剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Some guy broke in, and they found my parents first.
然后是我的小妹妹
Then my little sister.
当时你在场
You were there?
枪声把我吵醒了
The gunshots woke me up.
我听到他从走廊走来 就躲在了床底下
I heard 'em coming down the hallway, so I just hid under my bed.
我只看到了他的脚踝
All I saw was his ankle.
他有伤疤 或者可能是烧伤
He had these scars, or these burns maybe.
总会在噩梦中重现这些场景
Ugh, a lot of nightmares about those.
对不起
I'm sorry.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
嗨 珍妮特
Hey, Janet.
你们好 叫史黛西和马克来吧
Hey, guys, let's call in Stacey and Mark.
我们需要准备一份公告
We need to get an announcement ready.
怎么了
What?
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
沃特新闻
鞭炮带你看真♥相♥
儿童自♥由♥斗士
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
沃特新闻网正在为鞭炮 搞节目的启动仪式
VNN is handling the launch of Firecracker's show,
所有沃特的媒体网络都将进行联播
simulcast across all Vought networks.
网络喷子们已经在挖掘 各种关于星光的负面素材
The troll farms are already digging up fringe anti-Starlight content
并将其注入主流媒体
and injecting it into the mainstream.
目前 “星光的进步圣♥战♥”
So far, "Starlight's Progressive Jihad"
和标签“傲慢的白人女权主义” 势头强劲
and "#ArrogantWhiteFeminism" are showing promise.
我们需要算法 来找到最容易接受这些内容的用户
We need the algorithm to find the most receptive users,
将文章在其社媒的订阅页面上置顶
then blast the articles to the top of their social feeds
直到一亿人不明所以地
until 100 million people are outraged by Starlight
对星光感到愤怒难抑
for reasons they can't even explain.
厉害
Dope.
英雄们 你们有各自的谈话要点
Heroes, you have your talking points,
大家各司其职吧
so, everyone, get to it.
我们可以谈谈吗 - 不可以
Hey, can we talk? - No.
我在想 午餐时
Hey. So, I was thinking over lunch
我们可以点些风味小镇的油炸泡菜
we could order some of those fried pickles from Flavortown,
或者直接去比目鱼庞德尔 吃特别推荐菜肴
or just skip straight to the flounder pounder special.
我发现在某种程度上 你令人厌恶的程度无法量化
I find you repulsive in a way that's difficult to quantify.
而在量化方面 我他妈的十分在行 所以...
And I'm fucking amazing at quantifying, so...
大日子
So, big day.
准备好了吗
You ready?
充分得超出你的想象
You have no idea.
我这辈子一直都在等待这一刻 - 最后一招
I've been waiting for this my whole life. -One last piece of the puzzle.
我想你用这个 可能会有个精彩的收场
Figured this could be your big finish.
第一次见到你时 我觉得你有点傲慢
You know, when I first met you, I thought you were kind of uppity,
但其实你是个好人
but you're one of the good ones.
我们都是超级七人队的新成员嘛
Well, we are the new kids in The Seven.
得互相照顾
Gotta look out for each other.
美国
爱国者们 大家好
Hello, Patriots!
我知道 可能你们当中有很多人 都是通过我的播客认识我的
Now, I know a lot of you probably know me from my podcast,
但在接下来的六个小时里 沃特新闻网给了我平台
but VNN gave me the next six hours to bring you the truth
让我告诉你们 星光和她的“恐怖”之家的真♥相♥
about Starlight and her house of horrors. Where dozens of trafficked children...
包拿好了吗
Here, grab your bags and come with me.
亲爱的 你忘了这个 拿上
Sweetheart, don't forget this. Here you go. - Okay.
我们从后门偷偷地把孩子们带出去
We'll sneak the kids out through the back. - Okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
确定 请告诉萨莎 别过多地使用客房♥服务 好吗
Yeah. Just please tell Sasha to have them go easy on the room service, okay?
那张卡快刷爆了
That card is almost maxed out.
没问题 - 谢谢
You got it. - Thank you.
鞭炮的名人朋友们来了
Firecracker's celebrity friends are arriving.
我看到乔恩沃伊特了
I saw Jon Voight.
他妈的 他怎么来了
What the fuck is he doing here?
我要他回来
Bringing him back in.
不行 我不信任他
No. No, no, no, no, no. I don't trust him.
就是不信任他 如果让他回来 你就是疯了 好吗
I don't. And you're insane if you do, okay?
无论你经历了何种痛苦 都可以酒醉而死
And you can drink yourself to death in whatever dark hole you crawled out of.
