剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你是对的
You were right. It's ready.
准备好了
The glycerol gradient.
甘油梯度
Uh, it worked.
即使在一个破烂的实验室里也有效
Even in a shitty lab.
进行眼底荧光素血管造影测试后 如果病毒发挥作用
After we do an FFA test, see that the virus is working,
我们就要告诉你个好消息 我的朋友
we have some good news for you, mon ami.
喜美子
Kimiko.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
没关系
Okay. It's okay.
心肝 看着我
Mon coeur, look at me.
抓住这个 专心看这个
Take this. Focus on this.
对不起
I'm sorry!
你是蜜蜂的膝盖
? An incredible eight-food heap...
你没事
没关系
It's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
嘿 你没事
Yeah. You're okay.
而你却没有意识到萨米尔想跑
You didn't twig to what Sameer was up to?
被锁得那么牢
Well, with bindings so thick,
他一定是已经准备了好几天 也许好几周 不是吗
he must have worked them for days. Maybe weeks. No?
好吧
All right. All right.
重要的是 如果萨米尔能从死羊身上提取出病毒
What matters is if Sameer can get the bug out of a sheep's head,
法兰奇就可以 从喜美子的断腿里提取出病毒
Frenchie can get it out of Kimiko's gam.
我们知道病毒是有效的
All right, so, we know the virus works,
但它足够强大吗
but is it strong enough?
足以杀死祖国人吗
To kill Homelander?
杀不死 但杀死纽曼
No. But to kill Neuman at least?
是有可能的
C'est possible.
好几个星期了 结果只是个“可能”
We've been on this for weeks, and all we have is a maybe?
各位
Yo...
为什么都板着脸
Why all the grim faces?
以前比这糟糕 但我们都挺过来了
We've done more with less.
我们绝不容许任何人暗♥杀♥总统
Ain't nobody gonna murk the president, not on our fuckin' watch.
法兰奇 病毒不会凭空出现 兄弟
Frenchie, that virus-- it ain't gonna cook itself, brother.
开工啦
All right, let's go.
快点 混♥蛋♥们
Chop, chop, motherfuckers.
莱恩 是爸爸
Ryan, it's Dad.
听着 儿子 最近太忙了 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, buddy, I-I'm sorry I've been so busy lately,
但我听说你不大同意拍那个
but I hear you're having some issues with the-
布偶戏...的节目
the puppet show thing.
我手头上事情很多 儿子 所以
Um, look, I got a lot going on here, buddy, so, uh, do me a favor.
帮我个忙 不要抱怨 拍就是了 好吗 为了我
Just-just suck it up and-and do it. All right? For me.
太好了 爱你 很好 再见
Terrific. Love you. Great. Bye.
发现可疑情况就举报 致电1-800-1 沃特
? When you see something, say something ? ? Call 1-800-1-Vought ?
可能是攫取福利的贪婪者
? Could be a moocher from the welfare state ?
也可能是老师想要灌输什么
? Or your teacher who tries to indoctrinate ?
或是社♥会♥主♥义♥者说美国不伟大
? A socialist who says the stars and stripes aren't great ?
竖起耳朵 仔细观察
? Keep your ears open and your eyes stay peeled ?
但无论怎样 别闭口不言
? But whatever you do, make sure your lips aren't sealed ?
发现可疑情况就举报
? When you see something, say something ?
拿起电♥话♥拨♥打♥号♥码
? Pick up the phone and make the call ?
发现可疑情况就举报
? When you see something, say something ?
超人类为我们创造安全的世界
? Supes make the world a safe place for us all...
可能是不信任警♥察♥的人
当西恩潘说应该制止超人类
他来了
There he is.
我需要你的时候 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里
Where the fuck were you when I needed you?
沉默对待是双向的
Silent treatment goes both ways.
可能是制♥造♥疫苗的科学家
? Could be the scientist who makes vaccines ?
那个长着胡子的变装皇后
? The guy with a beard who's a beauty queen ?
移♥民♥不停地...
? The immigrant who keeps your...
停下来 快...停下来
Stop. Stop. Just stop.
这首歌♥不行
This song isn't cool.
老实说 这些都不行
Honestly, none of this is cool.
快他妈的切广♥告♥
Go to fucking commercial!
不 不要切广♥告♥
No. Don't go to commercial.
继续拍 拜托了
Keep rolling, please.
你的家人不是敌人
Your family isn't your enemy.
你的家人是你的全部
Your family is all you've got.
最近我总在想我妈
I've been thinking about my mom a lot lately.
她死了
She died.
但她很喜欢圣诞节
But she loved Christmas.
喜欢用锐滋糖果做的棉花糖夹心饼干
And s'mores with Reese's.
喜欢看《母女情深》
And Terms of Endearment.
她爱自己的丈夫比利
And she loved her husband Billy.
但她不会喜欢这个布偶节目
But she wouldn't love this.
她不会希望我拍这个
She wouldn't want me doing it.
我妈总是告诉我要说实话
My mom always told me to tell the truth...
因此...
...which is why...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就是为何我对这孩子充满信心
And that... is why I got faith in the kid,
太他妈的让我骄傲了
you little fucking beauty.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
打911
Call 911!
安妮
Hey, Annie?
其实 我今天没去急诊室
I, uh... I didn't actually go to urgent care today.
我看得出来
Yeah, I could tell.
是的
Yeah.
我去找维琪了 - 休伊
Well, I... I went to go see Vicky. - Hughie!
我知道 那样做...
Yeah, look, I know it...
我没事 只是...
I'm okay. It's just...
我不知道 我想也许 自己可以说服她罢手 或者...
I don't know. I thought maybe I could talk her out of it, or...
结果呢
And...?
是什么让你...
what made you--
我只是想试试
I-I... just thought I would... try it on.
好吧 感觉怎么样
Okay. How-How's it... feel?
感觉很烦人
Feels annoying...
因为你是对的
that you were right.
我们一步一步来 一次处理一个麻烦
We'll take it... step by step, one dumpster fire at a time.
所以 你是说我给出了天才的建议
So, you're saying, I give genius advice.
别太得意了
Don't push it.
现在
Now...
承认吧
admit it.
你留下战衣时 幻想过这一幕
You have fantasized about... keeping this suit on for this.
我并非没有幻想过
I haven't... not fantasized about it.
不
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表