剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
一开始 你就是个彻头彻尾的贱♥人♥
You start off, you're a total bitch,
然后你告诉我 我是更为优越的物种
and then you tell me I'm, like, a superior being--
我喜欢那样 然后你想干一炮
which of course I like and that you're down to pound,
显然 我会的 - 我知道
which obviously I will-- -I know.
大多数人
Most people,
他们的大脑会一直生长到25岁左右 然后就永远停止生长
their brains grow till they're about 25, then stop forever.
我的不是 它不断地再生
Mine doesn't. It regenerates, constantly.
用刀捅进我的心脏 我就死了
Stab me in the heart, I die.
但是刺伤我的大脑 那个该死的小贱♥人♥会再长回来
But stab me in the brain and the little fucking bitch grows back.
我要你把这个放进我的体内
I want you to put this inside me.
这是我见过的 最糟糕的假阳♥具♥ 但是...
That's the worst dildo I've ever seen, but--
不 插♥进♥我的眼睛里 这里
No. In my eye. Here.
我很想 但是...
I am down for, like, a lot, but...
这是暂时的
It's temporary.
你给我做额叶切除术
You give me a frontal lobotomy
之后的几个小时内 我就他妈的不必做自己了
and I don't have to fucking be me for a couple hours.
太他妈的恶心了
Uh, that's just... fucking gross.
我们看金姆和雷的视频时 我会让你把鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥我的屁♥眼♥里干我
I'll let you ass-fuck me while we watch the Kim and Ray J video.
你想把它插♥进♥哪里 这里 坐下
Okay, so where do you want me to put it? Just right there? Sit down.
别刺到眼球 我不想失明
Now, avoid the eye itself. I don't want to go blind.
现在...用锤子
Now, use the hammer.
锤子 他妈的
The hammer? Fuck.
轻敲
Tap, tap.
再敲
Again.
好了 - 好
Okay. - Oh, sorry.
锤进去 现在...
Hammer down. Now...
刮 - 刮
Scrape. - Scrape it?
把我该死的脑子刮个稀巴烂
Scrape my fucking brains out.
太怪了
That's weird.
好了 你可以把它取下来了
Okay, okay, okay. You can take it out.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, God... Hey, are you okay?
嘿
So... Hey.
我为你准备了 另一道“风味小镇”的菜
I have another Flavortown for you.
我的小♥穴♥ - 好啊
My pussy. - Yes.
风味小镇 盖伊菲耶里的厨房♥
纽曼对星光攻击行为的反应
今天发生的事件 不幸地证实了我的怀疑
Today's events have sadly confirmed my suspicions.
虽然我尊重当选总统辛格尔
While I respect President Elect Singer,
但看到他与星光结盟真是令人沮丧
it's disheartening to see him align himself with Starlight,
她明显是失控了
someone so clearly out of control.
更令人担忧的是
What's even more troubling is
我把星光当朋友 但是...
that I considered Starlight a friend. But her violent,
《言语治疗 失语症康复之星练习簿》
《言语治疗》
嘿
Hey.
天哪 你的腿怎么了
Oh, Jesus. What happened to your leg?
没关系 我没事
It's okay. I'm fine.
我看到了鞭炮的那件事 那个该死的混♥蛋♥
But, look, I saw the Firecracker thing. That fucking asshole.
不 我不应该失去理智
No, no, I shouldn't have lost it.
怎么可能不失去理智 那是最私密的信息
How could you not lose it? That was, like, the most private thing
只有我们俩知道 居然这样大肆广而告之
between you and me. And to fucking broadcast it like that,
简直他妈的没王法了 - 休伊 这样没有帮助 好吗
that's a fucking violation. - Hughie. It's not helping, okay?
你说得对 对不起 你说得对 我很抱歉 对不起
Right, sorry, you're right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
做出流产的决定 我很痛苦
I agonized over that decision.
痛苦不堪 而且
Agonized. And
你知道我很痛苦 我只是还没准备好要孩子
you know I did. I just wasn't ready.
