剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
But he is.
所以让他来当
So, it's him.
你来当
It's you.
就这么办
End of story.
进来 宝贝
Hey, come in, baby.
宝贝
Okay, babe...
给 拿着
Here, take this.
一万美元现金 从我的账户转入你的名下
That's $10,000 cash. The rest of my accounts, I transferred into yours.
马文 - 这是两张去伯利兹的单程票
Marvin-- - Here's two one-way tickets to Belize.
今晚你和珍妮的航♥班♥ 只是待上一阵子
You and Janine's flights are tonight. Now, it's not forever,
等情况平稳了就回来 - 停
just until things blow over. - Stop.
停下来
Just stop.
好吗
Okay?
告诉我这是怎么回事
Tell me what's wrong.
就要发生大事了
Something big's about to go down.
如果我们输了 世界就会一团糟
If we lose, shit's gonna get crazy.
如果我们赢了 世界就更会是一团糟
If we win, shit's gonna get even crazier,
所以 无论如何 你们都得走
so either way, y'all got to go.
再次让你们收拾东西离开 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry to make you have to pick up and leave again,
但我他妈的得完成任务
but I got one fucking job to do,
这是为了保证你和珍妮的安全
and that's to keep you and Janine safe,
我会良心受遣 如果我任由...
and I'll be damned if I let any of this fucking sh--
我知道你很努力 马文
I know how hard you try, Marvin,
照顾我和珍妮
taking care of Janine and me.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我相信你
I believe you.
如果你做了这些事 我...
If you did all this, I...
我确信情况比我想象的还糟
...I'm sure it's even worse than I'm imagining.
所以 我们走吧
So let's go.
我们三个人 我们一家一起走
The three of us, let's go be a family.
莫妮克
Monique...
你知道我最在乎你和珍妮 对吧
you know that you and Janine are my heart, right?
可我不能走 - 看看你
I can't. - Look at you.
那次恐慌发作本该是个警告 马文
That panic attack was supposed to be a warning, Marvin.
在机场跟我们会合
Meet us at the airport...
明天这个时候 宝贝 我们就已经在海滩上喝着朗姆潘趣酒
...and this time tomorrow, baby, we'll be sipping rum punches
看珍妮躲避海浪了
on the beach while Janine dodges the waves.
纪念卡梅隆科尔曼 珍妮麦卡锡说:“又一位烈士离世”
十多年来 他一直都是您可以信赖的声音
For over a decade, one man has been a voice you can trust.
现在 那个声音消逝了
And now that voice is gone.
卡梅隆科尔曼因流感疫苗直接引起的
Cameron Coleman has died of a brain aneurism
脑动脉瘤去世
as a direct result of the flu vaccine.
斯人已逝 永远铭记
Gone from this world, but never gone from our hearts.
再次报道...
Once again, tragedy--
你的助理呢
Hey. What happened to your assistant?
格雷戈里
Oh, Gregory?
我解雇了他 总把我的沙拉订单搞错
I fired him. Dumb fuck could never get my Sweetgreen order right.
你想干什么
What do you want?
听着 他们知道 卡梅隆不是泄密者了...
Listen. They know Cameron's not the leak--
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我不想再听那些屁事了
I don't want to hear that shit anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥的少扯上我 我不干了
You leave me the fuck out of that. I'm done.
你喝醉了
You're shitfaced?
我仍然是这家公♥司♥的首席执行官
I am still the CEO of this company,
如果首席执行官想在上午11点 喝个烂醉如泥 谁也管不了
and if the CEO wants to get shitfaced at 11:00 a.m., I can.
他是最好的
He was the best.
他是我最好的助手
He was the fucking best assistant I ever fucking had.
我解雇他 是为了让他离开这个该死的地方
And I fired him to get him away from this fucking place.
我害卡梅隆被杀 是我陷害了他
I had Cameron killed. I had him killed.
你救了我的命
Look, you saved my life.
我本来可以用其他方式救你
I could've done that some other way.
他不必死的
He didn't have to die.
在这里...很容易就会变成禽兽
It's-it's so easy to become a monster around here.
我们当初离开会怎样呢
What if we left? Huh?
我们当初离开会怎样呢
What if we left?
你和我
You and me?
