剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Sorry, sir?
这是超级七人队会议 你并不是超级七人队的成员
This is a meeting of The Seven, and you're not a member.
但我一直都参加这个会议 我...
But I'm always here. I--
智者将接管你的工作
Well, Sage is gonna take over your workload.
总之呢 她是新任首席执行官
For all intents and purposes, she's the new CEO.
我被解雇了
Am I getting fired?
当然没有 - 没有
Course not. - No.
公♥司♥仍然需要一个有名无实的领袖 就像麦当劳叔叔或海狸巴斯特
Company still needs a figurehead like Ronald McDonald or Buster Beaver.
我是吉祥物
I'm a mascot.
没错 吉祥物
Exactly. A mascot.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
很好
Great.
事实上 艾诗丽
Actually, Ashley. Uh...
你可以为我做一件事
there is one thing you can do for me.
什么事
Yeah?
找到莱恩 行吗 谢谢
Find Ryan, would you? Thanks.
好 当然行了
Okay. Sure.
该死
Shit.
妈的
好了 智者想跟大家
Okay. So, Sage here has something she would
说几件事
like to address with the gr...
跟我开什么玩笑
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
玄色在睡觉吗
Is Noir sleeping?
该死 对不起 我有发作性睡病 - 醒醒
Oh, shit! Sorry, you guys. I'm narcoleptic.
他妈的 搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
智者
Sage.
前几天 珍贵的监控录像资料
Few days ago, valuable surveillance footage was taken
被人从犯罪分♥析♥部取走
from Crime Analytics
送给星光或她团队的某些成员
and given to Starlight-- or some members of her team--
洗清两名星光支持者 谋杀三名祖国人支持者的罪名
clearing these two men of murdering three Hometeamers.
为什么每个人都看着我
Why is everybody looking at me?
因为这是你主管的部门
Because it's your department.
确实 但我什么都没做
Yeah, but I didn't do anything.
我需要一份包括所有 有权进入服务器机房♥的员工的名单
I'm gonna need a list of every employee with access to the server room.
犯罪分♥析♥部也不再由你负责了
And you are no longer in charge of Crime Analytics.
什么 - 好 很好
What? - Good. Okay.
继续 下一事项是什么
Moving on. What's next?
收到了对今天展示活动的反响 反响很好
Reactions from today's presentation are coming in.
莱恩收到了英雄少年队还有
Very positive. Ryan's received offers
内特 我们可以谈谈吗
from Teenage Kix...
基♥督♥的披风的邀请 - 知道吧
and Capes for Christ. Well, you know...
星光支持者们创建了一个 名为“救援莱恩”的标签
The Starlighters have started a hashtag called RescueRyan.
凯文 亲爱的 是你吗
Kevin? Honey, is that you?
是我
Yeah. It is.
我们说话时 你能至少打开门看着我吗
Can you at least open the door and look at me when we're talking?
什么事
What?
注意到什么了吗 我的水缸
Notice anything? My tank.
你忘了清理水缸 现在藻类大量繁殖
You forgot to clean it and now there's an algae bloom.
对不起 行了吧
Sorry. All right?
最近你太疏远我了
You've been so distant lately,
我们已经一个多星期没有亲密接触了
and we haven't been intimate in over a week.
你工作太辛苦了
You're working too hard.
我们去度假吧
Let's take a vacation.
我的表兄弟 住在楠塔基特岛的礁石上...
My cousins live on that reef off Nantucket...
这个问题 我们需要重复讨论多少次
Hey, how many times do we have to go over this?
我不能放下一切去度假 我有工作
I can't just drop everything and go on vacation, okay? I have work.
至少让我 在你床上方的水族箱里待一会儿吧
At least let me spend some time in the aquarium above your bed?
这里太黑了
It's so dark in here.
我就是...不行 宝贝
Just-- I can't, babe.
我让你感到尴尬吗
Are you embarrassed by me?
不 我不...
No, I'm not--
我不会因为你而感到尴尬 好吗 我已经告诉过你了
I'm not embarrassed by you, okay? I've told you that. I
只是 你知道 这样做...
'm-- It's just...
风险太大了
You know, it's-it's too risky.
告诉我出了什么问题
Just tell me what's wrong.
我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
这是实话 宝贝
Honestly, babe.