我知道 我是说 我也没准备好
I know. I mean, neither was I.
现在 人们看着我时 无论他们是支持
And now when people look at me, whether they're...
评判 还是...还是愤怒
supportive or judging or-or angry,
我都必须重新体验那份痛苦
I have to relive it.
一遍又一遍 我妈...
Over and over and over again. And my mom...
你和她谈过吗
Have you talked to her?
她不肯给我回电♥话♥
She won't return my calls.
过来
Okay. Come here.
这不关她的事 好吗
It's none of her business. Okay?
这不关别人的事 只关你的事
It is nobody's business but yours.
该死 对不起 我必须接这通电♥话♥
Oh, shit. I'm sorry, I have to take this.
没关系 我...
It's okay. I, um,
我得给我爸取点东西
I have to pick up something for my dad.
我们稍后再谈 好吗 - 好的
We'll talk later, okay? - Okay.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - Love you, too.
喂
Hello?
朋友之间会告知真♥相♥ 而且...
You know, friends tell friends the truth, and...
《超人类控制法案》本会顺利通过
The Supe Control bill would've passed with flying colors.
但是在你今天这出之后呢
But after what you pulled today...
不妨称你这出为《变♥态♥星光 婴儿杀手将法案扼杀于摇篮中》
might as well call it the Psycho Starlight Baby-Killer bill.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉并不能挽回 你刚刚毁掉的共和党选票
Sorry doesn't bring back all the Republican votes you just torched.
我不能再和你有任何关系了
I can't be affiliated with you anymore.
之前是胡说八道 对吧
It's bullshit, right?
你不会原谅我的
You're not gonna forgive me.
我就知道
Yeah. Thought so.
等等
Wait.
你说得对 我...
You're right, I...
我本来想说滚你♥妈♥的♥
I was gonna tell you to go fuck yourself.
但我改变了主意
But I changed my mind.
我们两清了
We're good.
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking dog-wanker.
天哪 你站在那里多久了
Jesus. How long have you been standing there?
反正什么都看到了
Long enough.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
我没有...我不是为了他才这么做的
I-I didn't, I didn't do it for him.
我不想用自己的一生来憎恨任何人
I don't want to spend the rest of my life hating anybody.
你要用那东西做什么
What you gonna do with that, then?
你可能是唯一能理解的人
I mean, you're probably the only guy that would understand,
我要把它给我爸用
but I was going to give it to my dad.
休伊
Oh, Hughie.
听着 我知道 我知道这样做很疯狂 也很可怕
Look, I know. I know it's insane and terrible,
但我还有什么选择呢
but what other choice do I have?
只要他妈的别选这个 你个傻瓜
Any other fucking choice, you twat.
你是在告诉我
You're really telling me
如果你跟我爸处境相同 你不会用它吗
that you wouldn't take some if you were in his shoes?
因为你们俩的处境有点像 这一剂够你们俩用的
'Cause you kind of are. There's enough here.
它也能救你
It'd save you, too.
总比死于脑癌好 对吧
It's got to beat dying of brain cancer, right?
我已经用了
I already took some.
四个月前 从法兰奇的桌子上偷的
Nicked it out of Frenchie's desk four months ago.
以为它可以治愈我
Thought it might cure me.
天哪
Jesus.
你有超能力吗
Do you have powers?
没有 它只是把我的死期提前了
No. All it did was bring up the big day.
告诉你 放弃你要做的事吧
I'm telling you, quit while you're behind.
你只会让事情变得更糟
You'll only make matters worse.
在拖车里时 我是怎么了
What happened to me back there?
嘿 - 嘿
Oh, hey. - Hey.
你还好吗 - 没事 只是绊倒了
You okay? - Yeah, I just tripped.
他怎么样
How is he?
这个嘛
Well...
医生说很快就不行了
The doctor said any time now.
不
No, no.
我...
Um...
我只是需要透透气
I just need some air.
给
搞什么
What the fuck?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表