人
That can be you.
我不想领导任何人
I don't want to lead anybody. I don't.
我不想 我也不能做回星光
And I cannot go back to her.
对我来说 她只是...
To me... she's just,
她是许多坏事的象征 我...我办不到
she's a symbol of so much bad shit, and I-I can't.
我办不到 我不会那么做 就是...就...
I can't. I won't. It's just, it's...
我是说...
Yeah, I mean...
天哪 他来了
Oh, God. He's here, he's here.
我在沃特塔 对吧
So I'm at the Tower, right?
我们接到了 从爱达荷州博伊西打来的电♥话♥
And we get a call from Boise, Idaho.
有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
There's a terrorist who's got,
劫持了整个电影院
like, the whole movie theater held hostage.
然后... - 火车头 好爱你 合个影可以吗
And-- - A-Train? I love you. Can I get a selfie?
当然可以啦
Yeah, of course.
等一下
Hang on.
我逾越了落基山脉 消灭了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 拆除了炸♥弹♥
I ran across the Rockies, took out the terrorist, disarmed the bomb.
然后呢 - 还用问吗 伙计
Then what? - What you mean, man?
我买♥♥了些爆米花 看了《环太平洋:雷霆再起》
Then I got some popcorn, I watched the rest of Pacific Rim: Uprising.
你为什么不告诉他们真♥相♥呢
Why don't you tell them the truth?
内森
Nathan.
你...冷静点 好吗
Just... just be chill, all right?
你背着我偷偷带我儿子出门 居然让我冷静一下
You're sneaking around with my boys, behind my back, but I need to chill?
怎么回事 - 我不知道
What's going on? - I don't know.
别以为我不会惩罚你们
And don't think y'all ain't in some deep shit.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
拜托 爸爸 雷吉叔叔刚刚 给我们讲述了他的救援事迹
Come on, Dad. Uncle Reggie was just telling us about his saves.
你想告诉他们吗 还是由我来说
You want to tell them or should I?
拜托 伙计 我们别小题大做...
Come on, man, let's not make a big thing--
爱达荷州的那个电影院 是布朗克斯区的一个摄影棚
That movie theater in Idaho, that was a soundstage in the Bronx.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
That terrorist, that was a stuntman.
是一个特技演员
Those mountains,
那些山是他们布的景
they added those in post.
我知道 因为当时我在场
I know because I was there.
真的吗
Is that true?
这事很复杂 知道吧
It's complicated, you know?
不 很简单 你从来都没进行过真正的援救
No, it's simple. Your saves were never real.
你从来没有真正救过谁
You never actually saved anyone.
然而你却大言不惭地 对自己的家人撒谎
Yet here you are, lying to your own flesh and blood.
我告诉过你们了
I told you.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表