剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
暴♥力♥ 无情 甚至可能是残酷的事
merciless, maybe even cruel things, for the greater good.
那就是战争
That's war.
你们将不再是受人喜爱的名人
You'll no longer be beloved celebrities.
而是愤怒的众神
You will be wrathful gods.
时机成熟时
When the time comes...
你们会响应♥召♥唤吗
...will you answer the call?
我们怎么知道时机成熟了
How will we know when the time comes?
相信我 你们会知道的
Trust me, you'll know.
都听你的 祖国人
Anything you need, Homelander.
我们最近发现沃特塔里有人泄露消息
You see, we recently found a leak here at Vought Tower,
我想 我们可以一起解决这个问题
and I thought, together, we might plug it.
证据就在他的手♥机♥上 给马文米尔克打过电♥话♥
The proof was on his phone. Calls to Marvin Milk.
我不知道那是谁 我不知道马文米尔克是谁
I don't know who that is. I don't know who Marvin Milk is.
不是我♥干♥的 搞错了
I didn't do it. This is a mistake.
有人陷害我 我什么都没干
Someone set me up. Someone set me up. I didn't do anything.
拜托 伙计 我告诉你...
所以 爱国者们
So... A-Train.
让我见识一下你们的愤怒
Show me a little wrath.
今晚我仍然要干♥你♥妻子一炮
I'm still gonna fuck your wife tonight.
我们无法解决彼此的问题
但我们可以握着彼此的手
我们谈谈吧
不是这里
Not here.
请稍等 先生 - 警官
Uh, just a moment, sir. - Madame, excusez-moi.
先生 我们会尽快帮助您 - 我犯下了谋杀罪
Sir, we'll get to you when we can-- - I have committed murders.
好几起
Plural.
前台需要支援
There's a 10-13 at the front desk.
先生 把双手放在我能看到的地方
Sir, please put your hands where I can see them.
你怎么知道这会起作用
How do you know this is even gonna work?
我有一位法国人朋友
I-I have this, uh, French friend.
他教会了我很多关于药品的知识
He kind of taught me way too much about drugs.
如果我们不这样做 他的余生都会充满恐惧和困惑
Look, if we don't do this, then he spends the rest of his life scared and confused,
在监狱或疯人院中度过
in-in prison or-or an asylum.
或者他会杀掉更多无辜的人
Or he kills more innocent people.
他说得对
He's right.
休伊说得对 我不想成为加加
Hughie's right. I don't want to be Jar Jar.
不会疼的
It's not gonna hurt.
谢谢你
Thank you.
把儿子照顾得这么好
For taking such good care of our boy.
我保证我也会照顾好他
I promise I will do the same.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
发生了什么 我觉得...
What's happening? I feel...
好的 - 我...我很害怕
Okay. - I'm-I'm-I'm scared.
爸 没事的 我就在这里
Hey, hey, Dad, it's okay. Hey. I'm right here.
我就在这里 我们都在
I'm right here. We both are.
我爱你 非常爱你
And I-I love you so much.
我接受你要离开 好吗 你放心走吧
I'm not gonna hold on, okay? You can go.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you, too, son.
我的小休伊
My wee Hughie.
你知道我真想去哪里吗 - 哪里
Oh, y-you know where I really want to go? - Where?
巴黎 - 是的
Is Paris. - Uh, yeah.
对 我们可以...
Yeah, you know, we can...
我们三个人可以 参加《达芬奇密♥码♥》之旅
three of us, we can do the Da Vinci Code tour.
对 - 是的
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我们三个人 - 是的
Yeah. The three of us. - Yeah.
我们三个人
The three of us.
参观那些地方...
Visit all those... those spots where...
汤姆...汤姆汉克斯...
Tom... Tom Hanks...
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这才是布彻尔的典型做法嘛
Now, see? That is classic Butcher.
你 离我远点
You get away from me! Get away from me!
好了 放轻松
All right, take it easy.
我不会伤害你的
I ain't gonna hurt you.
不会再伤害你了
Well, not no more.
之前也是让别人信服后就住手了
It was just enough to convince people.
你♥他♥妈♥的砍断了我的腿
You chopped off my fucking leg. Yes, I did.
确实 我不会粉饰自己的行为
I ain't gonna sugarcoat it, your football days are over,
你再也踢不了足球了 不过 不用担心
but don't you worry,
我们会帮你治疗 让你恢复健康
we'll patch you up, right as rain,
你很快就会恢复工作
and you'll be back to work in no time.
工作
Work?
什么工作 - 还他妈的能是什么工作
What work? - Well, what the fuck do you think?
当然是给我们造出更多的病毒啦
You're gonna make us some more of that virus.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表