剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
恐怕蛋糕已经化了
Um, the cake's melted, I'm afraid.
请让他摆脱痛苦吧
Please put him out of his misery.
我原谅你 马蒂
I forgive you, Marty.
我们可以私下聊聊吗
Can we talk in private?
好主意
That's a great idea.
我知道应该去哪谈
I know just the place.
在...我办公室里谈更舒服
Um, it's more comfortable in my office.
不 我认为这里更好
No, I think in here is better.
喜美子
Kimiko!
天哪
Holy shit!
该死
妈的
Oh, shit.
你是否记得
Do you remember?
你给我冰淇淋之后
After you offered me ice cream,
把我扔进了后备箱
then threw me into that trunk?
你带我去了营地
You took me to the camp,
把我拖进了战斗坑
dragged me into the fighting pit.
我要么战斗
I could either fight
要么就得死
or die.
你害我留下了这些疤痕
Then you left me with these.
我恨你
I hate you.
喜美子
Kimiko...
如果你们相信我身后皆为信徒
就说“是信徒” 好吗
是信徒
今晚 你们认识到了星光的真面目
Now, y'all heard a lot tonight about who Starlight really is.
但仍然没有看到面具背后 那个真正的禽兽
But you still haven't seen the true monster behind the mask.
事实...
And the truth...
要比你们想象的糟糕得多
...oh, it is so much worse than you could ever imagine.
不好了
Oh, no.
六个月前 星光去了一家诊所
Six months ago, Starlight visited a clinic.
但她并不是去检查身体
She wasn't going for a checkup.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
她发现自己怀孕了
She found out that she was pregnant,
跑去做了流产
and she had an abortion.
这些是我他妈的医疗记录吗
Are those my fucking medical records?
她从小就是基♥督♥徒
She was raised a Christian.
她是明是非的
She knew the difference between right and wrong.
她是明知故犯
She knew exactly what she was doing.
所以 怎么能让我相信那些青少年
So you won't tell me that those teens over there,
和她在一起是安全的 她可是个婴儿杀手啊
that they're safe with her. With that baby killer?
安妮 等等
Annie, wait.
你干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
抱歉 我一定是迷路了
I'm sorry. I must've gotten lost.
糟了 - 你是谁
Fucking hell. - Who are you?
法兰奇
Frenchie.
太尴尬了 我是鞭炮的铁杆粉丝
It is so embarrassing. I am Firecracker's biggest fan.
我只是想找她的衣服...
I was just looking for a souvenir...
嘿
她不要这个孩子 可以呀 供人收养嘛
She could have given it up for adoption.
但是 不 她谋杀了这孩子
But no. She murdered it.
你终于来...
So you finally came to deb--
居然之前以为我傲慢
How's that for "uppity," cracker?
住手
Stop.
看
Look.
星光暴怒 在直播电视节目上 胖揍鞭炮
走吧
Look.
第一个被拉下马的
First pebble down the mountain.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
走吧
Come on.
起来
Get up.
比利 快 站起来
Billy, come on, get up.
快点 比利
Come on. Billy.
你不能放弃
You don't get to quit.
起来
Get up!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
怎么搞的 - 妈的
What the fuck? - Oh, shit.
法兰奇
Frenchie!
不好 我的天 法兰奇
Oh, shit. Oh, my God. Frenchie.
这是他妈的怎么了 - 快 我们快走吧
What the fuck happened? -Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
好的
搞什么
What the fuck?
真有趣 我记得它要比这大得多
It's funny. I-I remember it being so much bigger.
你知道为什么 我以前把这里称为“坏房♥间”吗
You know why I used to call this The Bad Room?
这只是个房♥间 约翰 它既不好也不坏
It was just a room, John. It's neither good nor bad.
在门外时这么说很容易
That's easy to say from the other side of the door.
现在...
Now...
你回来就是为了折磨那些人吗
Did you come back here just to torment those people?
是不是感觉有点...
Doesn't that feel a little...
有点狭隘
a little small?
他们只是在执行 沃格尔鲍姆医生的命令
They were just following orders. Dr. Vogelbaum's, Stan Edgar's and mine.
史丹埃德加和我的命令 - 是的 但他们执行了那些命令
Yeah. But they followed them.
没有一个人有勇气 站出来说:“这是错误的”
Not one of them had the backbone to stand up and say, "This is wrong."
因为他们害怕 - 我还是个孩子
'Cause they were scared. - I was a child.
他们很害怕
They were scared.
知道嘛
You know...
你出生那天我就在场
I was there the day that you were born.
他们付给某个可怜的离家出走的人 两千美元的代♥孕♥费
They paid some poor runaway two grand to carry the embryo to term.
但你用激光从里面给她破了肚
But you lasered her guts open from the inside.
你升到空中 脐带还连着
You rose in the air with your umbilical cord still attached,
就像神话中的某种生物一样
like some creature out of myth...
也许是噩梦中的
or nightmare.
你出生时还杀死了 三名医生和一名护士
You killed three doctors and a nurse while you were at it.
此后 相信我 你就一发不可收拾了
And then, just trust me, it was downhill from there.
是的 从你降生起 每个人就都害怕你
So, yeah, yeah, everybody was terrified of you, from your first breath.
但你不怕
But you weren't?
我们没有你强大 从来都没有
We have no physical power over you. We never did.
你可以随时逃离这里
You could've broken out of here anytime you wanted.
我们是无法阻止你的 但你没有
We couldn't have stopped you. But you didn't.
因为你无法忍♥受
Because you couldn't stand the idea
我们会对你感到失望的想法
that we would be disappointed in you.
你需要认可和爱
Your need for approval and for love.
沃特请来了世界上最好的心理学家
Vought brought in the best psychologists in the world.
他们制定了方案 仔细地将这种需求植入于你
Developed the protocol to carefully engineer that need
令你听话
so that you would be obedient.
从很多方面来说 那是我们最大的成功
In many ways, that was our greatest success.
我不再需要它了
I don't need any of it anymore.
无论你对这里的其他员工 做什么都没关系
Doesn't matter what you do to me or the rest of the staff here.
你对爱的需求非常之深
Your need for love is so deep, it's so human,
这就是人性 你永远无法克服这一点
you'll never be able to overcome that.
你错就错在这里
That's where you're wrong.
我不是人类 我的儿子也不是
I'm not human. And neither is my son.
我会抚养他长大 让他知道这一点
And I'm going to raise him so that he knows it.
知道嘛
You know,
我真的很想告诉你 为什么我把这里称为“坏房♥间”
I really do want to share with you why I called this The Bad Room.
抵抗 #星光
嘿
Hey. Hey.
欢迎回来 你还好吗
Welcome back. You okay?
我觉得我最近总是在帮你包扎 我应该跟你的长官要钱才对
I feel like I've been fixing you up so much lately I should bill your HMO.
科林 拜托 - 我得扶你起来 来吧
Colin, please. - All right, I got to get you up.
科林 好了 请别对我这么他妈的好
Colin, don't, please. Stop! Stop being so fucking nice to me!
那个人是我
It was me.
什么...什么是你
W-What was you?
是你
It was you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你个该死的变♥态♥
You're a fucking psychopath.
来吧
Come on.
动手吧
Do it.
如果你再靠近我
If you come near me again...
我就他妈的杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
你想见我
Yeah, so, you wanted to see me?
给你买♥♥了风味小镇的 炸泡菜和田园沙拉酱
Got you some of those fried pickles and ranch from Flavortown.
你就是这么道歉的吗 - 我需要你帮我个忙
This your way of apologizing? - I need a favor.
我不理解你 一点都不理解
I don't get you, dude. Like, at all.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表