剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
问得正好
Thought you'd never ask.
网络喷子
Webweaver?
我认识你
I know you.
那个英国佬呢
Where's the limey?
你不用管 你的药
Don't worry about all that. I got your medicine.
通常 布彻尔会要个人信息作为交换
Usually Beardy McBritish wants some dirt in exchange, but...
但我这里刚好没料可爆了
I'm fresh out.
我...用其他方式付款行吗
Unless there's another way I can pay?
你懂的
Wink-wink.
算是请你的
On the house,
因为你是忠诚的线人
for being a loyal CI.
喂 我...
Yo. I'm-I'm,
我正嗨着呢 真的
I'm pretty fucked up, no cap.
帮我一下好吗
Would you mind doing the honors?
什么意思
Fuck you mean?
帮我射进肛♥门♥ 老兄
Shoot it up my pooper, dawg.
混♥蛋♥ 你疯了吧 - 桌子上有润滑油
Motherfucker, you done lost your mind. - There's some lube on the table here.
捏瓶子 别用泵
Squeeze bottle, not the pump.
右边蓝色的那个 水基的
The blue one on the right. With the water base.
你♥他♥妈♥的想得美
No fucking way.
没事的
A.G., A.G.
我一会儿再嗨
I'll boof that shit later.
他妈的
Fuck.
把我弄爽点 老兄
Oh, yeah, really get it up in there, dawg.
妈的
哎呀 - 怎么了
Oh, yo, yo! - What?
那是我的蛛丝眼儿 往屁♥眼♥儿里打
That's my web hole!
拉出来 - 他妈的...
Ohh, back up, back it up, back it up. - Oh. Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
好吧
All right.
是我不好
Oh. Yo. My bad.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You good?
需要消毒洗手液或...马上就来
Want some Purell or...? Okay, yep. Coming in. Coming in.
好 给
There you go.
好的
Okay.
这个鬼世界 用多少消毒洗手液都不够
Ain't enough Purell in the fucking world.
他...多久之后才会醒来
How, uh... how long's he gonna be out for?
那么多洛喜普诺打进了屁♥股♥ 他至少也得昏迷48小时
With as much Rohypnol I shot up his ass, at least 48 hours.
把裤子扒下来
Get his pants.
好吧
英雄克星
第四季第六集
大英雄驾到
There's the big man!
神话 传奇 美国的象征
The myth, the legend, the symbol of America.
说得好
拜托 在座的都是爱国者嘛
Please. We're all patriots here.
晚上好 先生 - 你好吗
Good evening, sir. - How are you?
这是莱恩 我儿子
This is Ryan, my son.
议长先生 会开得怎么样
How's that gavel, Mr. Speaker?
虽然可能经过了18轮投票 但我们成功完成了选举 不是吗
Well, it, uh, might've taken 18 rounds of voting, but we got there, didn't we?
先生 看到您对美国做出的奉献 让人觉得无以企及
You know, sir, it's humbling to see your commitment to America.
地球上最伟大的国家
Greatest country on Earth.
迫不及待地想看到 你在不久的将来继承超级七人队
Can't wait to see you inherit The Seven one of these days.
可不能辜负你父亲的丰功伟绩啊 - 是的
Those are mighty big boots to fill. - Yeah.
“队长啊
Oh, Captain...
“我的队长 ”
my captain.
您的到来让我深感荣幸
It is such an honor to have you here.
两个顶级英雄一同前来啊
I mean, the two top heroes together.
不正是因为要与我携手合作吗
Can't you just smell the team-up?
我和智者目前可能确实需要你
You know, Sage and I might need you for the moment,
但我们说清楚
but let's get one thing straight--
没有所谓的携手合作
there is no team-up.
你不够格
We're not equals.
你很可悲
You're pathetic.
看在上帝的份上 你连飞都不会
You can't even fly, for God's sakes.
走吧 儿子
Come on, buddy.
真是爱开玩笑
Oh, what a cutup.
“你又蠢又幼稚 不欢迎你来”
What part of "you're an idiot child not welcome at the adult table"
说得还不够明白吗
do you not understand?
我还以为你无所不知呢
Oh, I thought you knew everything.
泰克骑士邀请了我
Tek Knight invited me.
我们是老朋友啦
We go way back.
天哪 在这里见到你我真高兴
It's so good to see you here.