我不是说发生性关系 真恶心 不是的
I don't mean us fucking-- ew, no.
我在佛罗伦萨上的大三 我们可以一走了之
I spent my junior year abroad in Florence, we could just go, we could go.
你有护照 - 好了
You have a passport. - All right.
你不需要护照 - 艾诗丽
Oh, you don't need a passport. You just run-- - Hey, Ashley. Ashley.
你振作一点 好吗
Get your shit together.
你不能烂醉如泥 口不择言
Okay? You cannot be all wasted running your fucking mouth,
会害死我们俩的
not when you have both of our lives in your fucking hands.
管好你的嘴
Button it up.
现在
Now.
好了 我去后面看看
All right. I'll have a dekko around the back,
你们俩去看看前面 好吗
you two take the front, yeah?
然后我们去找那个枪手
And then we'll pay the shooter a visit.
我绞尽脑汁
You know, I have been racking my brain...
想弄清楚你是什么时候 开始对超人类心软的
trying to figure out when you got this soft spot for Supes.
是你跟梅芙翻云覆雨的时候吗
Was it when you shot your load and cream-pied Maeve?
好吧 知道吗
All right, you know what?
受够你对我的沉默对待了 你个顽固不化的混♥蛋♥
Enough with the silent treatment, you stubborn prick,
我们各走各路
I am done fucking around with you.
我知道你不在乎星光或喜美子
See, I know you don't care about Starlight or Kimiko.
并不真的在乎
Not really.
莱恩呢
And Ryan?
他甚至都不是你的种
He's not even yours.
所以 告诉我 为什么对这孩子这么有信心
So, tell me... what justifies the faith in the kid?
我跟她保证过
I gave her my word.
贝嘉
Becca?
真的吗
Really?
如果你的爱如此完美纯洁
If your love was so perfect and pure...
为什么还操那个女服务员
...then why'd you fuck that waitress?
我搞砸了 好吗
I fucked up, all right.
我第二天就戒了酒 不是吗
And I quit the booze the next day, didn't I?
是的
Yeah.
不禁注意到你最近又开戒了
I can't help but notice you've been quitting the quitting lately.
你一直说
You know, you keep saying
做这一切都是为了纪念贝嘉
that you're doing all this to honor Becca's memory.
她活着的时候 你没对她这么上心呀
You never did that when she was alive.
所以 你不觉得应该停止扯谎了吗
So, don't you think it's time to cut the shit?
滚蛋吧 贱♥人♥
Fuck off, cunt.
没什么问题 不过 厕所里有用过的卫生棉条
All clear. Except for literal used tampons in the toilet.
美国特勤局
伙计们 特勤局的文件
Guys... Secret Service files.
1月6日的任务详情
Detail assignments for January 6th.
什么
What?
华盛顿露天市场的地图 辛格尔要在那里举♥行♥集♥会♥
It's a map of the D.C. Fairgrounds where Singer's having his rally.
他们要在那里刺杀总统 M说得没错
That's where they're giving him the old Dealey Plaza. M was right.
受保护者:当选总统罗伯特辛格尔
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
谢天谢地 你们来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
他杀了我丈夫
He killed my husband.
他关了我好几天了
He held me for days.
等等 你是...
Wait. Are you...?
是的
Yeah.
我是 你好
Yeah, hi.
天哪 你身上好烫 你没事吧
Oh, my God. You are... burning up. Are you okay?
里面热得像个熔炉 - 好
It's like a furnace in there. - Okay.
我们找人帮你 好吗
Let's get you some help. Yeah?
来吧
Come on.
该死 他妈的 她划伤了我 他妈的
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Fuck! Stop!
谢谢
什么东西 - 好恶心
What the fuck? - So gross.
妈的 看到像她的人了吗 - 没有
Fuck! Do you see anything? - No.
该死的变形超人类
Fucking Supe shapeshifters.
恨死那些贱♥人♥了
I hate those cunts.
不过不得不称赞智者
Got to hand it to Sage though--
刺杀任务的完美人选
perfect choice for the job.
等等 所以 枪手变成什么样子都有可能
Wait, wait, wait. So we're saying that they could be anyone?
如果是这样 我们怎么救总统
How the fuck are we supposed to save the president if the killer could be anyone?
不慌不忙地救
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表