好主意 我可能会照办 - 很好
That's a good idea. I might just do that. -Good.
等一下 等等 布彻尔
Okay, wait a minute. Hold on a second, Butcher.
天地明鉴 我对这个家伙有看法 我们俩都对他有看法
Look, Lord knows I got problems with the guy, too
但这事超越了你我的个人意见
We both do, but this is bigger than us.
祖国人和智者谈论的计划
That shit Homelander and Sage are talking about,
会引发世界末日的
that's some end-of-time shit.
他可能是个混♥蛋♥ 但他是团队的一员 我们需要这个混♥蛋♥
Team is shy one total asshole. Now, we need this motherfucker.
母乳... - 安妮 这是我的决定 没得商量
I mean, I'm... - Annie, this is my call. It's done.
那好吧
Well, all right then.
我很高兴我们解决了这个问题
Happy we got that sorted, eh?
谁能跟我解释一下
Now, can someone please explain to me
为什么鞭炮把你当成进攻目标
what makes you Firecracker's Moby Cunt?
我不知道 - 胡说八道
I have no idea. - Bollocks.
真不知道
I don't.
那我们的下一步行动是什么
Now, what's our next move?
你跟上头给我要五万美金 三个小时内
You get me 50K from the Company, and in three hours
我就会准备好 对付这位“枪炮小姐”所需要的猛料
I'll have all the dirt we need on Little Miss Guns and Ammo.
布彻尔 我不可能让你 带着五万美金离开我的视线
Butcher, there's no way I'm letting you out of my sight with 50 grand.
好吧 但我警告你
All right. But I'm warning you,
我做的事 你不会喜欢的
you ain't gonna like it.
还有坎耶维斯特
And Kanye West!
但首先请看以西结的布道
But first, a sermon by Ezekiel,
在星光失去上帝的恩典之前 他是她童年的牧师
Starlight's childhood pastor before she fell from God's grace.
马上回来为您奉上细节 请不要走开
We'll be right back with that, y'all. You stick around.
美国
U.S.A.!
弗兰克 过来
Hey, Frank, come on over.
来一场废纸篮球赛怎么样
How about a game of wastepaper basketball?
什么
I'm sorry?
谁先投进三球谁赢 这么着吧 让游戏变得有趣点
Uh, first of three, and tell you what, make it interesting,
你赢了 我就让你早点下班 去见家人
you win, I'll let you knock off early, go see the fam.
好的
Um, okay.
很好 我先投
Excellent. I'll start.
这个游戏是我跟你学的 弗兰克
You know, I learned this game from you, Frank.
我不明白
I don't understand.
有一次 我看到你朝废纸篓扔东西
I once saw you take a shot at a waste basket,
你投进了 然后...
and you nailed it, and...
可你不记得
and you don't remember.
不记得 - 这个嘛
No. -Yeah, well,
我可记得很清楚呢
I sure do.
你坐在那里 而我就在这个炉子里
Yeah, you were sitting there, and, well, I was in this oven here.
投中时 你还轻握拳头庆祝呢
And you made the shot. You did a little fist pump to celebrate,
然后 你调高了炉温 看自己是否会灼伤我的皮肤
and then you turned up the temperature to see if you could burn my skin.
这事你还记得吧
You remember that, right?
该你了
Your turn.
有趣的是 尽管我的皮肤没有烧焦
Fun fact. Um, even though my skin didn't char,
但仍然感到很痛
it still really hurt.
我是说 非常痛
I mean a lot.
我当时就在炉子里
Yeah, I was in there,
痛苦地尖叫
screaming in agony,
眼泪立刻就嘶嘶地汽化了
and my tears just sizzled away.
是的
Yeah.
我记得
I remember there was,
有好多人站在这里做记录
uh, people standing here taking notes,
但越过他们 我看到你把东西投进了纸篓
but behind them I saw you make that shot.
那一投棒极了 弗兰克
It really was a great shot, Frank.
我只是在做自己的工作
I was just doing my job.
那一刻让我做了很多噩梦
You know, I had nightmares about that exact moment,
可你甚至都不记得这件事了
and you can't even remember it.
很可笑 不是吗 对于...
It's funny, isn't it,
完全相同的事情 人们居然
how people can have such a different memory
能有截然不同的记忆
of the exact same thing.
我想都是因为视角不同吧
It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
这是我最后一投了 不如你去那边看着吧
This is my last shot. Why don't you go watch from in there?
约翰 不如我们... - 叫我祖国人
John, why don't we-- -"Homelander."
进炉子 弗兰克 - 求你了
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表