沃特优选频道 会制♥作♥另一季的《真♥相♥全貌》
...and The Whole Truth got picked up for another season on Vought+.
大受欢迎
It's a hit.
肯定是的
Must be, if you got all this.
不然你怎么会家财万贯
No, you--
不 娱乐业的钱...可达不到家财万贯 这是真正的财富
you don't get this from entertainment money. This is real money.
十一代人的财富
Eleven generations' money.
弗农家族做奴隶捕手发家
The Vernon family started out as slave catchers.
现在 我们拥有的私人监狱 比任何一家美国公♥司♥都多
Now we own more private prisons than any other company in the U.S. of A.
你们很善于往监狱里抓人
And you sure know how to fill them.
我逮捕 关押 改造罪犯 一条龙
From snout to tail, I catch, house,
然后把他们全部抓回来 再来一轮
and rehab criminals, and then I catch them all over again.
我打赌我的曾曾祖父
You know, I bet A-Train here would've given my great-great-granddaddy
想抓火车头就得伤脑筋了
a run for his money.
但我们会抓住你的
But we would've caught you.
这就无从得知了吧
I guess we'll never know.
出来吧 小子
Come on out, kid.
你们会笑的 - 没人会笑
You guys are gonna laugh. - No one is gonna laugh.
伙计们 拜托 你们...说好不笑的
Guys, come on. You-you promised.
你像时代广场上的艾摩
Oh, my God. Okay, you know what?
天哪
Ah!
知道吗 你们去死好了
Fuck you guys.
他们怎么会 邀请网络喷子这样的瘾君子
How did a junkie like Webweaver score an invite to this anyway?
不知道 但火车头说他在受邀名单上
Don't know. But A-Train said he's on the list.
天哪 他为什么戴得这么贴身
God, why does he wear it so tight?
闻起来像屁♥股♥上的汗水和破碎的梦想
Smells like ass sweat and broken dreams in here.
挺好 这样泰克骑士 就闻不出你的气味了
Good, it'll hide your scent from Tek Knight.
你可不想让他起疑心
You don't want to give him any tells.
泰克骑士有嗅觉的超能力 - 是的
Wait. Tek Knight has super smell? - Yeah.
嗅觉 视觉 味觉 触觉 他就像吸过冰♥毒♥的夏洛克福尔摩斯
Smell, vision, taste, touch. He's like Sherlock Holmes on meth.
我感觉不妙 他会让休伊暴露身份的
I don't like this. He's gonna make Hughie.
可我们没有其他办法 查出智者的计划了
How else are we gonna find out what Sage is cooking?
一定要快 小子
Just got to work fast, kid.
在派对上 把监听器放好
Take these bugs, put 'em all over the party,
尽快引诱泰克骑士到这里来
and lure Tek Knight back here as soon as you can.
剩下的事情 我们会处理 - 天哪 好吧
Okay. Oh, God. Okay. - We'll take care of the rest.
每两分钟报告一次情况 说句话就行 好吗 说什么都行
Comm check-ins every two minutes. Just say something, okay? Anything.
好 收到
Yeah. Copy.
用网络喷子的声音 傻♥逼♥ - 收到 老兄
In Webweaver's voice, motherfucker. - Copy, dawg.
我没事的
I'm fine.
好吗 相信我
All right? Trust me.
好的
Okay.
真挺难闻
Ooh, that is... ripe.
网络喷子
Webweaver.
骑士大人正在等你
Master Knight's expecting you.
他会很高兴的 - 好
He'll be thrilled. - Yeah, uh,
我也是 老兄
so am I, dawg.
他妈的 真♥他♥妈♥的 超级七人队在场
Fuck, oh, fuck. The Seven are here.
休伊 放好监听器就走人
Just hurry up and plant the bugs, Hughie.
真♥他♥妈♥的... - 妈的 我很抱歉
Oh, shit, I'm so sorry. I... - Jesus fucking--
当选副总统女士
Madam... Vice President-elect.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
网络喷子
Webweaver.
味道好冲啊
That's quite a scent.
网络喷子
Webweaver!
你赶来了 见到你本尊真是太好了
You made it. Oh, it's so good to meet you in person.
终于 感觉我早就认识你了
Finally. Feels like I already know you.
我也是呢
Yeah, I know. Me too.
是...得很
No... cap?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表