天哪 我把一切都给了他
God, I've given him everything.
我已经三年没去看过医生了
I haven't had a doctor's appointment in three fucking years.
无数次的尿路感染
Countless UTIs,
导致我感染的酵母菌 足够供餐厅制♥作♥奶酪了
enough yeast infections to open a Panera.
居然这样对待我 我可是上过范德比尔特的人
I don't need this crap, you know? I went to Vanderbilt!
别信我的话 但你应该 在他的马桶里放一个浮子
Don't quote me on it, but you should leave a floater in his toilet.
我对苏珊娜就这么做了 你会惊讶地发现那有多么让人满足
I did it to Suzanne, and... you'd be surprised how satisfying it felt.
我允许你说话了吗 你个没人要的无能之辈
Did I give you permission to talk, you fucking prom night dumpster baby?
我最终会这么做的 我最终会辞职的
I'm gonna finally do it. I am finally gonna fucking quit.
迪士尼多年来一直试图招募我
Disney's been trying to recruit me for years,
我可是个女老板
and I am a goddamn girlboss.
谁想让自己的蛋蛋爽一爽
Now... who wants their balls crushed?
我
Me?
? Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows ?
? Everything that's wonderful is what I feel ?
? When we're together ?
? Brighter than a lucky penny ?
? When you're near the rain goes, disappears, dear ?
? And I feel so fine ?
? Just to know that you are mine ?
? My life is sunshine ?
? Lollipops and rainbows ?
? That's how this refrain goes ?
? So come on, join in, everybody ?
? Sunshine, lollipops, and ?
我有四子棋和乐高积木
Yeah. I've got Connect 4, and LEGO.
另外 还为你准备了 一样特别的小点心
Plus, a special little something just for you.
你♥妈♥的♥拿手曲奇
Your mum's recipe.
有人说它世界闻名呢
World-famous, some say.
妈妈每年都会在我生日时烤这种曲奇 不会烤蛋糕
Mom used to bake them every year for my birthday instead of cake.
但我不想吃 谢谢
But-- no, thanks.
真的吗 - 我不饿
Really? - I'm not hungry.
那好
All right.
那一会儿再说吧
Maybe later, then.
想玩游戏吗
Fancy a game?
没事的
It's nothing.
我很好
I'm fine.
布彻尔
Butcher...
你害怕吗
Are you... scared?
害怕什么
Scared of what?
怕死吗
To die, I mean?
我内心挺平静的
I'm all right with it.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你说谎时我能看得出来
I can tell when you're lying.
你知道 也许这是...
You know, maybe this was...
我只是觉得我应该走了
I-I just think I should go.
嘿 莱恩
Oi, Ryan.
桌上足球你玩得怎么样
How's your foosball?
什么是桌上足球
What's foosball?
跟休伊一伙儿的 你窃用了我哥的电♥话♥
Hughie's guy? You jacked my brother's phone?
复♥制♥了他的号♥码 必须以某种方式引起你的注意
Cloned it. Had to get your attention somehow.
你知道我可以在三秒钟内 拖着你横穿棒球场
You know I could smear your motherfucking face
划烂你的脸 对吧
across this astroturf in three seconds, right?
像你对蓝鹰那样
Like you did Blue Hawk?
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我他妈的为什么要和你谈
Why the fuck would I ever talk to you?
因为你给了星光那段录像
'Cause you gave Starlight that footage.
我在办公室的监控录像里 看到你给她了
I got you on the office camera doing it.
事实上 我掌握了大量 对你不利的证据 火车头
Matter of fact, I got so much dirt on you, A-Train,
我可以把你置之死地而后快
I could bury you six dozen feet under.
但我觉得自己并不需要这样做
But... I don't think I'm gonna need to do that.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为你眼睛下面的黑眼圈
'Cause of those dark circles under your eyes.
你睡不着觉
You ain't getting no sleep.
这让我不禁要问
It makes me wonder,
“到底是什么让火车头彻夜难眠 ”
what the fuck is keeping A-Train up at night?
是他们让你演的那部 白人救世主的狗血电影吗
Is it that bullshit white savior movie they got you in?
还是他们害你哥坐上了轮椅
Or that they put your brother in a wheelchair?
还是为在沃特星球大厦 将三个人打死而感到内疚
Or guilt for beating three man to death over at Planet Vought?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表